Status: Let me know if you hate it. I love it but let me know xD

Even the Darkest of People Need Love

Loki ch 3

(time skip to NOW!)I was 22 now...today would be the day Thor became king...I was talking to Loki before the ceremony"Loki...he's the older brother.It was going to happen.Please over look it my love"I said touching his cheek gently.He sighed pulling me close and nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck"Atleast I have u to accept me and love me"He said.I smile at him"I will always accept u for who you are.You are my Loki...my love..my dearest god of mischief"I said giggling.He backed up and looked at me with a smirk"You like to remind me of that?"He asked"Yes...its funny...besides look at the bright side...we can FINALLY get married.Have children"I said happily"Mmm to touch the forbidden fruit..I have been so patiently waiting for that..and I can wait no longer"Loki said pressing me on the bed"You better wait or we'll be in serious trouble.They know when 2 people become one silly.It always is known in Asguard.Asguardians become much more pure then they already are by becoming one"I said smiling at him.He sighed kissing me"Alright.We will"Loki said smiling as we got up.I giggle as we began to the throne room hand in hand.We saw my parents and Loki's parents about to walk down the isle.I was to go first with Angela.Then the boys would walk out. Angela and I walked to Thor and Loki standing there. Loki turned whine into snakes, freaking the servant out dramatically "Loki up to no good as usual I see"I said giggling. Loki smiled wrapping his arms around my waste and kissing me.I kissed back"Ah ah ah. Angela and I have to go darling"i said as he kissed me once more "You know I cant wait until you two get married too. Because you two will finally get that feeling thats been building up since Jessica turned 18 to be gone forever"Angela said.Thor kissed her tempol"Look who's talking my dear sister"i said with a raised brow and smirk"I can not help the fact I'm so beautiful" She said smirking. I rolled my eyes giggling "Always so convinced...which is why Thor and you are perfect for one another"I said as I held my arm out "My lady" I said to her "I am not marrying you"She said. I laughed "Ohhhhh no. That would be strange and akward" I said as Angela gave Thor one last kiss and I gave Loki a kiss as well. "Wish us luck" Angela said smiling"Wat do we need luck for we're just walking and waving and smiling"I said with a confused face "For us to look good sister"Angela said and I looked at Thor "And these words will be copied.I look forward to the day that u take her Thor because maybe that over sized ego of BOTH of urs will deflate"i said with a smirk"Go on u two" Thor said smiling "I love you!"Angela and I said to our men.We both sighed happily"Its good to be in love"I said as we walked up the stairs together"It really is. I love it"Angela said as we finally arrived in the ceremony. People began to cheer.We smiled at everyone and waved to them. Walking to Odin and Frigga flawlessly. We, being in this castle since we were children have gotten the proper learning, walking, sitting, the full on princess routene.So do we know how to walk and talk?Yes. It's been drilled in our minds atleast 100 times.Angela.Like I said we got to Odin and Frigga and we seprated. I'd be with Loki on one side, and Angela on the other side where,after Thor is declared king,will kiss Angela proving his love.So today Thor would become king.Tomarrow,Angela would be marrying him.A week later, I'd be marrying Loki.It was sweet,they really do love 1 a another.Like Loki and I do"Hello Mother, father"I said looking at my parents"Hello...other mother and father"I said giggling.Odin and his wife smiled"You two look so lovely together.You match perfectly in the green and gold colors"Said my mother referring to my green ankle long dress with a gold sash at my waist and gold trims.I had two gold armlets and a gold necklace,wearing my black headband. My hair was let down and my makeup done perfectly by myself.You know Loki's outfit"Thanku mother.That was what I was going for"I said doing a small curtsy.Loki's parents took their thrones.I looked at Loki,now next to me"I love you"I said.He smiled at me,kissing me gently"I love u too"Loki said.People applauded for us.We were waiting for Thor to come out.I saw that far off look in Loki's eye.He was still dissapointed about not being king.It's something he's going to have to get over but I can understand.My sister is going to be the Queen.I would have liked to be Queen.I mean Loki and I are way more responcible then them.Thor and Angela have always tended to...be more troublesome then us.We were never in as much trouble as those 2 were so something wasnt adding up.
