Status: Ok, so... I was like "WHY NOT!" So I hope you like it! I don't know if there will be Smut or not... but lots of violence will happen.

Blood, Knuckles and Pavement

Don't know it yet.

I couldn't move. There was a very angry looking Abby halfway in her hospital gown, throwing things at the nurses that were in her room.

"I WANT DARIUS IN HERE NOW!!!!" She was screaming. A nurse finally noticed me and gave me wide frantic eyes. My body unfroze and I hurried towards her. It looked like the room had a tornado in it. As soon as she saw me her demeanor changed and she was calm, the nurses visibly relaxed and waited for me to talk to them. I turned.

"It's fine, I've got her, go take breaks or something... you need it" I smiled. They nodded muttering good luck and exited.

"Darius." Abby whispered.

"Uh...." Was all I could respond with. In her panic she had ripped off her sheets and her gown was dangerously showing alot of skin. I slowly fixed her gown and sheets. "You needed me?" I asked confused.

"They were trying to hurt me. Darius... I don't want to sleep, they are going to hurt me again." Her eyes teared up and she looked at me like a five year old looks at their big brother after someone picks on them.

"Go to sleep Abby, I'll be here the whole time, I won't let anyone hurt you. Ok?" I replied. She had a small smile on her face as she nodded off to sleep. I sighed.. What am I gonna do with her. I gently moved the hair off of her sweaty face. She nuzzled my hand with her face as I did. The door opened and Curb slid in. I looked up and he gave me a small, knowing smile. He took in the room and shook his head.

"Wow.. this girl" He started picking up the room so the nurses didn't have to come back in. Now all there is to do is wait.

~Three hours later~

I guess sometime between Curb leaving and me setting my head down on the bed Abby woke up. I know this because she is talking, but I can't yet tell who she is talking to though. The voice sounds like Curb, but i'm thinking it's his brother.

"You might have to stay here for a few more days, just to heal. Unless you want to go home with Darius. But you aren't going home to your father. I'll sign papers to make sure that doesn't happen.. you can't afford to be beaten up right now." I heard him say. That answers my question, it's Justin.

"What do you mean you will sign papers and make sure I won't go home?" She fiercely whispered at Justin.

"It's for your own safety." He replied.

"Whatever." She grumbled pissed off.

"So... you and Darius?" He asked. This surprised me, and I could feel her body tense up.

"What do you mean by me and Darius?" She warned.

"Are you guys dating? Fight buddies..... Fuck buddies?" Justin asked. He seemed pretty interested in our lives.... who the hell does he think he is?

"None of the above." She answered coolly.

"Ahhhh, You guys just don't know it yet...." He said. I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Don't make me get up." She growled. I opened my eyes and moved my head, signaling that I was awake. Stopping the conversation of course.

"So, just keep yourself as still as possible and don't rip out any stitches.. i'm surprised you didn't rip any thing out with your little stunt." He changed the subject smoothly.

"Little stunt?" Abby asked, genuinely confused.

"You ripped apart this room, and I mean ripped it to shreds..... screaming for Darius." He told her. I looked up to see a very red face and wide eyes.

"I did what?!? Did I hurt anyone?!?" She asked. Justin chuckled.

"No... just a few egos." He turned to the door and shot me a look. I don't know what the hell the look was for but i'm sure it wasn't anything good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subway, Senior year and Sleep. That has been my life lately. I got a job at subway and instead of working on Scholarships I wrote you a chapter. SO LOVE ME! Lol jkjk........ seriously. I love you guys so much! Leave comments and such telling me what you think will happen, what you want to happen and i'll write a chapter on what will happen :)

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany Murray