Status: Ok, so... I was like "WHY NOT!" So I hope you like it! I don't know if there will be Smut or not... but lots of violence will happen.

Blood, Knuckles and Pavement

My name is Darius, or Teeth as my opponents like to call me. I'm a street fighter in the beautiful city of L.A. I'm a normal high school fuck up with no path for life. I don't like school, my parents or the cops. I definitely don't like the cops. I don't have a girlfriend, don't care to have one either. All one of those things'll do is make me fret about my "extracurricular" activities. I get enough of that from my mom. If only she knew the half of what I do. I know i'm speeding down the road to doom, the only question? Should I pull over and let the passenger out, or tell em' to hang on for the ride.

My name is Abigail, or Abby as my friends call me. Who am I kidding, friends? My friends are books and the knuckles on my dad's hands. The kids at school all think I have the perfect life, I have brains, a big house, and lots of money. They don't realize I would give all of that up just to escape my house. It's not like he hits me where people can see. I wear cardigans to cover up the bruises and welts on my arms, pants to cover up the bruises on my legs and I always make sure my mid section is covered. As soon as i'm out of high school I can leave.... if I live that long. The days are getting longer and the punches getting harder. I don't know how much longer I can hold on.