Status: Ok, so... I was like "WHY NOT!" So I hope you like it! I don't know if there will be Smut or not... but lots of violence will happen.

Blood, Knuckles and Pavement

Advice

Drop off.

I went to my father. Normally, I would never do this, I am a bad ass street fighter who doesn't need to be running to his father for everything, but this... I needed to talk to my father about this. We went into his office and he closed the door, why can't this shit be easier?

"Son, you needed to talk to me?" He asked sitting in his chair, signalling me to sit across from him.

"Yea... so you know Mr. Adams" I started.

"Yes, he has a daughter about your age is that right?" He asked. I have a feeling he knows where this is going.

"Yea... I brought her here after she as mugged." I said, nervously.

"Ok, did something happen?" He prompted.

"Um, yes. She wasn't mugged dad, her father beat her up and I brought her home.... it was worse than we thought and I took her to the hospital with my friend. She had to have surgery... anyways, we decided that she wasn't going back. So I went to Mr. Adam's house and he said that I could have her..... for three thousand dollars. I don't know if I should really do it or not. I mean she could die if I don't, but that's a lot of money. I said yes in the heat of the moment and now I don't know." I blurted. He took it all in silently.

"When does he want the money?" He asked.

"Today, before he is off work." I told him. He looked thoughtful, without a word he went to the closet in his office, opened the door and stepped in. I sat, not moving. I heard some ruffling and he came back out. He had a stack of money in one hand and a gun in the other.

"Well, let's go drop off the money." He replied walking out of the office. I just stared blankly after him. I didn't know he even owned a gun.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.... daddy isn't as goody as you think.... JUST WAIT TILL THE DROP OFF!!!!!

Sorry it's short, it's late here.

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany Murray