I Wish That We Could Both Be There

moving on?

today, for the first time in two years, i can honestly say i didn't hate myself.

i don't know if i'm speaking out of turn, but i think that i may be finally moving on. i cannot blame myself for your mental illness, i shouldn't hold myself responsible for the decision you made. i know you wouldn't want people to remember you as depressed, scared, sad, lonely, oh no; you'd prefer to be known as the erin I knew - a fantastic, funny, pretty girl who was full of life and character.

i think i'm done here? who knows, i may come back if times get hard in the future, but for now i'm going to keep the memories and get on with my life. i miss you, i'm sorry you're dead, i will always regret what i did but after two years i think i'm ready to let go of the past and get on with the future.

i'll never forget you, best friend, and you know; i think you'd be proud of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
oOoOo just contradicted the previous note in the last 'chapter', and i'm not too bothered about comments on this. it was more a personal, self-seeking sort of thing because writing a diary seemed too lizzie mcguire at the time, but i kinda appreciate that idea more now because there are obviously some personal things i want to write in there, so i think i'll use that in future. yeah, i've just warbled in this so i'm going to hush.