Status: Ok, so... I was like "WHY NOT!" So I hope you like it! I don't know if there will be Smut or not... but lots of violence will happen.

Blood, Knuckles and Pavement

On the fence

The door swung open and I heard a man's voice grumbling to himself. I had to find a way out. I dashed into the first door I saw open, it looked like Abby's room. I slowly shut her door, making the movements as minimal as possible. I waited for him to make noise so I could move around. I wonder how she's doing. I saw the window, It can't be that far down though.... I heard the rustling of the KFC sacks, I think I can explore. I go to the window and open it while he is making noise, taking a peek down I see that there is a fence that straddles the two houses, if I can lower myself onto it and jump into the neighbors yard I bet I can get out without him noticing me. And if I can pack a quick bag for her I can convince her to not come back, because I have everything for her.... Then the most brilliant idea I think I have ever had came to my mind. I just have to get to my car, and come back. I grab a duffle bag from her closet and fill it with the little bit of clothes she has in her dresser and closet, next I grab her tennis shoes and stuff that won't break in the fall. I finally figure it all out and throw it out of the window, It bounces a few times in the neighbor's yard and now it's my turn. I slip my foot out of her window and straddle the window sill, I swing my other foot over and lower myself as far as I can, I can barely feel the fence under my feet, but it's good enough to let go. I release my grip and quickly squat to steady myself. I stay motionless for a few moments but quickly jump down to the ground. I grab the bag and jog around the house. Finally hitting the sidewalk I sprint to my car, throwing her bag in the back seat and heading back to her house. I pulled up and took a deep breath, here goes nothing. I stepped out of my car, grabbed my now almost empty backpack just incase I want to grab some other things that might make him suspicious and headed towards the door. I could feel my hands getting sweaty. I knocked on the door and waited.

"Hello?" Mr. Adams said, answering the door.

"Hello Mr, Adams, I am here on the behalf of Abigail. We were studying at the library and she realized that she forgot her laptop and some other electronics. Is it alright if I run up to her room and grab the things she listed for me?" I asked. He looked skeptical for a moment, but put a big fake smile.

"Of course, my little Abby is always studying. Her room is just up the stairs and to the right. I have to go to a meeting soon and I don't want to rush you or anything but it would be preferable if you hurried." He said, the big fake smile plastered on his face. He stepped aside and let me enter the house, I took the path to her room and grabbed the USB drive from beside her desktop, I copied all of her files onto it and then grabbed her lap top, computer charger, Phone charger and on a last whim I went to the connected bathroom spotting her hair brush and toothbrush. I was about to exit with the stuff when I saw a picture frame sitting on her bedside table. I walked over and saw a beautiful woman with a big baby bump. She looked happy, and just like Abby. I realized it was her mom. I unzipped my backpack and slid it in with the toothbrush and hair brush. I also slipped the USB dive and chargers into it. I came out of her room with her laptop. I thanked him and put everything in my car. Driving right back to the hospital. She should be out of surgery soon.... I hope.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... He escaped. And he's going to help her escape too. Do you thing she'll go? Comments!!

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany Murray