Status: Ok, so... I was like "WHY NOT!" So I hope you like it! I don't know if there will be Smut or not... but lots of violence will happen.

Blood, Knuckles and Pavement

back on the horse

There is a huge pounding in my head that for some reason I can't get to stop. I know I'm on a bed but for some reason I feel as if I'm tethered to concrete. I slowly peel my eyes open and realize that I feel like that because I iust got my ass handed to me.. try to quickly close my eyes again before they are aware that I'm concious but as soon as I closed them I heard a familiar voice.

"She's awake curb. " darius said softly.

"No I'm not" I replied hoping they would leave me alone.

"YOU WERE AMAZING! " Curb yelled, making me jump a little.

"I lost. " I grumbled, slowly opening my eyes again.

"That was the point abbs." He chuckled. I started at him for a minute.

"What. Did. You. Do. " I accused. He seemed to wilt a bit at my anger.

"You lasted longer than any one else. .. she is the number one woman street fighter in the district right now.." he trailed off and looked away from my fuming face.

"You set me up. " I could barely contain my anger. I began to shake...

"Trial by fire.." he said sheepishly.

"And I failed." I whipered.

"You did great. You did better than great. You passed the test with flying colors. You are better than you think you are. I have sparred with her and lasted less time than you did." Dariusvgrabbed my hand and rubbed the back of It with his thumb. It made me feel a little better... but hes not off the hook yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I have been gone.... my computers broke but I got a new phone so I can try to update. Thank u for reading! Fixed the typo.. sorry..