Status: Ok, so... I was like "WHY NOT!" So I hope you like it! I don't know if there will be Smut or not... but lots of violence will happen.

Blood, Knuckles and Pavement

Mr. Smith

My crusty eyes refused to open, but the fact that my alarm is going off and I don't want to piss my father off for an early morning beating made me peal them open and hit snooze. I dragged myself to the shower, noticing the new growing bruises covering my midsection and arms. After my shower I managed to drag on clothes and pull my hair up. I put on cheery make-up and headed towards the door.

"Get your ass down here!" I hear, I can tell he's not looking forward to our breakfast. I hurried down the stairs and met him at the door.

"I'm here father" I answered behind him.

"Good, meet me at Raphael's. We have a business breakfast and you are required to attend. We won't be taking the same vehicle because you have to go to school and frankly I have other things to do than run you around. Meet you in five understand me?" He asked. I nodded and grabbed my backpack. I slid into my car and grabbed my Vicodin. I'm not addicted but I don't want to show that I am in pain in front of the people we are having breakfast with. I usually settle for a few Ibuprofen, but today is a Vicodin day. I made it to the resturaunt in about three minutes, I knew why the breakfast was so important the second I saw the sleek black car. My father's boss stepped out of the back of the beautiful car. I stepped out and he called my name.

"Hello Mr. Smith" I smiled, he was the perfect father.

"Hello Abigail. I was going to bring my son to our little get together this morning but he was dead to the world this morning. Where is your father dear?" He asked.

"He should be here any minute" I answered, as soon as the words left my lips he pulled in. He stepped out of his car with a huge smile. His public smile.

"Mr. Smith!" He bellowed happily.

"Ah, Mr.Adams! We were just talking about you, your wonderful daughter was just telling me how wonderful you are. You are my favorite executive after all." He smiled, it's like he knew. No, he couldn't, and what would he care anyways.

"She is my shining star." My father stated, the smile on his face didn't reach his eyes and I knew it was just a couple words coming from lying lips.

"She shows promise" He replied, holding the door open for both me and my father. We sat at the table for what felt like forever. I only ordered water, no need to waste this man's money on me. I looked at the time and politely interrupted them.

"Excuse me for my intrusion, but I must be going. Can't be late for school" I smiled. The men looked at me, forgotten in my silence.

"Yes, uh. Have a good day in school Miss Adams" Mr. Smith said, standing to excuse me, politely giving me a hug. My father stood too, he kissed my cheek.

"Be good" His lips smiled, but his eyes threatened.

"Of course" I smiled, turning and heading to my car. I pray to god my day is better at school. I don't know if I could handle idiots today. I got into my car and headed to Hormone School.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... my charger just broke so.. I have to find a way to charge my computer. I don't know when I'll be able to update. BUT IT WILL BE SOON! Please don't forget to comment. You make me love you!!!!!