Sequel: Big Blue Crush

Crimson Red Rush

Crimson Red Rush

"Don't smack me, I'm incapacitated," I slurred my words so it sounded nothing like real ones. "Or what's the word."

"Stupid?"

"No, I was thinking more like sleepy," I shrugged and closed my eyes. "Sweet dreams are made of this, who am I to disagree, I travel the world and the seven seas," I mumbled the words again.

"You're fault."

"I didn't force the bottle in her hand," Bam roared

"It was a shot glass too," I giggled

"Shut up, Joey,” Charlie mumbled and glared at Bam. “You’re the one that stressed her out."

"She can handle stress, I didn't drive her to the bottle Charlie, that's her own stupid fault!" he shouted in frustration. "I've never seen her, this drunk and honestly it scares me."

"Me too," she whispered as she looked back at me.

"Me three, wait what am I me threeing?" I asked as I opened my eyes.

"Oh my god,” Char mumbled. “Can we put her out of her misery? Maybe knock her out?”

“Go ahead,” Bam nodded as I flinched.

"I'll go to sleep," I groaned and shifted under Dico. "God Dico, lighten up on the midnight snacks man." Charlie and Bam both got a kick out of that, they laughed for a few minutes until the car went silent again, and I began singing. "Play that funky music white boy, play that funky music right, play that funky music white boy, lay down the boogie and play that funky music—" and that was it.

"What in the hell happened?" I heard Ville's angelic voice while I heard someone grunt from above me, sounded like Ryan.

"She got drunk, Ryan take her up to her bed, Novak help me with Dico he's heavy as shit."

"Yes, ma’am,” Novak laughed slightly as Ryan picked me up and kissed my forehead.

“Babe,” He looked down to me. “You're falling apart.”

“Maybe so,” I nodded, Ryan laying me on his bed. “Can you get Charlie in here? I want someone to talk to.”

“Okay,” Ryan nodded, Char entering the room a few minutes later.

“Hey,” She said softly and sat down next to me.

“Charlie,” I mumbled. “I’m sorry I got so drunk.”

“It’s fine,” She nodded slowly and started giggling.

“What?”

“I’m just thinking, you lost your virginity, god,” She smirked down at me. “And so late. And with Ville!”

“Leave me alone,” I glared at her. “When did you lose your virginity?”

“I was seventeen,” She nodded. “So four years ago.”

“With who?” I pondered as she blushed.

“I don’t want to tell you.”

“Please?” I frowned, Charlie taking a deep breath.

“It was Novak.”

"Where you drunk?" I asked slowly as I raised one drunken eyebrow, at least they still worked where my legs didn't. "Like seriously, where you fucked up?"

"No," she blushed and shook her head.

"Then what was you thinking? My God that must, I just gagged," I placed my hand over my mouth and ran for the bathroom, thankfully my legs took the time to start working when I needed them most.

"Did I just make you throw up?" Charlie asked in surprised amusement as she followed me in the bathroom to hold my hair up.

"Yes," I heaved again and laid my head against my arm. "My God that's gross."

"You did drink a lo—"

"No, Novak is disgusting, he is seriously sicker than Steve-O in my opinion and you know I love Steve," I took a deep breath. "I need to go pack, I think I do need a vacation."

"Why?!"

"Because I need to stop drinking, and being around the guy I lost my virginity to that basically said he didn't want to make anything off it because it would end in me and Bam fighting, is hell and I think I want to visit Finland, but I will not be kicked out. I'll vacation with grace," I held my head high.

"Says the woman with her arm wrapped around the porcelain king, have you hugged you're toilet today," she teased as she stood up straight.

"Shut up.”

“Never,” She shook her head as pulled me back into the room. “Just start packing, will ya?”

“Okay,” I nodded. “You go pack yours.”

“M’kay,” She walked off to her room.

"Joey? Babe?" I heard Raab walk in as I slowly stood up from the bed. "There you are, how are you feeling?"

"Drunk," I answered honestly, my problem was honest answers flew when I was drunk.

"How much do you like Ville," I knew he was going to have fun with this.

"A lot, leave me alone fag," I always called him that, but I wasn't a homophobic person, I actually had a lot of gay friends.

"A lot a lot?” He asked childishly. “Like love?”

“Maybe Raab,” I shrugged, “I don’t know, why?”

"Because I was just wondering, I know how you get when you're drunk," he grinned as he held his arms out. "Come on and I'll take you to you're room you're drunkness."

"Thanks Raabi," I sighed as I jumped in his arms, causing him to grunt.

"Your welcome,” he smiled and carried me to my room, sitting me on the bed. “Can I help you pack?"

