Status: Ok, so... I was like "WHY NOT!" So I hope you like it! I don't know if there will be Smut or not... but lots of violence will happen.

Blood, Knuckles and Pavement

Crime and Punishment

I have never been in the principles office for something bad I have done. Mr. Lovel sat across from me behind his large oak desk. We have been sitting here for a few minutes, a disappointed look on his face as he flipped through my file of good behavior. He looked up and sighed at me.

"You have been one of my absolute favorite students, never got into trouble, grades all A's, quiet achiever. What has brought on this... new behavior? A fight in school, new.. wardrobe." He looked me up and down in disapproval.

"I had an awakening Lovel. I realized I am a doormat and I don't have to take that anymore. In regards to my wardrobe, you don't like me looking like all of the other sluts in your school? Would you rather me go back to cardigans that hid my body and makeup that makes me look like an innocent girl who doesn't make a wave in the ocean that is your school. You want me to let Janessa and her clones come at me and not defend myself? I'm sorry but i'm not the same girl you knew. I am not going to sit there and take it from them any more. Punish me how you see fit but do not think for one second I am going to back down from them." I don't know where this all came from but he looked taken aback and angry all at the same time.

"Abigail I am concerned for you. You have never acted out like this, I have noticed you are hanging out with Darius. Has this contributed to your new behavior?" He asked trying to sound authoritative.

"Yes, he has shown me how to defend myself. I have alot to thank him for. so let's get on with this and you can tell me my punishment" I said getting bored. what's the worst he can do to me?

"OK, fine. I'm gonna suspend you for the rest of the week, your father will be contacted and you need to write Janessa an apology letter." At the end of him telling me all of this my heart dropped.

"Suspend me all you want but do not call my father. Please." I pleaded. I can't have him call him. The fear on my face must have been apparent because the atmosphere changed from pissed off to concerned.

"Ok, I wont call him this time but if it happens again he will be contacted, I expect that letter of apology by monday. you are dismissed." He opened the door and let the secretary know whats going on, she nodded and started typing on her computer. He led me out of his office to the secretary's desk to get my reprimand papers. I took out my phone and texted curb to come pick me up. After she was done with her paperwork she signed them, handing them to me with a super judging smile. Fuck her. As I left the building I looked up to see Curb already here, it should have taken him atleast five more minutes before he showed up... was he waiting for me to fuck up today?I climbed into the seat next to him and he smiled down at me.

"Fucked that poor girl up already?" He chuckled pulling away from the curb

"She deserved it, why were you here already? and how did you know?" I asked

"Teeth" We said together. I should have known.. He just shook his head.

"So, lunch?" He asked. I just shrugged. Better than going back to the warehouse where I will either be left alone in my room or punched during training. Now to think of it I am a bit hungrier than I thought I would be. Busting Janessa's face made my day, and now a free meal? It's like Christmas. Or so I thought....
♠ ♠ ♠
Where do you think they went? Comment for faster updates :)