Sequel: Big Blue Crush

Crimson Red Rush

Crimson Red Rush

"I said you were beautiful," he lied with a grin.

"Now I know you're lying you Finnish—freaking asswipe," I mumbled

"I think he said something about staring and asses,” Charlie stared at him. “What should I make of that?”

"I don't know," I mumbled slowly as I eyed Jussi suspiciously, which he returned with a dark stare that slightly had my skin crawling. "Stop staring at me, freak."

"I hope you know I take that as a compliment," he grinned as I sighed and looked over my shoulder at Jyrki.

"What am I going to do with him, if I have to stay here there has got to be a way I can intimidate him," I asked honestly.

"Come here," Jyrki said gruffly as he motioned me with one finger to come closer, when I did he leaned into my ear. "Go kick him in the nuts, maybe he'll learn that you aren't one to be messed with."

"Good idea Jerk," I grinned as he grimaced at his new nickname courtesy: Me. I skipped over to Jussi, kicked him where the sun don’t shine, and began giggling like crazy.

“Owww,” He mumbled some curse words in Finnish.

I sniffed slightly and smiled brightly. "Did that hurt? Oh I'm sorry," I leaned down and kissed his head. "There, made it all better."

"It didn't even," he groaned as he held himself and closed his eyes in pain. "I know where you might can—"

"I'm not kissing anywhere below the belt so forget it," I snapped and slapped his head, he whined again and held his head with his other hand.

"Stop hurting me,” He whimpered and pulled Charlie in front of him. “Protect me, Charlotte.”

“Leave Jussi alone!” She laughed hysterically and swung at me.

"You're too much," I said dramatically as I leaned back on Jyrki, placing my hand over my forehead. "It's too much for little oh me to take, the abuse."

"Abuse? You're abusing me!"

"Am not," I narrowed my eyes for a second towards Jussi then proceeded to be a drama queen. "Ah the hurrah!"

"Just keep away!” He cried, Charlie turned around and smirked.

“Take it like a man, Jussi!” She pointed to him sternly.

"Wow," I shook my head and turned to Jyrki, patted his shoulder and shook my head again. "Poor you, he's like a mini-Bam, all bark and no bite."

"You want to be bitten?"

"No Char—well maybe but that's not what I meant," I grinned at my own sarcasm, which apparently no one got besides myself because one minute I'm pain free and the next I'm being bit on my neck by Jyrki. "Ow! What the fuck man!"

"You said you wanted to be bitten," he shrugged his shoulders and bit me again.

“What the hell!?”

“That’s kinky,” Charlie grinned and chuckled slowly.

"Not kinky, freaky as hell," I stepped back once, but was mocked by Jyrki's left foot, I whined slightly and turned around to bolt. I got half way up the steps when his arms wrapped around my middle and lifted me over his shoulder.

"Ah no!" I screamed as he walked to Jussi's living room, threw me on the couch and laid on top of me, making sure to flatten me. "This isn't cool."

"Its cool to me, you're a very nice pillow," he said in his thick, deep voice as he laid his head on my boobs, I raised and eyebrow and glanced up at Charlie.

"Did he just seriously lay his head on my boobs?"

"Yeah,” She nodded slowly. “Yeah he did.”

“Great,” I groaned and looked back down to him. “You gonna move?”

“Nope,” He shook his head.

“You sure?”

“Positive,” He smirked. "I’m comfy.”

"Of course you are, you're using my breast as a head pillow and I don't really approve of that since I can't feel anything below my neck!"

"If you could feel would you approve?" he smirked even more, I replayed what I said slowly and sneered.

"That came out wrong, I meant—"

"Sure it did," he nodded and laid his head back down. "I'm comfy, I'll move later."

"Fine,” I sighed and looked up to Charlie, who was sitting down on the loveseat next to me with Jussi. “Stubborn much?”

“He’s always like that,” Jussi laughed.

"I'm surprised he hasn't been beat up yet," I mumbled as I moved slightly to get my hands free.

"Actually, most girls he lays on eventually end up having sex with him in our motel rooms, the others usually just—" he shook his head with a grin. "Something a little different."

