Status: It's finished xD

An Unexpected Turn of Events.

1. (The one and only chapter)

It was a beautiful Friday night and Gerard was sweating bullets while Frank swung their hands as they walked down the Sunset Strip. Suddenly, Gee stopped walking and stood in front of his best friend, his lover.
"Is something wrong?" Frank reached up and ran his hands through Gerard's hair before resting them on his shoulders.
"No, nothing at all." Gerard moved closer and moved his hands to Frank's hips.
"Can I ask you something, Frankie?" He leaned in and kissed Frank's forehead.
"Yeah, shoot." Frank whispered, smiling up at his boyfriend with curious eyes.
Gerard pushed away, but held Frank's hands. He tried to give Frank a confident smile, but his nervousness shined through anyway. Frank tilted his head to the side.
"Gerard, are you sure everything is okay?" His eyes threatened to overflow with tears. Ever since Jamia divorced him, Frank had been afraid of being abandoned. Sure it made him sound clingy, but Gerard knew him. Or that's what Frank thought.
Gerard lightly pressed his lips to Frank's, feeling him relax. When he pulled away, he smiled at Frank's relieved expression.
"You're too smart for me, Babe." Gerard chuckled as he knelt down on one knee. Frank's hands flew to his mouth, and more tears came. But this time, of happiness.
Now a crowd started gathering around. I guess homosexuals are entertaining to some people.
"Will you marry me, Frank Anthony Iero?" Gerard pulled out the ring box and opened it to reveal a beautiful silver band with "Till Death Do Us Part" engraved inside of it.
"Of course!" Frank knelt down and kissed him deeply.
Some people clapped, and some shouted out insults. But either way, the men didn't care.
"I love you, Gee."
"I love you, too." Gerard slipped the ring onto his partner's finger and helped him up. Frank looked down, blushing because of the audience. Gerard put his arm around Frank and the crowd started to dissapate.
"Wanna go home, now?" Frank looked up, noticing the happiness radiating out of Gee.
"Now?" Gerard smiled, like he owned the night.
"Unless you want to get a movie or something." Frank looked down, smiling, he just couldn't keep his joy inside. It was like he was finally free.
"No, it's not that. I'm just not tired yet." Gerard started towards the hotel, but Frank stayed in place.
"Well, I'm not in a hurry or anything." Frank stepped towards Gerard and kissed the tip of his nose. Then Gerard cupped Frank's face in his hand and kissed him softly.
"Hey, get out of my way, faggots." They slowly turned to see a man with a brown leather jacket standing behind them. A little close for Gerard's taste. He moved infront of Frank, who peered out from behind his arm.
"Look, There's a whole motherfucking si--" The man moved forward and grabbed Gerard's shirt in one swift movement.
"I said move." The man shoved him to the side and towered above Frank.
"Hey, shithead! What the hell's your problem?" Gerard shouted, quickly getting up.
"Drains on society like you!" The man snarled as he pushed Frank out of his way, a whimper escaping as he hit the concrete.
"There was a whole fucking sidewalk! You're just to absent-minded to think for yourself!" Gerard swung his fist into the man's face and the stranger came back up with a knife. He stabbed Gerard in the chest several times and pushing him to the ground, his dress shirt soaked in blood.
"Gerard!" Frank crawled over to him and scooped him up. When he looked up, the man was gone. Bystanders were calling the police, but Gerard had a feeling they would be too late.
"Hey, Frankie. Did he hurt you?" Gerard reached up to caress Frank's cheek, but didn't have the strength to make it the entire way.
"No, no. No, Gerard." Frank felt like he was going to explode. It can't end like this! Every princess is supposed to get her prince! But maybe that was it. There's nothing about the prince getting his prince. Not even a princess getting her princess.
"Good." He sighed, and relaxed in Frank's embrace. Frank's warmth over coming how cold he was growing. Like the stain of red around them, it was spreading.
"Gerard," Frank cried into his hands, it just can't end here!
"Shh, Frank." Gerard smiled, "It's okay."
Frank buried his face in Gerard's hair and sobbed uncontrollably.
"Baby, it's alright." The lights of the ambulance came into view.
"You can't leave me! Please, Gerard!"
"Frank."
Frank looked up and saw the tears in his fiance's eyes. He was just as scared. Frank pressed his lips to Gerard's almost painfully, a plea for him to hold on, but Gerard was already fading.
"It's almost over, Frankie." He kissed Frank again, but slower, and softer. Until there was nothing left but a princess and his fallen knight
♠ ♠ ♠
I have never typed Gerard or Frank so much in my life. 3rd person suxx.
I hope all of you were having a good day before you read this. <3
Just kidding. I'm sorry. ;-;