"Pack all you want, but leave the undies alone," I mumbled as I pointed to the suitcase beside my head. "My pants are already packed."

"You go to sleep, I'll pack and then get Charlie to check it all," Raab sighed. "I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too Chris," I smiled as he leaned down and pecked my cheek. "You have been a good brother/cousin type figure."

"Ha-ha, okay,” He nodded as I lay down and fell asleep.

“Wake up,” Charlie yawned as I flipped over to look at her.

“Why?”

“Our flight leaves in an hour.”

"Oh," I nodded and sat up, suddenly feeling the effects of the large amount of vodka, Jack Daniels and Guinness I ingested. "Oh my lanta."

"Are you okay?"

"Headache, migraine, something painful," I whined.

"You can deal with that on the plane,” She sighed and pulled the covers off me. “We really need to go.”

“Fine,” I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Jolene?" I heard Novak call; I turned around with a whimper and felt him hug me. "Love you girlie, have fun and don't fall into any rivers again."

"I was pushed and it was once," I grumbled as I hugged him back and let go, only to be swarmed into another hug, by Raab.

"I love you!" he screamed jumping up and down. 'I'll see you soon."

"I'll see you soon Raabi, love you too retard."

"Come here munchkin," Ryan pulled me into a hug. "I love you and you better call or I'll come over there and I'll prank the shit out of you, then you'll move back over here!"

"Sounds like a better idea," Raab nodded.

"Yeah!” Ryan grinned as I shook my head. “Awww, fine.”

“Bye guys,” Charlie waved. “We’ll miss you.”

“You, too,” They all half waved as Bam walked out and hugged me.

“I’m sorry it had to be like this,” He said softly as I pulled away and he looked to Char.

“Charlotte,” He sighed and pulled her into a hug, kissing her softly. “You don’t have to go.”

‘I’m not leaving Joey alone, Bam,” She stated. “I’m sorry, you know I love you, though.”

“Yeah,” He sighed heavily and kissed her once more.

"See ya," I waved to everyone as I grabbed Charlie's hand and pulled her out, I glanced up at the balcony and seen Ville staring at me, he waved slightly and nodded as I walked out the door.

"Bye Jolene, Bye Charlotte!"

"I'm going to miss those fools," Charlie chuckled as I threw my baggage in the back of our cab that Bam called. "Damn this is depressing."

"I'm sorry; you can stay if you want."

"Nah,” She shook her head as we both got into the cab. “Besides, I’d rather not see that jerk right now.”

"Okay,” I shrugged as the cab pulled away from the house.

“So who exactly are we staying with again?”

"Jussi from 69 eyes, the guy that looks really creepy. I've never really sat down and talked with him before, I don't think, but Bam and Ville know him, and if Bam trust him I guess," I shrugged. "I do."

"It feels weird going to someone's house we don't know," she mumbled as she laid her head on my shoulder. "Is he cute?"

"Jussi? I think so, I'm not really sure, his hair is always in his face so I can't say for sure." I mumbled. "If its the guy I'm thinking about, I was drunk when I seen him."

"When we get in the plane, I'll ask someone to google him for me."

"Okay,” I nodded.

"Any cute friends?” Char asked.

“For you and your taste,” I began. “And from what I can recall about them, Timo.”

"Timo?" she asked slowly. "Or right, Finnish names, duh."

"Yeah, duh," I laughed as she shrugged her shoulders. "But uh, I can't remember the others name, its sad."

"You have the worse memory," she sighed.

"No, just the worse problem remembering them, I have it all stored away," I tapped my head. "It just takes time."

"Lots and lots of time,” She sighed and leaned back. “How long is the plane ride you think?”

“Probably about half a day,” I shrugged. “Give or take a few hours.”

"I heard it was twenty two hours from Ville once, " she shrugged. "Dude what if Jussi's hot? Can I have him?"

"Have whoever the hell you want," I chuckled as I sat back. "Wake me when we're at the airport."

“Righty-o,” She nodded and hit my shoulder.

“What the fuck was that for?”

“We’re at the airport!”

“Oh.”

"Oh right," she grinned as she pulled me out of the cab, where we walked to the truck and got our baggage out again, and soon walked into the airport.

"Did you pay the cabbie guy?" I asked as we checked out bags.

"No, didn't you?"

"I really hope Bam paid before hand or else we just ripped off a cab driver," I sighed as we waited nearly ten minutes in line, then finally arrived at the gates where we waited nearly twenty minutes to board the damn plane.

"Planes, planes I hate planes," Charlie whined

"I hate them too."

"Snakes on planes."

"Mother fucker," I stopped and closed my eyes. "Not snakes, anything but snakes and spiders of course."

"There isn't any, walk Joey we're blocking the isle."