"Ew," I grumbled as I finally got one hand free. "Ha!"

"Congrats, but your still stuck,” Char giggled as Jussi laid on her. “What is it with the boys and laying on us? Is it their mating call?”

"I don't know, everyone does it," I wiggled my other hand out. "Yay both hands!"

"Won't help," Jyrki mumbled as he looked up at me and grabbed both arms, leaning up he folded them on my chest and laid back down. "See."

"You—" I bit my lip and glared. "You're lucky I'm feeling nice today."

"Nice enough to—"

"Fuck. No."

"Fine,” He sighed and lay back down.

“Jussi, do it again and I swear,” Char growled as Jussi squeezed her breast. “Stop!”

“No.”

"Fucking pervs," I mumbled as I pushed Jyrki up and slipped out from underneath him with extreme difficulty, I ran over to Charlie and lifted my leg. "I'll shove it in you're ass Jussi."

"Letting go," he jumped up, I grabbed Charlie's hand and we both went running for the stairs.

"Bye!"

"Third room on the right!"

"Yes sir!” I saluted and pulled us both into the room, laughing hysterically.

“Well,” Charlie sat on the bed. “They seems to have taken a liking to us.”

“Ya think?”

"I know," she said slowly as she pointed at me, nodding her head so slow it took about three seconds to see her inch along. "Anyway, what do we do now that we're here?"

"I don't know," I walked over to the window and looked out. "I don't know about anything here, except its really cramped but very pretty, in a weird way."

"Well,” Char thought. “We could explore town?”

“Sounds good,” I nodded as we both began walking down the stairs.

“Where are you two going?” Jyrki asked from behind us.

"Well Mister randomly-hug-womens-boobs, we're going to look around town and see if we get lost," I grinned slightly. "If we're not back by nine, whenever that is, don't send a search party."

"Don't?"

"Yeah, well yeah," I shrugged as I pulled Charlie out the door. "We'll manage."

"Not by yourself you won't," Jussi ran up and nearly tackled me as he skidded to a stop.

"Your coming?” Char asked simply as Jussi nodded, grinning.

“Let’s go!” He insisted, linking arms with Charlie and pulling her out of the door.

“Wait!” I laughed, trailing behind.

"Wait for me!" Jyrki yelled as he ran down the steps after me, I cringed as he drew closer at a very high speed, I dreaded the impact, surely would hurt like a bitch.

"Let's go!" Jussi pulled me out of the line of fire and down the street with him and Charlie. "We'll let you see if you can name any of the buildings."

"I can't read Finnish, I barely know it."

"Just try.”

“Fine,” She sighed and stared at one of the signs. “Bar?”

“Joey?” Jussi turned to be. “You know?”

“Boutique.”

"Joey won," Jussi grinned as Charlie pouted.

"I suck at this," she grumbled as she glared at me. "Do you have to be good at everything?"

"I'm not good at skating and anything that makes me even more of a klutz."

"Well that narrows it down," she rolled her eyes and pointed to another sign. "Deaths door?"

"Darling Dior," I giggled

"Damn it!” She growled and spotted another sign. “Grocery store?”

“Yes!” Jussi squealed excitedly.

"Bout time," I mumbled as Jyrki put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Boy, do you want your arm chopped off?"

"No, but I'm comfy again," he grinned as he leaned his head against mine, I whined slightly as I glanced at Jussi and Charlie, who were grinning at me and Jyrki strangely.

"He loves her,” Jussi leaned into Char and cackled.

“Oh, I know,” She nodded. “It’s just a matter of time before-“

“Oh no!”

"Why?" Jyrki glared at Jussi. "Why must you torture everyone around you?"

"Its for my own personal amusement, it makes me feel all giddy inside," he smiled and batted his eyelashes.

"Are you gay?" I asked slowly, causing Jussi to glare at me. "I ask everyone, don't get all hormonal."

"I’m not gay.”

“Prove it,” I stared at him as he looked around.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked wide eyed, I glanced at Charlie and he sighed. "I'm not kissing Charlie, we just met."

