Status: Ok, so... I was like "WHY NOT!" So I hope you like it! I don't know if there will be Smut or not... but lots of violence will happen.

Blood, Knuckles and Pavement

Tired

~Abby~

I'm constantly tired, they say that it just because i'm healing. I think its something they put into my baggie to make me sleep. I would slip something to me too after what I did when I woke up from surgery. I need to buy the nurses flowers, I feel bad about it. Darius has been gone for a while and it's worrying me. Curb came in to tell me that I would get to leave the hospital in two days. I guess it's something to look forward too. I know they won't let me go home so I don't really know where I am going to go. I won't go home with him, i'm not going to put that on his family. I guess I will just have to get an apartment or a hotel room for a while. Thinking is making me even more tired, so I guess a nap is in order.

~Darius~

Dad hasn't said anything since we left the house, he looks really mad. Well, mad for my dad, so it's a calm anger. I'm scared for Mr. Adams, but he deserves what ever he gets. We are about a block from the house. Mr. Adams should be home in about twenty minutes, dad is waiting for him. This shouldn't go over well.

~Twenty minutes later~

He's here, I think I see even more anger rolling off of my father.

"Stay here" He growled, getting out of the car. Mr. Adams's face lit up at the sight of his boss, but slowly slipped away when I stepped out of the car.

"What is going on here?" He asked, nervously.

"Let's go inside." My father snarled. Mr. Adams did a short nod and opened the door. He stepped inside and we followed, my father bent down to me.

"I thought I told you to stay in the car." He growled.

"And miss this? Not a chance" I smiled. He chuckled and turned to Mr. Adams, the smiles all gone.

"Mr. Smith, what do I owe the pleasure?" He asked, nervously.

"This is not a pleasure visit Mark." Dad said, signaling for Mr. Adams to sit. "It seems that you have made an opposition for my son" At the mention of who I was Mark's eyes widened and fixed on me. I just wore a big smile.

"What do you mean, I have not met this young man before" He tried. My father scoffed.

"Let's not do this Mark. You are lazy, rude and now I find out that you sold you daughter to my son, you are a piece of shit Mark!" My father looked disgusted at this man, and to tell you the truth I am disgusted by this man too.

"That hurt a bit Mr. Smith" He said turning into the slippery snake he is.

"Here's whats gonna happen, I'm going to give you four thousand dollars, three for your daughter and one so you can live for the next month while you are looking for a new job. Come after my new daughter and I will kill you. Believe me, I do have it in me, it wouldn't be the first time. Understand?" He said, about an inch from Mr. Adams's face. There was true fear in his eyes.

"Understood." He muttered. My father put his business face back on.

"Darius, go get her things and put them in the car. I will stay here with Mr. Adams." He said. I was not going to cross him. He killed a man? What the hell. How well do I know my father? Without word I went to her room and started to gather the things I didn't grab on my first go round. After everything was in the car I went and stood by my father. He nodded to me and turned to Mr. Adams.

"You better hope I don't ever see you again. Tell you what, here's twenty extra dollars to buy a punching bag, you'll need one now that I have your old one." My dad threw him the twenty dollars and walked out of the door. We went to the car and drove down the street until we went to the corner. He turned the corner and parked. He turned to me and sighed.

"You probably have some questions...." He said, waiting.

"Some?" I replied raising my eyebrows. He just gave me a sheepish grin. Who is this man?
♠ ♠ ♠
So..... yep. Thoughts?

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany Murray