"I'm walking," I slowly walked while watching my feet.

"Oh, I’m ready for it,” Char began as we walked in the aisle.

“C’mon, bring it,” I finished and we sat down in our seats.

"So kiss me goodbye," she stopped and sighed. "I don't think I should say that, I have really bad luck."

"And we would probably say goodbye, ah fuck we're gonna die," I closed my eyes as Charlie laughed.

"Oh come on, we're fine I was fucking with ya," Charlie laughed again as I opened my eyes and glared at her. "Oh sir," she tapped the guys shoulder beside her.

"Yes?" it was an older looking man.

"Would you mind doing me a quick favor? My friend and I are going to vacation with a few of our friends, friends and supposedly they are famous and we wanted to see what they look like," she said sweetly.

"You can use the computer if you'd like," he smiled as he scooted it over.

"I won't be a minute," she smiled as she quickly typed in The 69 eyes and waited for the page to pull up, as soon as she did I swear she nearly fainted. "My God that's hot."

"They are Goth, I knew it," I grinned proud of myself.

"Who’s that?” She pointed to the shortest one and grinned. “He’s hot.”

“No, no,” I shook my head and pointed to the man in the middle. “He’s gorgeous.”

"Oh now you think they are gorgeous," she giggled as she exited out of the page and slid the laptop to the old man. "Thank you for your help."

"My pleasure," he said politely as he went back to whatever he was doing.

"I remembered they were gorgeous, Jussi is the one you pointed to," I grinned as her eyes widened and so did her smile. "And Jyrki is the guy I pointed to."

"Jyrki, are you kidding me? His name is Jyrki?" she giggled. "Pass me the beef jerky."

"Are you on crack?"

"No,” She shook her head, crossed her arms, and closed her eyes. “I’m going to sleep.”

"You do that, sleep off whatever the hell you're on," I mumbled as she chuckled slightly. "We're going to be bored, it’s a day flight."

"How do you know?"

"Reading it on the big ass screen," I nodded my head towards the plasma built into the wall. "Pennsylvania to Helsinki, Finland twenty two hours."

"Fuck,” She whined and put her hands on her face. “Wake me when it’s over.”

“Are you kidding?” I laughed. “I’m sleeping, too!”

"Oh I'm ready for it," she whispered

"Come on bring it," I giggled as I closed my eyes.

"Wake tha fuck up!" I pushed on Charlie's shoulder and yelled in a whisper to her ear.

"Ah shit!" she jumped up and blushed. "My bad everyone, my bad."

"Come on, we're here," I grinned and pulled her arm behind me as I weaved through the people getting their carry-ons.

"Slow up," she was half asleep.

"I’m getting claustaphobic and I'd like to get my bag, I have my glasses in them," I whined as I jumped off the small ramp and ran for the door to the airport, as soon as I got in I shivered. "It's freezing and we didn't bring jackets."

"Well, I did,” She nodded. “Mines just in my bag… That I can’t find.”

“Oh that helps,” I mumbled and watched the bags go by.

"You didn't bring a coat?" she just then got it, and she calls me slow. Ha!

"Well genius, I said I didn't, I was drunk so I didn't pack and Raab did, so yeah blame him," I grumbled as I seen my bag start to go by. "Mine!" I jumped past two twenty something girls and grabbed my bag. "Excuse me, pardon me, move the fuck out my way!"

"Jesus!" Charlie said wide eyed. "Did someone forget anger management classes again?"

"I quit them two weeks ago," I rolled my eyes as I held onto my bag for dear life.

"You must be Bam's sister, we could hear you across the airport," a deep, Finnish accented voice lifted through the air, I turned around and nearly dropped dead when I seen Jussi and Jyrki standing behind us.

"Jussi?" I said as I started to remember, he and I got along really well at mom's Christmas party last year. "Oh man! Hey!"

"Jolene?" he looked confused at first then grinned. "Joey!"

"I've missed you!" I laughed into his chest as he hugged me.

"And I've missed you, too!"

"We've all missed you," Jyrki pulled me away from Jussi and embraced me.

"Who's your friend?" Jussi asked and pointed to Charlie.

"This is my friend Charlotte," I explained. "She didn't want to stay with Bam, so she came with me."

"Hi," Charlie looked wide eyed as she waved; I giggled and ran over, grabbed her arm and pulled her after me.

"Charlie, Jussi and Jyrki, Jussi and Jyrki meet Charlotte Anderson," I smiled and gestured to each one, they shook hands and traded smiled before Jussi reached over and threw me over his shoulder. "Why does everyone do this to me?"

"You're small and lightweight, like a sack of potatoes," Charlie grinned

"Only slightly more interesting,” Jyrki nodded.