"You've actually met once before but she was drunk off her ass and you were to busy laughing at me for falling down, drunk myself."

"I'm no—"

"Just prove your manhood!" Jyrki yelled

"I don’t know what to do!” He whined.

“Just kiss the damn girl!” I screamed.

He started cussing in his native language before he pulled Charlie into a kiss, a long lasting one that needless to say wasn't very, needed but she sure enjoyed it. "Its like a mini-porno," Jyrki joked

"Is she starts to moan I'm leaving."

"I'll come with you because if she does, he will and then all hell will break lose and I'll throw up," Jyrki shook his head.

"Wha?” Char pulled away and slapped him slightly. “Don’t kiss me like that! I just met you, at least take me on a date first!”

"My manhood was at stake, I had to make an impression," he shrugged his shoulders and grinned over at me. "There, not gay."

"You have my okay," I nodded as I linked my arm with Jyrki and started walking once again.

"So, Jyrki you gay?" I could see the evil twinkle in Charlie's eyes, I turned to glare at her before looking at Jyrki.

"You don't have to prove anything."

"Are you sure?” He frowned, Char losing it.

“I’m pos-“ I stopped and smacked Charlie upside the head. “Stop laughing, bitch!”

"I can't help it," she nearly choked on her own laughter as she clung to Jussi for dear life. "Its so damn funny."

"Why—" I stopped and massaged my temples. "Row, row, row you're boat, gently down the stream—"

"Why is she singing a kids song?" Jussi asked

"Anger management told her to sing a very simple song that has never ending lyrics like twinkle twinkle or ring around the rosey."

"Oh,” He nodded and continued to watch me sing to myself.

“Alright,” Jyrki grumbled. “Your calm, people are staring.”

"Not calm," I gritted my teeth and began to hum the melody to myself as we started to walk down another alleyway.

"Humming is better, although you do have a nice voice," Jyrki complimented with a grin.

"Uh huh."

"Yeah,” Charlie sighed, “When she’s angry, she doesn’t care about anything else but calming down. Maybe try getting in her pants later.”

"I'll take you're word for it," Jyrki watched my jaws flex as I gritted my teeth again. "She looks more pissed."

"At me now," Charlie laughed as she walked over and patted my head. "She smashed up Bam's lambo before we came over here."

"She killed the Lambo?” Jussi asked with wide, scared eyes.

“Yep,” Char nodded. “Completely destroyed it!”

"It was such a nice car, what did it do to deserve such cruelty?"

"Bam paintballed her Impala with pink children's finger paint and then flooded the cab, ruining the suede seats she had costumed."

"Oh, but the lambo?"

"She's got anger issues, she got a hockey stick and broke it over the windshield, then it broke and she moved onto a metal Louieville slugger on every glass or plastic thing and then red painted the inside of it."

"Oh my god!” Jussi whined. “You’ve ruined a hundred thousand dollar car!”

“I was angry damn it!” I screamed. "And for your information Mr. Jussi 69, it was a two hundred and fifty thousand dollar car that I remodeled."

At that, Jyrki chuckled and hugged my side. "I like her spunkiness; can I keep her Jussi, please?"

"No you may not," I clenched my fist. "I'm not owned."

"Hmm," he wondered for a minute, and then his lips were on mine, and I nearly had a heart attack.

"What the fuck, Jyrki?!” Charlie screamed as he pushed against me.

“Fuck you,” He flipped her off and talked into the kiss.

"Jyrki," I whispered as I pushed him away slightly. "I kind of was sent over here for the same reason, I'd like to stay in one place for not getting kicked out because I kiss or have sex with someone."

"I'm not saying let's go have sex," he said softly then added. "Unless that's what you want and I wouldn't ever deny you what you want."

"Jerk!” I slapped his shoulder, making him chuckle.

“I didn’t say we had to!”

“But you were suggesting it!”

"Only a little, but I am a man, you have to remember that darling," He chuckled again and kissed my lips once more. "I really lip you're lips."

"Yeah, how can I forget you're a man," I rolled my eyes and then grinned. "Thank you."

