Status: Ok, so... I was like "WHY NOT!" So I hope you like it! I don't know if there will be Smut or not... but lots of violence will happen.

Blood, Knuckles and Pavement

New me

Just like Hector said Teeth and I were at school the next day. But the reaction I got was a lot different than usual. This morning when I got up I went on a search for my familiar cardigan and jeans.... only they were no where to be found. Teeth gently knocked on my door, then opened it.

"Hey there, are you ready?" He asked slowly stepping into the room.

"No, I can't find my clothes." I replied snapping.

"Whoa, they are everywhere." He replied gesturing to my new jeans and tanks thrown around the room.

"I can't wear these to school, people would notice me." I replied digging into my clothes piled around the room.

"I know. That's why I threw all of your old clothes away." He smugly replied. I felt my blood start to boil.

"You did what!?!" I asked stepping towards him. He looked slightly panicked.

"You are a beautiful girl! I don't know why you don't show it off!" He said putting his hands up defensively.

"Because I don't want noticed...." A few moments went by before I realized what he said.

"Wait. You called me beautiful." We stood in silence, I could see the red start to track up his cheeks.

"I mean, you know, for... you.." He said grabbing a black ACDC t-shirt off of the back of my computer chair and throwing it at me. He then picked up a cute pair of jeans also tossing it to me. To finish it off he gave me a brown leather jacket and a small black infinity scarf.

"Tell me when you are changed, i'm gonna help you get ready today. You will turn some heads.. that's for sure" He said quickly exiting the room.

"Yea, they are gonna think 'what's the freak doing?" I rolled my eyes and got dressed, letting him know I was done, he walked in and told me to sit down. He then preceded to pick up my makeup bag,

"This never happened. Do you understand?" He asked picking up the first layer of makeup. I just looked at him in confusion.

"I'm going to do your makeup and hair, no one knows that i'm good at this and I don't want them too, it'll take away from my manly appearance. I swear to god if someone else finds out about this I will kill you." He said still holding my gaze.

"Ok, I promise I won't say anything. Can you just hurry... I wanna get to school on time." I replied a little freaked out by the whole thing. About fifteen minutes later he was done with my makeup, he then straightened my hair and put it into a high pony. I looked HOT! Holy shit. He took a step back and I heard him gasp.

"Wow." And with that he tuned and walked away. I got my knee high brown boots on and grabbed my phone, keys, and purse. My backpack was thrown in his car earlier that day. As I walked out of my room both Curb and Teeth were talking. Curb looked over and froze, a wide eyed look on his face.

"HOLY SHIT." He yelled. Making me flinch. He ran over and started touching my hair and tilted my chin up in inspection. "You, you look amazing Abby. Absolutely radiant." He gushed. I blushed and hugged him.

"Thanks, I think it's time for a new me." I said looking Teeth dead in the eyes. A look of wonder still adorning his face.

"Let's get to school" He said, almost in a daze.

~School~

As I walked in with Teeth I heard talking stop and whispering start.

"Ignore them" He whispered in my ear. I hated to admit it but it made my entire body tingle.

"It's kinda hard to ignore them when we are surrounded." I replied, feeling like and animal in the zoo.

"It's not a bad thing that they are talking about you." He chuckled.

"I want my cardigan back." I mumbled. He threw his arm over my shoulders and led me to my first period. Today was gonna suck.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not found any inspiration in this story, but I have been trying. Please comment and I will try to write more on it!

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany Murray