Status: Ok, so... I was like "WHY NOT!" So I hope you like it! I don't know if there will be Smut or not... but lots of violence will happen.

Blood, Knuckles and Pavement

Pitching a fit

I have been sitting in the waiting room for what seems like forever. They said she was out of surgery but I can’t see her yet. I could tell by the look on Curb’s brother’s face that the surgery had taken a toll on him.

“I don’t know what happened to that girl when she was younger, but I have never seen someone so fucked up.” He said, sighing and sitting next to me.

“She has an abusive asshole dad.” I replied, he pushed his fingers through his choppy brown hair and sighed.

“You aren’t letting her go home are you?” He asked. His gaze piercing into my eyes.

“I’m not planning on it” I told him. His face visibly relaxed. Curb walked in with three coffees.

“One for Teeth, One for me, and One for Justin” Curb said, sitting next to us in an overly joyous tone.

“Um, thanks” Justin replied, looking at his younger brother.

“No problemo.” He smiled back, standing up and heading towards the door again.

“That’s weird, but I really don’t have time for this, i’m going to chug this and go to my next surgery. If you need anything just ask Tanner. I’m sorry, I mean Curb.” Justin said, walking out into the hallway. About an hour later and frazzled nurse came into the waiting room.

“Are you Darius?” She asked.

“Um, yea...” I replied to the frantic nurse.

“Good. The girl wants you, and she’s pitching a fit. I have to warn you, she’s a bit loopy.....” She told me as we rushed down the hall. We were standing outside of a hospital room and the nurse exhaled exaggerated. “Good luck” She said pointing to the door and walking away. I took a deep breath. There was a large crash in the room and I opened the door, not expecting to see what I saw... ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry it is short. I had like two hours of sleep last night because I had to take care of my brother.... Longer one soon!!!

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany Murray