Sequel: Big Blue Crush

Crimson Red Rush

Crimson Red Rush

"Ah well Finland's not the same without the original fin that brought me here, so you can send that to him."

"Will do," Raab laughed and must have kissed the phone. "I loves you, but we gotta go before Bam hears us."

"Okay,” I nodded. “Go fuck him up for me.”

“We will,” Ryan laughed as Raab hung up the phone.

“What’s up with them?” Char asked softly.

"Nothing really, they are going to go fuck up Bam's house for me," I grinned as she laughed. "Yes, I'm persuasive even in another time zone."

"You go girl," Charlie laughed as she lay out on the bed.

"Night."

"Night."

----One Week Later----

"Get off me," I whined as Jussi decided to use me as the couch, again. "I swear I'll throw you in the floor."

"You've threatened me how many times and still, haven't been thrown in the floor."

"Fine,” I pushed him off and he hit the ground with a loud thud.

“Owww.”

“Told you I was gonna do it,” I sat up and yawned.

“Yes, but I didn’t listen,” Jussi sighed as Charlie helped him up.

"Apparently," I grinned as Jyrki walked in through the door, threw his jacket in a chair and decided to use his lap as my pillow, so he lifted my head and sat underneath it.

"How was your day?"

"We watched some soap opera that I couldn't understand, Jussi was my translator though," I grinned again as I looked at Jussi. "Forgive me Alex, for I am not dead," I repeated the overdramatic lines that Jussi said to me.

"But Bells, I seen you die," he mocked.

"Bells!” Char chimed in. “Why are you with Alex?”

“I’m sorry, sister,” Jussi smirked. “But I love your girlfriend!”

"Girlfriend?" I mocked a manly voice. "I leave for a year to go to the army and I come back find my wife has a girlfriend?"

"Oh Jimmy," Jussi said with a sigh. "I'm so sorry."

"Tell that to the judge, you whore," Charlie then bowed.

"Ta-da!" I yelled.

"Wow,” Jyrki stared at us three, wide eyed. “How much did you watch?”

“The entire third season,” Char stated as I nodded. “It was very dramatic.”

“And confusing,” I added.

"Five people went gay, four people died, seven people divorced and/or cheated on their spouses and one was kidnapped," Charlie said with a sigh. "So dramatic."

"Makes you think where the writers come up with that shit."

"It’s just like the American ones,” Char trailed off. “But it’s funnier because you can’t understand what their saying!”

"Spanish ones are the shit, they confuse me," I laughed as Jyrki started playing with my hair.

"Yeah, dude I can understand some of it but most I'm like huh? and then Oh she said amigo! but other than that it's amusing."

"Foreign languages are funny,” I stated.

“You two just don’t stop talking, do you?” Jussi stared at Char and I, who nodded.

“We could go on forever,” Charlie nodded.

"Literally," I nodded my head slightly. "Raab actually timed us, two days of nonstop talking, we only stopped because she fell asleep."

"I couldn't help it, we ran out of coffee and I was to exhausted to move or ask for some more," Charlie defended herself.

"Right, right," I rolled my eyes and jabbed Jyrki in the arm. "Buddy, can you take me to my bed, I'm lazy."

"I can see that," he grinned. "Couch potatoe."

"Just take me to bed, dammit.”

“Nah,” He stood up and walked into another room.

“Jussi?” I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Why should I? You kicked me off you," he pouted crossing his arms.

"Because you were on me!" I stressed holding my hands out. "Moron!"

"Now I'm not," he walked towards the door. "Charlie, come on we're going to the pier."

"Don't leave me," I whined as Jyrki held me in place.

"Bye!" Charlie ran out the door laughing, Jussi doing the same.

"Gah," I mumbled, laying on the couch by myself. Suddenly, my phone started ringing and I picked it up, not even bothering to look at who was calling. “Hello?”

“Hey, darling.”

“Ville?!”

"Yeah," he laughed as I smiled. "How are you Jolene?"

"I'm good, bored out of my mind, do you know how amusing Finnish soap operas are when you don't know what they are saying but after watching a whole season it gets boring, now I'm alone and sad."

"Aw, I'm sorry darling, I wish I was there to make you happy," he laughed. "Where is Jussi and Jyrki?"

