Status: I hope you're excited :)

Young Blood

deux

Welcome to London Heathrow Airport. It is currently seven-thirty in the morning and ten degrees celsius. Enjoy your stay and thank you for flying British Airways.
Bienvenue à l'aéroport d'Heathrow. Il est actuellement de 7 à 30 heures du matin et dix degrés Celsius. Profitez de votre séjour et vous remercier pour le vol British Airways.
Bienvenido al aeropuerto de Heathrow. En la actualidad, siete y media de la mañana y diez grados centígrados. Disfrute de su estancia y gracias por volar con British Airways.


"Eliiiiza, Eliiiizaaaa, Liiiizaaaaaaa... ELIZA"

"Bloody hell, Brody, what do you want?" I mumbled my eyes shut tight.

"We've landed, time to wake up."

I cracked open my eyes to find Lloyd holding his flip cam mere centimeters away from my face.
I groaned covering my face with my hands, " Fuck off, yeah?"

" Is that anyway for a lady to speak?" Lloyd laughed, bringing the camera closer to her face.

I laughed, pushing the camera away from my face, " Seriously knob, stop." Brody pulled my backpack from the overhead compartment, handing it to me as I stood up to exit the aeroplane. As we waited for our zone to be unloaded, Lloyd continued to video for our YouTube channel.

"Liza, tell all the kiddies at home, what we've been up to in New York."

I smiled at the camera, " Well, we've just come back from New York, where we've been mixing music for New York Fashion Week. I really love Fashion week and it's for my favorite designers so I am really excited."

"Do y'reckon that you'll walk in fashion week again?"

I shook my head, "Probably not, but that isn't going to stop me from attending."

"What is your favourite part about New York?"

I shrugged, " Hm... not sure really. I love New York so much. If I had to choose just one thing, I'd have to say the people. They're always cool, we have some kickass fans in the big apple. What about you, Brody, what's your favourite part about New York?"

Brody pondered for a second before shrugging, "The food...and the birds. The birds are always so fit."

I rolled my eyes, " Of course, what else is there to life?"

the first class was called to disembark the aeroplane and we made our way through customs. As usual, it took twenty minutes just to get our passports stamped.

"So what's up with this gig tonight?" Brody asked as we walked through the tunnel towards the luggage carousel.

"It is pretty standard. We show up, spin for about an hour and a half, then we spend the rest of the night getting pissed on the club's pound." I shrugged grabbing my bag off the belt.

"Sounds right fucking awesome to me." Lloyd exclaimed, adjusting his bag on his shoulder.

We continued on our journey though the airport, vaguely aware that there were photographers snapping photos of our every interaction. It was nothing new to us, but it was something we could never get comfortable with.

"You need a lift to your flat?" Lloyd asked as we reached the mouth of the terminal.

I shook my head, " Nah, Tais, is picking m-." I threw my head back in laughter mid- sentence because there in the middle of the airport, Taissa stood holding a sign that read " DJ bitch's driver" written in what appeared to be lipstick.

"I'll see you tonight. Lion Lounge at 11:50 at the latest, our set starts at 12." I said leaving chaste kisses on their cheeks before making my way over to Taissa.

"You're ridiculous, Sia, you know that?"

She laughed, embracing me, " You fucking love it! Now get your bags, we only have so much time to celebrate.

The entire ride to my flat was filled with words. That was my favourite thing about my friendship with Tais, if one of us ran out of words the other would fill in the spaces. We talked about New York and how excited I was to make my musical debut during fashion week.

"You know you're on the paper now? You're a regular ol' Kate Moss." Taissa's thick Liverpool accent coated every word she spoke.

I chuckled, rolling my eyes, " Am 1?"

She bobbed her head up and down, " Yes ma'am, you should read the stories they wrote about how hard you partied."

I scoffed, " Utterly ridiculous, those people have no lives. Anyway, what about you, how was your night?"
Taissa's green eyes flicked to the rearview, "My night was alright, just rather long. I didn't sleep well."

"How come?" I questioned, looking up from my iphone.

"Well.." Taissa launched into a full explanation about the guy she had been seeing for quite some time. It was really eating her up inside and I hated seeing her this way. She deserved happiness, not some little boy who could barely decide what he wanted.

"We just don't have a defined relationship yet, and though we have flirted like mad for some time now, it's like we can't find a place to start. " She explained.

I took a breath, pondering how I should arrange my response, " Well...Sia... you have to decide whether or not he's worth your time. "

She sighed, putting the car into park outside my building. "I know, and my heart does feel that way, I'm not so sure about my heads feeling."

"Well if you like him, go for it! What's the worst that can happen?"
She smiled softly, " You'll get to meet him tonight."

"No shit!" I exclaimed, " He's going to be at The Lion Lounge?"
She nodded with a laugh.

"Well he better pass the BFF test or I'll rip his balls off."

Taissa threw her head back in laughter, "Oh I'm sorry you're British Intelligence and a DJ?"
I nodded devilishly, " You bet your arse I am!" She rolled her eyes at me. " Now I'll see you at 7 for dinner and shopping,yeah?"

"Yes ma'am"

I reached across the console, pecking her cheek. "Thanks for everything, mate! I'll be seeing ya!" I said before retrieving my bags from her boot and making my way to my sweet bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just Eliza's chapter! For a few chapters things will be very repetitive but they will branch off in two directions don't worry :)
If I get some good feedback I'll post the next two parts!

This was Eliza's outfit