Status: Ok, so... I was like "WHY NOT!" So I hope you like it! I don't know if there will be Smut or not... but lots of violence will happen.

Blood, Knuckles and Pavement

Chicken

~Abby~

I knew I wasn’t going to make it home tonight, it didn’t matter if this was quiet or not.... I am going to die. I have about two hours until my father gets home and finds me absent, with no food waiting. He’s going to beat me until he knows i’m not breathing. Darius held me in the back seat until we reached the hospital. A man that looked almost like Curb but a little older walked out of the doors with a wheelchair. Darius slipped out of the car, helped me inch out and set me into the wheelchair. The man turned to Darius and Curb.

“What did you bring me this time brother?” The guy was talking to Curb, this explains the likeness.

“Level 4 rib fracture and I don’t know what else.” Curb said shaking his head.

“Level 4. hmm, how long?” He asked, starting to wheel me towards the doors.

“since last night” He said. The guy paused and looked at his brother incredulously.

“Last night? You are kidding me right?” He picked up the pace and met three nurses at a door. He relayed the message and told me that he was going to go get scrubbed up. I turned to Darius and called him over.

“Yes?” He asked, He tried to act like he wasn’t worried, and that he didn’t care but I saw the worry in his face.

“Will you please do me a favor?” I asked. The nurses set a gown on my lap and I saw his face creased with worry. I really don’t think he should be here.. it will just be worry for him.

“Sure.” He replied, waiting.

“Will you grab a bucket of chicken from somewhere and take it to my house, use my phone to text my dad and tell him i’m not going to be home tonight because i’m studying.... and that I left him food. Please” I asked, I knew he was annoyed at the request but he nodded and took my hand.

“I will do this, but you have to do me a favor in return” He said. The pleading look on his face prevented me from saying no.

“Okay..” I was still apprehensive though.

“Don't die." He looked so worried it hurt. I gave him my best smile.

"I'll try my best" He gave out a chuckle and kissed my forehead. I was more than shocked. And I saw that Curb was just as shocked. Darius just chuckled and headed towards the doors. A nurse came to me and took me into the room, right before the door closed I saw Curb's face. It was a mask of confusion and knowledge. I don't remember much after that, they put me in a gown and set me onto this table.... The mask was put over my face and I started to count to ten. I made it to three before it all went black.

~Darius~

Get her father something to eat... I would like to give him my fucking fist in his mouth. But I know that if I don't do it that she will be put into danger. I haven't even known her that long and I feel protective over her. This is ridiculous. It's not like I even like her, in fact it's not like I even give a crap about her.... I just don't want to see her get hurt. Dammit. I made my way to the nearest KFC and bought the stupid bucket. I really wanted to put something in it........ inject something that will make that stupid mother fucker choke. But I don't want Abby to have any more trouble than she needs. I felt around in her purse and found her phone. While I was waiting for the chicken I texted him.

*Hey dad,
I'm gonna cram some extra studying in and probably won't be home tonight. I left dinner on the counter. See you later.

Abby*

It sounded like something she might say... I guess. There was a quick reply of 'Better be something good bitch' God what an asshole. The guy handed me the chicken and I made my way to her house. I took the keys out of the ignition and found the house key, I'm not completely sure where her house is so I parked on the corner... I walked down the street and looked at the houses, I guessed on a house and smiled as the door opened, I left the chicken on the counter. I started to leave when I heard a car pull up. Shit, shit shit.... I didn't have time to think, I jetted up the stairs. How the hell am I going to get out of this one?
♠ ♠ ♠
So... it's been a while.... It's my 18th tomorrow :) :) :P I hope you guys like this chapter. Don't forget to comment :P

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany

*For anyone who has already read this chapter, and are reading it again... if people do that. I fixed the mistake. Thanks :)*