Status: Ok, so... I was like "WHY NOT!" So I hope you like it! I don't know if there will be Smut or not... but lots of violence will happen.

Blood, Knuckles and Pavement

My dear old dad.

"What do you want to know first?" He asked. I didn't know where to start.. maybe who the fuck my father is and what did he mean he killed a man..... but instead I started with

"Has my whole life been a lie?" I asked him. What else is he lying to me about?

"Not your whole life.... alot of it has.. secrets attached to it." He carefully worded that..

"Dad." I warned. I guess it's time I knew these things.

"Ok, ok. When I was in highschool I got into some.... trouble. I began fighting, and soon enough I had a gang. I've made some mistakes, but that all changed when I met your mom. I fell in love with her and she didn't know about my past. I wanted to keep it that way, and luckily it stayed my past. You grew up, and I started to notice the patterns. I'm not stupid Darius, I did notice. So I called in some favors just to make sure you wouldn't be in it alone. I wasn't going to tell you that you couldn't fight, and I wasn't about to tell your mom about it, so I enrolled you in Karate. I knew you wouldn't go, but it made a nice cover, right? I still pay for those classes, just to keep your mom thinking that you were in the classes." My dad just stared at me, waiting for.... I don't know what.

"What do you mean you made some calls? To who?" I asked, becoming a bit irrational.

"You don't think Street was just randomly hanging around the secluded alley you decided to fight in did you?" He asked me shaking his head.

"You told Street to train me?" I asked in disbelief. Looking back the situation was a bit weird.

"I trained him, he returned the favor." He smiled.

"He is a bad ass. But, why didn't you train me then since it's obvious you are a bad ass." I asked.

"I wanted to be your father, not an asshole who beat you up." He said, like it was obvious.

"This is bullshit! I don't even fucking know my own father!" I said, unreasonably angry.

"I don't want you to know that me. After tonight, there is no more Executioner. Understand..... Teeth?" I was struck to my core. Not only did my father call me by my fighter name, but he's the Executioner. THE EXECUTIONER. I am the son of a legend. I could tell I looked star struck, and that's because I am.

"The whatawhoareyou?" I stumbled. He chuckled.

"The old me son, the old me. That is behind us, and we will leave it that way." He turned back to the road, turned on the car and drove to the hospital.

"Uh... bye?" I said, still shocked.

"Bye son, I am going to put her stuff in your car, I understand that you retrieved it from school and brought it here." He waited for my confirmation. I just nodded.

"Where? Where is your car?" He asked me.

"Row D, somewhere in the middle." I told him.

"I'm still your father. The same father as before, don't be so shocked." He chuckled. I nodded and shut the door. The hell he was. Either way, he isn't my number one priority. Abby gets out tomorrow and I have to get her room set up. This is going to be a looooong night.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, papa is a bad ass..... Comments?

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany Murray