Status: Ok, so... I was like "WHY NOT!" So I hope you like it! I don't know if there will be Smut or not... but lots of violence will happen.

Blood, Knuckles and Pavement

The new Abbs

Today has been hell. There has been more than one guy asking me if I want to go 'hang out' and the preppy girls who used to laugh at me all suddenly want to be my friend. It's like you change one bit and you are suddenly the new gossip machine and everyone's new friend. I don't like anyone here and I would much rather be back in the shadows. Reminder to my self to go buy some new cardigans after school. I feel naked and the stares aren't making me feel any better.

"So gorgeous girl how's your first day of high school, well, as I regular girl." I felt the familiar arms of Teeth wrap around my neck from behind. That earned some glares from both the girls and boys.

"Get off of me Teeth, before I smash you right here." I was irritated and he's not making it any better.

"You wouldn't want to scare away any potential boyfriends" He said with a smile in his voice, changing to an easier position with just one arm behind my neck, walking beside me.

"Fuck off" I replied, shrugging him off and dashing into the woman's restroom. Atleast I will be safe there..... I thought. Standing before me was the queen bitch herself. Janessa, she had a glare on her face and evil in her eyes. Fuck my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, i'm fed up with my family and friends, going to sleep and maybe gonna cry a bit. Hope you liked it, might be back soon.