Status: hi this is my first story that i made with help by maddi1

you are my love

stephany

Stephany P.O.V

I was in my room when my phone sound off I look and see was unknow so I picked it up not knowing who it was. Honestly I didn't expect my phone to go off so early since everybody was still sleeping.

"Is this stephany Hernandez?" the man asked not saying anything else until he got my answer.

"Yes this is her" I was a little worried, I didn't even know who this man was. What was he going to tell me?

"I am sorry to say this but your mum and dad died in a car crash" The man said with great concern in his voice. I could tell he didn't want to tell me this.

"No is this not true tell me this not true" I said tears were filling my eyes making it blurry to see. How could this happen?

"Your mother told us that you had to relatives. So she said that she would like you to go live with Dayan." He told me honestly.

"Thank you for making this call." I told his now the tears were failing from my eyes and ruining my make up.

"I am extremely sorry for your loss. If you need anything please don't hesitate to call me back." The man gave me his number. We bid farewell then hung up.

I didn't know what to do, Dayan wasn't here so I called the only person I could think of.

I called Harry Sytles, he gave me his number when I met him so I quickly went through my contact list and found his name. After a few moment Harry picked up.

"Hey babe" Harry said sounding like he just woke up which he probably did.

"Hi." I gulped for air hoping he didn't notice me crying.

"Are you crying?! What's wrong?!" Harry asked with so much concern in his voice it made my heart swell.

"My parents were in a car crash and passed away." I gulped for air trying to calm myself down but it wouldn't work.

"Who are you staying with? You could come stay here." Harry was saying but I cut him off.

"My mother requested I go stay with Dayan. The only issue is that I don't have a ride to the air port." I told him hoping he would pick up the hint.

"I will be there ok? You pack and I will be there in three days." Harry said in the most soothing voice ever. My tears started to dry up.

"Thank you so much Harry. I love you." I picked at my shirt wondering what he would say next.

"I love you too, text me if you need anything." He said then hung up after saying goodbye.

With that I texted Dayan telling her what happened.

From:stephany
To:dayan
Hey can I tell you something

From dayan
Yea what’s wrong

From stephany
My mum and dad got in a car crash and passed away, They requested me to stay with you.

From Dayan
you need to come over now

from stephany
I will go in three days

After a little bit longer of texting I crawled into bed and let the waterfall of tears leave my eyes. about 2 hours ago
♠ ♠ ♠
this one is for midda1 she is helping me with this story alots of love for her