Status: Ok, so... I was like "WHY NOT!" So I hope you like it! I don't know if there will be Smut or not... but lots of violence will happen.

Blood, Knuckles and Pavement

Sweat and Blood

There has been nothing but Training and carb loading. I mean nothing, they won't let me watch T.V. unless it's boxing or MMA fighting they even gave me a bit of WWE. They won't give me music unless its grungy and fight inducing. I'm ready. I feel like I could take on anyone.... I'm going to fuck up anyone who stands in my way. I have taken enough punches in the last week that I can't feel my body anymore. Teeth and Curb tell me that I shouldn't get my hopes up.. that it's gonna be hard and I might not win... but I know for a fact I am going to win. No matter what. If it takes everything I will win this.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Teeth asked coming up and slinging his arm over my shoulders.

"Why would you even ask me that?" I replied feeling a knot of annoyance in my stomach.

"I just don't want to see you get hurt." Removing his arm from my shoulder he patted my back and I got back into mentally preparing for the fight. I will show them that I am a contender. That I am not little and helpless like they think that I am.

"Don't worry about me. I will prevail. I will win and I will show you that I can hold my own." I punched the bag a few more times and nodded at him. We made our way out to the street where the fight will take place. As I exited the gym I saw who I was fighting and the knot in my stomach got tighter. She looked mean. Her hair was pulled tight to her scalp, a high ponytail adorning the back of her head. She was wearing spandex shorts and a tank top, no make-up and a scowl on her lips. The doubts began. Can I do this? Will I be able to beat her?

"I can do this" I breathed. I stepped up to her and looked her in the eyes. There was pure anger and hate in her eyes. She didn't even know me. Now I really wanted to punch this bitch.

"Knock outs and Surrenders win, make it a good match. Go" He stepped back and we started to circle each other. I heard the crowd behind me but it was drowned out by the adrenalin. She stepped forward and I felt my head snap back by her punch. It started to sting and I cold feel the blood trickle down my face. I couldn't help but smile. Which obviously took her by surprise, her eyes bunched in confusion as I took a swing at her gut, knocking all of the wind out of her. She gasped out the air taking a deep breath and standing back up.

We locked eyes and she went for another jab at the face, I ducked right in time to miss it, but I felt the air swoosh past my face, that would have hurt like a bitch. As she was leaned forward from her punch I grabbed her arm bringing her close to my body and kicking her legs out from under her. She fell hard to the ground and I climbed on top of her punching her in the temple trying to get her to knock out. With every hit I could see the anger build in her. She pushed me off and took her opportunity to jump atop of me. I didn't even feel the hits, I just knew that the blackness was starting to close in. I threw a few punches at her trying to get her off but she just held on tighter. She hit my ribs and I gasped for air, they aren't all the way healed yet and and it felt like she fractured one again. Tears sprung to my eyes but it made me rage. I pushed her shoulders as hard as I can, she jerked off of me and jumped to her feet. I scrambled off of the ground and stood, painfully. We both stood for a minute, catching our breath. I let out a growl and lunged at her, landing a punch in the temple. She was dazed for a minute but recovered with strong punch to my head. Black over took my vision and I barely felt the ground underneath me. I knew that I lost. I knew that I had let everyone down, but worst of all, I let myself down. I don't know if I want to wake up from this... I don't want to face the boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrighty guys.. i'm back. More comments more updates :)