Status: Officially my longest story ever!!! So excited xD Hope you like it guys! ;) Let me know if there are any typos.

The Shadow Moon Pack

Prologue

A grey wolf sprinted through the dense forest with her white muzzle lowered. She scented the air as she patrolled her pack’s border. At one point in her patrol, she stopped.

Her head lifted and her ears perked up, listening for what she knew was there. A large black wolf with dark blue eyes padded out from behind a tree. He walked to stand in front of her before he spoke.

“I’ve given you time with the alpha, now you need to come back home,” his deep voice sounded only slightly angered.

“I’ll be back tonight Damien, but first I need to get rid of her,” the grey wolf responded calmly.

“You have until midnight Lillian, don’t be late,” he growled.

The male brushed his cheek against hers before walking back the way he came. She stared in that direction long after he left, unable to tear her eyes away.

Her heart longed to be with her mate, but she had to finish what she was doing before she could go home. The plan was so much more important than her happiness, for it would pave the way to taking down the rival pack.

With that thought, she ran back to her temporary den that she shared with her temporary pack. It was time to put the plan into action.