“Now don’t be mean,” I insisted. “I haven’t seen you guys in forever and you're going to insult me?”

“I’m sorry,” He sighed and kissed my cheek as they led Charlie and carried me out to their car.

"Wow this place just keeps getting prettier doesn't it?" I asked as I sat on Jussi's lap, Charlie and Jyrki had a seat in the back of the cab.

"It really is an amazing place," Charlie looked around with a grin. "I like it here."

"My second home," I grinned as I punched her in the arm. "You've been here enough to call it yours too."

"I guess,” She shrugged. “I still can’t speak any Finnish.”

“We’ll help you,” Jussi turned to her and smiled widely as he turned to me. “You know some, right?”

"Kirota kiertelemätön palvelija!," I said happily while holding my hand out. "I know the basics, not some though, cuss words are a yes."

"What did she say?" Charlie pointed to me while looking at Jyrki with wide eyes. "Did she calls me a bitch?"

"No," Jyrki laughed. "She said Damn straight boy."

"Oh," she grinned and held her hand out for me to five. "Good girl."

"So what's the reason dear Bam sent you out to live with me?" Jussi asked as he nuzzled his face in my hair. "And what shampoo do you wear? Its smells delicious."

"First, because I lost my virginity to Ville and he's pissed off and two it's something mom got me for Christmas in one of those hair and make up kit things," I shrugged as both of the gothic men's eyes widened. "What? I'm sure it wasn't that expensive."

"No, no,” Jyrki shook his head. “You lost your virginity?”

“To Ville?” Jussi added as I nodded.

“It’s true,” Char confirmed as their jaws dropped.

"It was like," I held my hands out. "A barely taken virginity moments…almost I guess."

"What do you mean almost? There is a you did and a you didn't, there isn't an almost," Jussi said slowly.

"Well, if you must know," I scoffed as I glanced out the window so I wouldn't blush. "I got nervous and chickened out as soon as, well you know."

"So practically he took it but you didn't get to make love?" Jyrki asked slowly, trying to comprehend it all.

"Exactly," I nodded slowly, Jussi bursting out in laughter.

"The poor man!" He cackled. "He must have felt so bad!"

"Jussi you asshole, I felt so bad for leaving him hanging so to speak," I cracked a smile then shook it away. "I felt bad."

"Its okay darling, next time with a man I'm sure you will be fine with it, you'll know what to expect."

"I felt like I was sixteen," I grumbled

"Yeah, just add four years, sweetie,” Charlie cackled as I glared at her.

“Novak,” I sang.

“Fuck.”

"What about Novak?" Jussi asked as the cab stopped slowly in front of a large, time warn brown brick house.

"He was her first when she was sixteen," I grimaced and shook my head. "I don't know how she done it."

"Nasty," Jyrki shook his head.

"Shut up,” Char glared at us. “He wasn’t always like he is now. Back then, he was sweet and cute and really nice to me.”

“Sure, sure,” I scoffed sarcastically.

“Seriously!”

"I doubt it, you do know I was around when you were, right?" I asked with a grin, she glared at me until Jussi pushed her out of the way.

"Get out," Jussi helped me up as Jyrki held his hands out for me to get out of the cab, without tripping. Guess he remembered the last time I tried to get out of a cab, but I was drunk.

"Oomph,” Charlie groaned and tripped, hitting the ground with a hard thud. “Thanks for your help guys.”

“Oh,” Jussi turned around and picked her up, kissing her cheek. “You okay?”

“I guess.”

"Someone's blushing," I coughed as I grabbed Jyrki's arm and hoisted myself up the large incline of steps. "And I'm losing air."

"Air?"

"Breathing, its slowly leaving because you're house is up a freaking mountain," I groaned as Charlie laughed. "Stupid, rocks."

"Boo-hoo,” Char mocked as we walked inside, Jyrki throwing the bags aside. "Cry me a fucking river."

"If I do will you drown in it?" I turned to look at her curiously, as Jyrki and Jussi nearly choked from the random statement they weren't expecting.

"Depends, if I die will you feel bad?"

"Not if you did it to your dumbass self, I'll probably laugh and then mourn you."

"Gotta love how she’ll laugh first,” Jussi sat Charlie down and grinned. “I’d miss you, Charlotte.”

“Sure you would,” She mumbled as I continued giggling.

"I would! Then who would I annoy for the time being you live with me, Joey? Hell she'd kill me in my sleep," he mumbled a few Finnish words that got Jyrki's attention and laughter.

"What did you say faux-hawk boy," I pointed a finger at him with narrowed eyes. "And was it that I'm pretty, because if it was I'll let it slip."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment