Status: Ok, so... I was like "WHY NOT!" So I hope you like it! I don't know if there will be Smut or not... but lots of violence will happen.

Blood, Knuckles and Pavement

Train

It's been about a month in a half since I moved into the gym. Not much has happened, I patch people up after the fights and go to school. There's always that fear of my father finding me, but i'm starting to get over it. Late at night when no one's around I will get up and train with the equipment, i'm starting to get better and better with my stamina. But right now i'm just sitting around waiting for Darius or Curb to show up... i'm bored. The door slammed open and Darius appeared inside of my room.

"Get up, we are gonna do some training today." He left the room without another word. I crawled out of my bed and grabbed some workout gear. The soreness has gone away for the most part, but at certain angles it still hurts. I stepped out in a bright pink sports bra and spandex shorts. His face was magical. He turned red and took a deep breath, quickly recovering he motioned for me to come closer.

"What are we doing?" I asked. He doesn't know about the late night punching bag sessions.

"We are gonna train you." He replied, expecting me to argue. I just stepped into the ring and waited. He looked taken aback for a moment.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" I asked. He shook his head and climbed in the ring with me.

"I expected a fight." He confessed.

"Oh, you'll get a fight alright." I smiled. We locked eyes and he charged at me. I ducked past his grab and ran to the other side of the ring, but before I got there I hit the ground.

"Good, just not good enough." He said from ontop of me. I flipped over so I was on my back, facing him. We locked eyes again and I could feel the electricity. He started to move closer and closer. Right before he made contact I flipped him over onto his back and pinned him down by the throat.

"Good, just not good enough" I mocked. I heard a chuckle from outside of the ring and looked up to see Curb standing by the wall, watching.

"Emotions man, emotions. That's why I told you that you couldn't train her." He ducked into the ring and helped Darius up.

"What do you mean by that Curb?" I asked.

"Nothing.... nothing at all little one." He ruffled my hair, I grabbed his wrist to twist it but he was too quick, he twisted his grip to grab onto my arm and pull me into a head lock.

"Curb" Darius warned.

"Calm down Teeth. Get out Abby." He prompted. I brought my elbow back, but he dodged the blow. "Try harder." He said.

"I'm trying!" I was starting to get angry. I brought my head back and headbutted him, he used the opportunity to tighten his grip on my neck. He was choking me.

"You are hurting her!" Darius said, stepping forward.

"She will learn" He said strongly. I tapped out and he let go.

"One day little one, one day. But today we are going to lunch, go get some clothes on.... or not, doesn't matter to me" He smiled heading out of the door.

"Dick" Darius muttered getting out of the ring. I followed suit, ducking into my room to change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it has been so long, School and work have been my life.

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany Murray