Status: Let me know if you hate it. I love it but let me know xD

Even the Darkest of People Need Love

I do not own any marvel/Thor characters
I own only my oc, parents and angela

Once, mankind accepted a simple truth - that they were not alone in this universe. Man believed that some worlds are home to their gods. Others knew to fear. Long ago, from the realm of cold and darkness, came the Frost Giants who threatened to plunge the mortal world into a new ice age but humanity would not face this threat alone. The war between King Odin and Laufey would go on for days until finally, Laufey was defeated. Odin's armies drove the Frost Giants back into the heart of their own world. In the end, their king, Laufey, fell to Odin but for a price. King Odin's eye was lost in the war against Laufey. The source of their power was taken from them. With the last great war ended, Odin withdrew from the other worlds and returned home. To the realm Eternal, Asgard. Here we remain as a beacon of hope, shining across the stars. And though we have fallen into man's myths and legends, it was Asgard and its warriors that brought peace to the universe, it's about to change a lot....

PS this is Angela
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w120/narakusgirl44/thorxangela.jpg
She is 23 =3
  1. Loki Chapter 1
    Welcome To The Castle of Asguard.
  2. Loki Ch 2
    Marry me today, yes Im wishin my life away.
  3. Loki ch 3
    Today is A Bad Day...
  4. Loki Ch 4
    To Jotunheim!
  5. Loki ch 5
    The Fight Breaks out!
  6. Loki ch 6
    welcome to Earth.
  7. Loki ch 7
    Mjolnir rejects?! lol
  8. Loki ch 8
    Problems with Mjolnir and Concerns with Loki.
  9. Loki ch 9
    short lemon then the rest is normal
  10. Loki Ch 10
    Lies and romance.
  11. Loki ch 11
    Is it betrayal? Or is it to save the man she loves from a life of darkness.
  12. Loki ch 12
    it all goes down now
  13. Loki ch 13
    shit just got real
  14. Loki ch 14 finally
    shortest one