"Can I have another taste?" he tested the waters.

"You stop it," I pointed to his face. "I've only been here two hours and already, what is it with men?"

"Men will be men,” Char nodded. “Horney as fuck.”

“Maybe,” Jussi laughed slowly as Jyrki glanced around suspiciously.

"Stop acting like you don't know what we're talking about," I smacked Jyrki in the stomach, he grunted and held where I hit.

"Ow."

"Uh huh, if you don't stop being so—so much like a man I'll kick you in the nuts like I did Jussi."

"So you want me to turn gay now?"

"Yes, actually,” I nodded slowly as Charlie giggled.

“Yes, Jussi and Jyrki can get together,” She added.

“Exactly!”

"That would be a sight to see wouldn't it?" Charlie giggled at the terrorized looks on both of the guys faces.

"What's wrong? Did we stumble upon secret feelings unlocked and now they're in the open?" I asked as Jyrki slowly turned to me. "You're going to kill me aren't you?" he nodded his head slowly. "May I have a five second head start?"

"No,” He mumbled and pulled me into a kiss.

“That’s not killing her,” Charlie pointed out as Jyrki shrugged.

“He doesn’t care,” Jussi smirked. “Way to be blunt.”

"It worked," Jyrki pulled away as I stared at his chest, which was at eye level, I blinked twice then punched him in the arm. "Ow shit!"

"Stop randomly kissing me, you're really confusing the fuck out of me!"

"That may be the point,” He nodded slowly as I growled.

“I should kill you,” I mumbled. “I like Ville.”

"Ville isn't here, he would be if well, you know," he shrugged his shoulders and smiled. "But I'm here and I can be here for you, nothing sexual except kissing."

"I don't believe you."

"You shouldn't really," He shrugged. "But I'll try my hardest, and you have permission to knock my head off my shoulders if I cross any lines."

"Pshh," I laughed. "Like I need permission."

"She got you there,” Charlie said as we approached the house. “Can I take a nap?”

“Do you have to ask?” Jussi stared at her.

“Yes.”

"No you don't," I rolled my eyes. "Idiot."

"Asshole bitch face," she grinned as I tilted my head to the side.

"Wow, you actually had a comeback that wasn't gayer than Elton John…"

"Don’t make fun of him,” She mumbled as we all walked into the door.

“Just go to bed, will ya?” I sighed as she threw herself on the couch.

"I will if you apologize."

"I'm sorry Elton John, but his glasses are really gay, I'm sorry but that's plain obvious, would it be better if I said Elton John's wardrobe?"

"Slightly, but it's still a gay slur."

"I have nothing against gays, I make fun of everything it's just me."

"You’d make fun of yourself,” She sighed and closed her eyes.

“No, I have very high self esteem,” I explained.

"Then why—"

"Shut up and go to sleep, I'm just saying I don't mean to offend I speak before I think," I sighed dramatically and trudged up the stairs. "I'm calling Raab and see what's going on at hell."

"Oh, tell him and Ryan that I love them and wish they were here,” Char mumbled into a pillow.

“Will do,” I nodded and pulled out my cell phone, quickly dialing the number and holding it up to my ear.

"What!"

"Hello my dear dipshit," I grinned as I made a kissing noise into the speaker. "What a way to answer the phone, friend."

"Joey!" Raab yelled happily, I imagined him jumping up and down like his usual spastic self.

"Put me on speaker, I have to speak with everyone to see how they are."

"Okay,” He said as Ryan screamed.

“Who’s on the phone?”

“It’s Joey!” Raab yelling, sounding like everyone ran out to the phone.

"Joey!" Ryan yelled as everyone else said their own little hi's which weren't very nice.

"Fuck you too Novak," I laughed as I sat down on the bed. "What's everyone up too over there?"

"Fucking with Bam, he's asleep and we're about to go mess his house up," Dico cackled.

"Nice,” I smirked. “Send my regards. Charlotte’s, too. We’re actually enjoying it up here.”

“Ville misses you,” Ryan said softly. “He’s not enjoying down here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment