Status: Work In Progress, Enjoy Babes!

Just An Orinary Girl Mixed Up In The Wrong World.

Good Day, Good Night I'm always wanting a Hello, Just A hello is all I ask for.

Ch.1.
“Okay Class, I know you are all egar to go home sense it is all very well the last day of your Jr. Year.” Mr. Burns said. “But that does not change the rules one bit, I still have to call roll so settle down.”

I looked at my best friend and smiled happily.

She mouthed ‘I’m So Excited’ I nodded in agreement.

“Justin”

“Here.”

“Chris”

“Yep.”

“Angie.”

“Here”

“Samantha.”

“Present.”

Samantha hated me for some reason, and she was the type to out rule everyone she knew... didn’t work on me... apparently I was voted most popular I’m not too sure how though.

It’s the last class of the day, I looked at the clock it reads 1:30 my school lets out at 2:15.

“December.” My teacher called.

“Here.” I grumbled impatiently waited for the bell to ring.

The rest of the day went by so slow.

Finally it was time for the afternoon announcements to come on.

“Good Afternoon Students of Turner High, As you know it’s the last day of school So I hope you have a great summer and all students are dismissed.”

We all went crazy!

We were shoving each other out of the door and into the hallways.

“Have a good summer.” The teacher yelled after all of us.

Me and my best friend Kaylee hooked arms and were pushing our way out of the building when finally we got outside.

“FREEDOM!” Kaylee yelled.

I drove us to school so we piled into my car.

“So what are we doing tonight?” Kaylee asked.

“I have to babysit Jackson Tonight.” I sighed.

Jackson is this little 4 year old from down the street.

“Get out of it! We have to go party and celebrate tonight!” She squealed.

“Even if i got out of it I still have to get up early and work and I don’t want a hangover at work tomorrow and then my mom pouncing on my ass for drinking.” I said.

“You are such a goody goody!” She laughed.

“I am not I’m just not a bad kid, I was raised right.” I smiled.

“And I wasn’t?” she asked.

“I didn’t say that.” I said.

“I was joking.” She cracked a smile.

She turned on the radio and Kaylee’s favorite band ‘One Direction’ was playing ‘Live While We’re Young.’

I groaned.

Kaylee turned the radio down.

“What you don’t like One Direction?” She smiled.

“Not really and besides we’ve been listening to their new album for a week now... please can we listen to something different!” I asked.

“Nope.” Kaylee cracked a smile and turned the radio up to drown out her best friend’s complaining.

We arrived to Kaylee’s house and she got out.

“Bye babes.” Kaylee called over her shoulder. “Text you later.”

I waved. “Have fun with Josh tonight without me.” I called.

Kaylee likes josh and he is having a party tonight and we were both invited.

I turned the radio to 96.9 which is country.

‘We Owned The Night’ By Lady Antebellum was on.

I turned it up and danced a little in my seat when I came to a red light.

“YEAH WE OWNED THE NIGHT! AWH YEAH!” I yelled.

I was rockin to the beat until my phone rang.

I turned the radio down.

The caller I.D. said Momma!

“Hello?” I asked.

“Hey sweetie, Is there any way you can come and work tonight? We are going to be slammed.” She asked.

“Uh, No. I have to baby sit Jackson tonight ma.” I said my accent thick.

“Well, Honey. We need you there tonight.” She begged.

“I can’t tonight Ma, I told you I have to baby sit Jackson and you know I can’t do that to Mrs.Laye because friday is her date night.” I reminded.
“Fine.” She said, then she sighed. “Why did you grow up to be so perfect?”

“I didn’t ma. I just turned out the way you wanted me to. Now if you will excuse me I am driving.” I said and kept driving towards my apartment.

“Okay, Love you Sweetheart.” She chirped.

“Love you too Ma!” I smiled to myself and hung up.

I turned the radio back up and ‘Alone with you’ By Jake Owen was on.

This song always reminded me of my ex who passed.

I slowly pulled into the parking lot and shut the radio off.

I was on the verge of tears and finally they poured over.

They were coming out of my eyes faster than I realized.

I screamed in anger seeing as how much it hurt me that he put me through so much.

I punched the steering wheel.

I looked in the mirror and wiped the tears and excess mascara and eyeliner from under my eyes.

“fuck.” i mumbled to myself.

I really miss him no matter how much hell he put me through.

I made sure I looked okay before I got out of the car.

I got my apartment key out of my book bag and walked up to room number 308.

I unlocked the door and walked to my room.

as soon as I got in my room I put my book bag in the closet and plopped down on my bed, exhausted and ready to take a nap.

I laid there for a moment when my phone buzzed telling me I had a new text.

From:Kaylee.

Message: Did you get out of babysitting?! I need you to be my wingman for the party Babe!

Sometimes she is really selfish, like who said I even wanted to go, although I want to go I honestly can’t.

To:Kaylee.

Message: You know I want to but I can’t! I told you already!

I closed my eyes fully ready to sleep but I got another text.

From:Kaylee.

Message:Fine, but you owe me bitch!

I shook my head and laughed a bit and then closed my eyes tightly and cuddled myself slowly falling asleep.

**************

I heard knocks on my door, I looked at the time 6:40.

Shit! Jackson!

I Jumped up and looked in the mirror.

“Coming!” I yelled quickly while checking my face and hair in the mirror making sure I didn’t look too bad.

I fixed my hair and makeup that smeared.

I ran to the door and opened it.

In came little Jackson hugging my legs.

“December!” He yelled.

“Hey Jackson!” I smiled and picked him up. “I am so sorry, I had fallen asleep so I wasn’t tired when he came over, sorry to keep you guys waiting.” I said.

His mom smiled.

“No problem, we weren’t out here long. Now Jackson you be good for December, Listen to her and use your manners.” His mother reminded.

