Status: Ok, so... I was like "WHY NOT!" So I hope you like it! I don't know if there will be Smut or not... but lots of violence will happen.

Blood, Knuckles and Pavement

ultimatum

After an agonizing drive to the restaurant we finally arrive. The car is parked but no one gets out, we sit there in the silence.... maybe to scared to get out of the car. Maybe that's just me. Curb takes a breath and opens the door, deciding we have sat enough. As we entered the restaurant I saw Mr. Sanchez, sitting at a table enjoying his omelet. We sat down and didn't say anything. We sat like that for a while, his fork scraping the plate. as he finished he finally looked up to me and with an almost uninterested smile... it made me nervous.

"Mr. Sanchez" I began, his hand came up and I immediately quit talking.

"Hector, please." He said gently.

"Hector, I know I fucked my first fight up. I think I was just too excited and nervous. I have a lot to learn and I know I can do better if you give me a chance. I didn't have much time to prepare. I need more time, can you do..." His hand raised while his other pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Please stop, just stop. It was your first fight that's why i'm not yelling at you about how much of a failure you are. I expect you to lose every once in a while. I'm not as mad as I would be if Teeth or Curb lost because they have been fighting for years. Please quit apologizing for this it is getting annoying. You did better than I expected that's for sure. And I did find the hardest person for you to fight. I wanted to see how you handled it, surprisingly you took it so much better than I thought you would." He chuckled as he took another sip of his water. The boys were just staring at him waiting for something.

"Really?" Was all I could muster.

"Really, this is your one freebie. Don't lose again." He warned. My heart was in my throat in seconds. He stared right into my eyes and all I felt was panic.

"Yes Mr. Sanchez" I muttered.

"Hector." He corrected standing up. We just patiently waited for directions.

"You have a fight in a month, train and prepare... also i plan on seeing you in my class tomorrow, you need to start going back to school." He then pointedly looked at Teeth.

"Both of you." And with that he walked away, leaving me and the boys to sit stunned. Now that I know the real him he scares the fuck out of me. I guess he should, he is the fight boss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating, I know it's short but i'm trying to find my inspiration for this story.

Love and other lies,

Tiffy