Status: Ok, so... I was like "WHY NOT!" So I hope you like it! I don't know if there will be Smut or not... but lots of violence will happen.

Blood, Knuckles and Pavement

Cookie cutter parents

My name is Darius. I'm 5'8 and 157 pounds of pure muscle. I have brown/black hair green eyes and i'm white as hell, but that doesn't mean I don't know how to fight like a black man. Believe me, there is a difference between the two races when it comes to fighting. White guys tend to flail, easier to tackle. But black guys... they are good fights. I'm known as Teeth on the street. I have a pretty normal life, except for the fact that I am a street fighter. No, not A street fighter.... THE street fighter. Guys wanna be me, women want me, and I love being me. I go to school.... once in a while, most of the time i'm skipping just to get ready for another fight, and if the fight was good the night before, recover from it. I guess I would be the bad boy of the school, I don't why chicks find that hot but I dig it. Once in a blue moon i'll chose a chick to fuck, but not often, i'm to busy getting ready to fight. That's what you do when you are trash, you fight. I learned to fight on the mean streets of L.A. and those streets that I learned to fight on are now my territory, my prize. I know what you are thinking 'this kid needs to get a life.' and my reply to you is 'FUCK OFF!' So yea. I guess this is my story and shit. Here ya go.

"Come on Teeth! drop kick the motherfucker!" I hear Curb yell. Damn, this guy is a bit better than I anticipated, I can still take him though. These are my motherfuckin' streets. I make a jab at the guy, he's pretty tall, must be about.... 6'0 and 155lbs, he's well built but doesn't know how to use his height to his advantage. My jab gets him in the ribs. He's tall and easy to get to, he needs to learn how to cover himself better. He tries to punch me but I duck, swinging my foot out to catch his, I get him off balance and he falls straight on his ass. I waste no time getting on top of the fucker and punching the shit out of him. Each blow visibly takes his energy away. His face is bloody, my knuckles will be bruised in the morning. I barely register him tapping on my leg three times in defeat.

"Yo! He tapped, You can stop now Teeth!" Curb yells. I jump off of him, waiting for the inevitable. The guy get's helped up, he bends his head to the side. I put out my hand and he spits, two beautiful white teeth into my hand.

"I see that Teeth has claimed two more! Get the jar kicks!" Curb exclaimed. Soon Kicks jogged up with the jar of missing teeth. If you hadn't guessed by now that is why they call me Teeth. Every single fight i've been in resulted in me getting at least one tooth to go into the jar. The man smiled at me.

"Good fight" I told him nodding solemnly. I'm not like most of the other fighters, I don't do it to gloat, I fight because I like it. The rush of adrenalin when they get a hit in, the sore feeling after the fight telling you that you did a good job. It all amounts to me knowing that I have made my name known. I am not going anywhere.

"You are the one that kicked my ass kid, the good fight was all you" He slurred. His two friends helping him into the car.

"That all tonight?" I asked Curb. He nodded jumping into his car. I started my long walk home. It's not that I don't have a car or that Curb tells me every night he'll drop me off, it's just that the walk home is the fresh air afterwards, the breath that tells me i'm still alive. Even if I had to be scraped up off of the sidewalk I would walk home.

~20 Min later~

"How was practice sweet heart?" My mother asked as soon as I stepped into the door. She was literally the perfect mother. She has the perfect blonde styled hair, it seems like her make-up never runs and she wears the most domestic clothing someone can find. It's like a cookie cutter mother and father. It's the only way I can describe my sickeningly sweet parents.

"Fine" I shortly told her.

"I bet the other guy looks worse" She smiled.

"Like always mother." I replied, standing on the bottom stair. My father won't be home for another ten minutes, hopefully I can get in my room and lock my door before having to converse with him.

"I do wish you would pick a less dangerous sport to play. Boxing is just so.... animalistic, you know?" She said, waving her small white dishrag around.

"I know, that's what I like, unleashing the beast." I replied, flashing her a sarcastic smile and rushing up the stairs. I know I act like a brat but I just can't stand having to act perfect. Sometimes I wish I could have a real fight with my parents. A screaming, yelling throwing things fight not passive aggressive cookie cutter fights. I reach my bedroom and go face first into my bed. I don't remember falling asleep, maybe I was asleep before even hitting my pillow. I have school tomorrow... I think I might just go.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.... What do you think of Darius so far?