Status: Ok, so... I was like "WHY NOT!" So I hope you like it! I don't know if there will be Smut or not... but lots of violence will happen.

Blood, Knuckles and Pavement

Selling Abby

~Darius POV~

We were out in the hall for what seemed like forever. I just wanted to be done with this, so I could go home. We finally made up the arrangements but I have to go talk to her father. Curb is going with me, just in case it gets.... sticky. I guess it's time to go back into the room and say goodbye to Abby.

"What were you boys talking about?" Abby mumbled around the finger in her mouth. She pulled her finger out of her mouth where she was licking off the Gardettos seasoning and smiled.

"Just talking about fights. So, I have to take off for a few hours, do you need anything while i'm gone?" I asked. She looked deep in thought for a moment and then shook her head.

"No." She replied popping some more Gardettos into her mouth. I nodded and walked back out of the room. Curb said goodbye to his brother and made his way down the hall to leave with me. We walked to my car and jumped in.

"Are you sure about this? What if he gets angry or something?" Curb said.

"Well, then we beat the shit out of him. I would really love to do that anyways." I replied truthfully. Curb just grunted and turned up the music. We pulled into Abby's driveway and made our way up to the door. I knocked three times and waited. About a minute and a half later the door opened and Abby's dad stood smiling at me and Curb.

"What can I do for you boys?" He asked pleasantly.

"We need to talk. Do you mind if we go inside?" I replied, deadpanned. His eyes narrowed but he nodded stepping aside to let us in.

"We can sit at the table. Sorry it's a bit messy, I don't have a clue where my daughter is and she usually does the cleaning while i'm at work" He said, sitting down. I internally cringed when he called Abby his daughter.

"That's actually why we are here." Curb stepped in. Mr. Adam's head whipped up when he heard the subject matter.

"What happened?" He asked nervously.

"Well, I was the one that took her the night you beat the crap out of her, and i'll be damned if i'm gonna let it happen again. So i'm not letting her come home, she's going to live with me." I said, as plain as I could. His eyes narrowed and he let out a sarcastic laugh.

"You can have her... but it won't be free." A smirk crept onto his face, it made me feel uneasy.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, eyeing him suspiciously.

"I mean you can have her, if you give me three thousand dollars." He smiled. He obviously didn't know who I am. I rolled my eyes..

"Done." I said, bored with the conversation on the outside, but super excited on the inside.

"If I knew it was that easy I would have said five." He chuckled.

"You realize you just sold you child... and yet you are laughing." Curb said, studying Mr. Adams.

"I didn't want her anyways, and I get three thousand dollars out of it, seems like a great day for me." He said. Leaning back in his chair. I wanted to get up and sock him but i'm so close to getting Abby and leaving.

"Where do you want the money sent to? Do you want me to drop it off or what?" I asked keeping my composure.

"I want my money put in my mail box before I get back from work tomorrow, or i'll find her and kill her. Understand?" He said, standing.

"Understood." I said. He stuck his hand out to shake but I walked right past him and opened the door. Curb stepped outside with me and I didn't even look back before I climbed into my car. My windows were down when I heard him yell.

"I'll leave the door unlocked, you can get the rest of her stuff when you drop it off." And with that he shut the door. He just sold his daughter to people he doesn't know. Good thing we aren't some freaks who are gonna ship her to Mexico to be a prostitute or something... not that he would care much anyways. I'll get her stuff tomorrow and she can move in in two days, when she is supposed to be released. This girl is nothing but stress, but I don't think I would trade it for the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...... I updated. I KNOW I'M LATE!!! And i'm SUPER sorry!!!! I love you all!!!

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany Murray