Thor came out with his hammer.He never looked happier....but my thoughts were somewhere else....i was having a flashback
(when I was a preteen)I was wondering in the castle when I heard arguing between Odin and wife"When are u going to tell Loki he is not one of us?Are u going to let him grow up in denial of his powers?"I heard.I hid as they argued"I'll tell him when he is ready.He must understand he is not a monster.Just because he is a a frost giant does not mean we love him any less.I will tell him...in good time my love..(end flashback)
My thoughts were brought back hearing an explosion but Loki was starring at me the whole time...I was panting.Loki was...a frost giant...part of Laufey..does that mean he is evil...no!No this is Loki Im talking about...my sweet caring gentle loving romantic fiance.The man I want to spend my entire life with...I cant let this tiny little detail destroy our love.Loki walked to me"Are u alright?You look like you've seen a frost giant yourself"Loki said.I looked at him"Loki"I said in awe then I hugged him"I love u Loki... remember what I said earlier...I love you and accept you for who you are.You are my Loki...my love...my dearest god of mischief"I said gently touching his cheek.He looked very confused "We need to get you and Angela out"Loki said taking me away in a rush from the screaing people freaking out from the intrusion.I saw Thor already grabbing Angela and running out with her.As we were walking,I was hit with ice!I rolled alittle"Jessica!Are you alright?!"Loki asked.I got up"Stupid..bastard!"I said angrily.I got up and unsheathed my sword"No Jessica!"Loki said pulling me back"Let me go!I'll kill him myself!How dare he!Let me go!"I yelled angrily"No!You will get hurt!I WONT lose my love!"Loki said dragging me to our room"I can take him!"I said angrily"I know u can but if u fight him Odin will be angry with u and I dont want you to be hurt in any way"Loki said.I growled and sheathed my sword"Im not going to bed.We should find Thor and Angela now"I said with worry"Jess-""Loki dont treat me like a child"I said anoyed"Alright"He gave up. We went to where the Ice box was hidden.I saw Odin Thor and Angela.Bodies lie dying"Oh no"I said seeing one mans eyes were open...his eyes were pale and lifeless"A brave soldier"Angela said.I sighed and closed the mans eyes"What do we do?"I said with worry"The Jotuns must pay for wat they've done"Thor said"They have payed.With their lives. The destroyer did it's work, the Casket is safe, and all is well"Odin said"All is well?Thery broke into the weapon's vault!If the Frost Giants had stolen it even one of these relics-" "But they didnt Thor"Angela said trying to calm him."Well I want to know why!"Thor said.I looked at Loki.His face was that of a poker face.I couldnt tell what he was feeling or thinking"I have a truce with Laufey King of the Jotuns"Odin said"He just broke your truce!They know you are vulnerable!"Thor said"Thor..."I said trying to calm him but Loki grabbed my arm gently"What action would you take?"Odin asked calmly"March into Jotunheim as you once did.Teach them a lesson.Break their spirits so they'll never dare try to cross our borders again"Thor said"You're thinking only as a warrior"Odin said"This was an act of war!"Thor argued"It was the act but a few, doomed to fail"Odin said "Look how far they got!Im going to guess and say you have been attacked by one judging by your armor Jessica!"Thor said.My eyes widened"Im fine.Im totaly unharmed.So do not bring my name into this arguement"I said putting my hands up and hiding behind Loki.Angela looked away from Thor.Im sure she didnt know what to say about this"We will find the breach in our defences and it will be sealed"Odin said calmly"As King of Asguard-"I looked away at Thor's words...he wasnt king yet..."But you're not king!"Odin yelled
angrily"Not yet"Odin said and left.Thor stormed out after Odin was gone
Image
♠ ♠ ♠
dun dun dunnnnnnn