Jackson Smiled and nodded.

“He’s always an angel, I’m sure he will be just fine.” I smiled.

she nodded. “Thanks again December, you two have fun.”

I smiled. “You too, have a great night.” I smiled and closed the door.

I looked at jackson. “What do you wanna do buddy?” I asked.

He shrugged. “I dunno.”

I giggled at how insanely adorable he is!

“wanna watch T.V.?” I asked.

He smiled. “Yeah, Yeah.” He said and started nodding his head vigorously.

“Okay Bud.” I said and walked over to my expensive couch.

I turned the T.V. on.

“What do you wanna watch?”

“ICarly!” He shouted. He loves that show.

“Okay. Okay.” i smiled.

I record the episodes on my t.v. so he can watch them when he comes over.

I clicked on the most recent one.

“IGo One Direction.” I mumbled to myself.

“Play it!” He smiled.

I clicked play.

It was towards the end of the show now and One Direction was singing.

“You’re insecure, don’t know what for, you’re turning heads when walk through the doo-oor.” The guy I think Liam was his name sang.

Jackson was moving to the beat and clapping.

“I like them, their good.” Jackson chimed.

“I guess.” I mumbled.

I have to admit they are all pretty hot.

“I hungry.” Jackson said.

“What do you want to eat?” I asked.

“Noodles.” He giggled.

I nodded and walked to the kitchen.

I opened the cabinet and pulled out a bag of roman noodles.

I got a bowl out and crushed the bag of noodles.

I opened the bag and poured it into the bowl and then turned the sink on and put water in the bowl, then I put it in the microwave for 3 minuets.

I sat there patiently waiting tapping my foot to the beat of the music watching Jackson dance a little.

Finally the buzzer on the microwave went off causing me to jump a little bit.

I opened the microwave door and pulled the hot bowl out and poured the chicken flavored sauce into the bowl and stirred it up and put it on my table.

“Jackson, time to eat buddy.” I said.

He came running over to the table where his food was.

I helped him into his chair and he was about to take a bite.

“Jacks you know you have to say a prayer first.” I scolded.

His mother is really religious and prays all the time, not that, that’s a bad thing cause it’s not.

He bowed his head and held his hands together and he closed his eyes.

“Fanks God for dis food, and pwease let it be good, and thank you for december and for the good foods she makes for me. Amen.” He finished and picked up his spoon.

“Be careful Jackson that’s hot.” I warned.

He just ate his food after blowing it off.

I turned the T.v. off, It was now 7:35 and his parents are coming to get him at 9 or around 9:30.

He finished eating.

“I have to pee.” He said and rushed to my bathroom.

I just giggled and went to the couch and plopped myself onto it.

I sighed.

I got up and walked to my room real quick to check my phone.

I had a text.

From:Kaylee.

Message:PLEASE COME!

To:Kaylee.
Message: I’m babysitting, you goof now go have fun with ‘Jakey’ ;).

I laughed lightly and walked back to the couch and waited for Jackson to get out.

Finally the light in the bathroom turned off and he walked back into the living room.

“Hi.” I smiled.

“Hey!” He squealed and ran up to me and jumped on me giggling.

I started to tickle him causing him to erupt in laughter.

“No!” He said causing me to stop tickling him. “me Can’t breafe.”

I smiled and sat up.

It was now 8:15.

He started to rub his eyes like he was tired.

“Tired, Yeah?” i asked.

He nodded.

“Wanna go to sleep?” I asked.

He nodded.

I picked him up.

I carried him to my bed room and laid him down on the bed.

“Lay wis me December.” He called.

I smiled and turned the lights out but grabbed my phone and laid next to him.

He cuddled with me.

pretty soon he was silently snoring.

I slowly crept out of bed and closed the door behind me walking into my living room.

I put Jacksons dirty bowl into the kitchen sink and threw the trash from the noodles into the trash can.

It was now 9:19.

I got a text.

From:Jake.

Message:You should have came! It was a blast!

To:Jake.

Message:Babysitting!

There was a knock at my door.

I looked through the peep hole and saw Jackson’s mom standing there.

I opened the door.

“Hello.” She smiled.

“Come in, Jackson is asleep I’ll go get him.” I whispered and walked to my bed room.

I picked jackson up and he didn’t wake up.

I gathered all his stuff he brought and handed his bag and him to his mother.

“He was an angel.” I smiled.

“Here is your money.” his mom handed me a hundred dollar bill.

Yeah I make bank for babysitting a little angel for a few hours.

“Thanks.” I smiled.

She nodded and walked out.

I closed the door behind her and went and put the money in my wallet.

My phone rang.

“Hello?” I asked not checking the Caller I.D.

“Hey!” I heard Kaylee on the other line.

It was really loud, and I bet she’s still at the party.

“I wish you came, can’t you come by for a few?” She asked.

“Nope, It’s almost 10 and I have to get up at 5 and get to work by 6.” I said.

“Damn. Well bye, enjoy your evening.” She slurred and hung up.

That girl is crazy when drunk...

I walked into my room and decided to take a shower so I could wake up at 5:30 instead so I don’t have to sleep less.

I stripped of my clothes and tossed them into my dirty clothes hamper.

I turned the water on hot and got in.

I let the Scolding hot water burn my body for a moment and then I wet my hair.

I reached over and grabbed my Fruit smelled shampoo and lathered my hair in it.

After I rinsed it out then I Lathered my hair in Fruit smelled Conditioner.

I let that sit in my hair as I washed my face and then my body.

I rinsed my face and body off and then rinsed my hair out.

I cut the water off and stepped out of the shower, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body.

I walked to my room and put some p.j.s on and pulled my hair up in a messy wet bun and curled up under the covers falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, give your honest opinion. K love you byeee!