Status: On Hiatus Until Further Notice

Un-Tameable

Arian Madison is well known as "The Songbird" because of his incredible technique of hitting whistle register at ease as well as incredible power in his voice; though you may think he may be extremely nice which he can be... he isn't at all. Well known for his voice as well as his girlish bitchy Diva attitude and being a Youtube Celebrity with over 100 million views on each video; he is a force to be reckon with because of his incredibly quick and insulting comebacks as well as ways of getting even with anyone who dares try to lay a finger on him or even cross his path. The only person he trusts is himself as well as his cousin Zion Madion (Read Piece of Your Heart).

Will Robinson had always been the big bad wolf! Well actually had just been the plain villain in everything. He's the reason why your best friend has been crying because he played with her heart as well as her brothers too! He swings both ways and is very open about his sexuality in obvious ways from sexual intercourse in public as well as sleeping with teachers as well as faculty members in the local schools. He has already slept with the entire female population of the school at least three times and has slept with half of the male body as well. Not only is he known to be an extreme whore but well known for his short and raging temper that either causes those surrounding him to be sent to the hospital in an almost dying state.

So what happens when you put these two together? Well here's their story :)

This story is MINE MINE MINE MINE!!!!

It is also a slash, or boyxboy, homosexual, yaoi, or gay story or whatever thing with two boys making out and doing sexual things with one another in the bedroom or any other place!

I own the characters, the storyline, the lines they say, and everything... except the pictures and if you should know anyone in the pictures tell them they look gorgeous for me and i had to use them!
  1. I Am Arian Hear Me.... Mute?
    Chapter Made: Novermber 22th/2012
  2. Sarah The Bitch Voice!
  3. Touch My... Shut The Hell Up.
  4. Lunatics Refer To Themselves In Third Person!
  5. Difference Between An Umbrella To A Parasol!
  6. Brothers?!
  7. Chasing Shadows
  8. Rage
  9. Holy Balls On Fire!
  10. Light and Darkness
    I couldn't help but scream even more.
  11. The Chase
    Why does his angry face fill me with such delight!
  12. The Voice.
  13. All My Life..
    Who's What's-Her-Face.
  14. The Not So Fabulous Life Of Mine
    (Flashback Chapter!)
  15. Surrounded By Idiots.
    Say What?!
  16. The Call
    Arian Madison; Vocal Legend and B*tch of the Century.