"Jyrki dropped me on the couch and took off for the stairs and Jussi pulled Charlie to the pier because I made him pout, I pushed him off me to the ground, he was trying to watch soap operas while using me as the couch."

"Bad idea,” He chuckled. “Well, I’m here to help. Care to talk?”

“Why not,” I shrugged and got comfortable. “So what’s been up?”

“Bam’s been regretting sending you off,” Ville started. “Not only does he miss you, but he’s kicking himself because he scared Charlotte as well.”

"Well, that's his fault isn't it? I guess he should have thought better than to send me off," I sighed but shrugged. "But its whatever I guess."

"I miss you," Ville whispered. "I don't have anyone to talk to anymore, Raab's tried but damn he's annoying."

"Aw poor Raab."

"Yeah," he laughed. "But I can—can't be anything but a friend Jolene, Bam's made it clear he doesn't want us together."

"But—"

"Its better not to fight it Jolene," Ville sighed. "I'll still be here for you, best friends as always."

"But I don’t want to be your friend, Ville,” My eyes teared up. “You don’t have to listen to Bam. He doesn’t command you.”

“I just think it’d be for the best.”

"Oh," I leaned up and sat with my back against the cushion. "Well in that case—"

"Please don't be mad at me love," Ville pleaded. "I just want to make it better for us—"

"Don't worry Ville, you've made it clear," I pushed end and came very close to throwing my phone at the wall. "Jyrki?"

"What?" he walked in the room.

"Watch a movie with me please?" I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

"You're crying, what happened?"

"Ville doesn’t want me,” I sobbed and threw my hands to my face. “He fucked me than decided he didn’t want me!”

“Oh,” Jyrki said softly and pulled me to his chest. “Don’t cry, he just wasn’t the one.”

“He took my virginity, my innocence,” I mumbled.

"I know sweetheart, mean are dicks, literally," he laughed as I giggled a little, still crying though. "Trust me, we aren't all that bad, but some of us give the rest a bad reputation."

"I thought I could trust Ville," I whispered softly. "He's been my friend for so long and he was so sweet, I thought he wanted more than just," I couldn't say it, I shook my head. "I was just another notch in his bedpost I bet."

"Oh don't say that."

"I just did,” I scoffed, then giggled. “Do you think he has a bed post big enough for all the girls?”

“You really think he’s slept with that many people?” Jyrki chuckled.”

“You never know!”

"Please tell me you at least used protection if you think he's had that many," he glanced down at me with wide eyes.

"I'm not stupid, just naïve."

"You're not naïve, you trusted you're friend," he kissed my temple. I nodded slowly as I looked up at him; I kissed his lips softly before he pushed me back gently. "You don't want to do that Jolene."

"Why?”

“You’ll drive me crazy,” He said softly. “You like Ville.”

“I’m not so sure, anymore,” I mumbled and looked away. “I’m sorry.”

"Don't say you're sorry," he hugged me tighter. "I like you a lot I'll admit that, but you like someone else."

"That won't have me, so I need to move on," I threw my hand out showing me moving along. "And, I kind of like you too."

"I don't want to feel like I'm using you."

"Then let me do all the work," I leaned up and kissed his lips again, he laughed into the kiss and put his arm around my neck and around my waist. I pulled away suddenly and looked straight into his eyes. “Will you hurt me?”

“Of course not,” He shook his head and kissed me again.

"Are you sure?" I asked as he kissed down the side of my neck, it felt good no doubt but I needed to be sure.

"I'll never hurt you," he whispered in my ear. "As long as I'm breathing, I'll never do what Ville has done."

"That’s all I ask.”

“I don’t want to see you hurt,” He mumbled onto my neck. “I really like you, unlike Ville.”

“I guess your right,” I sighed. “Maybe he never liked me.”

"I bet he did," he said softly. "But he didn't realize how good you really are."

"I'm not good," I protested. "I bet that's why he doesn't want me, because I'm a serious bitch."

"You may be, but you're the sweetest, happiest, most beautiful bitch ever."

"Then I’ll take that as a compliment,” I kissed his lips again, my phone ringing.

“Damn.”

“Hold on,” I reached out and put the phone to my ear. “Hello?”

“Come out and find us!” Char squealed.

“Why?”

“Because it’s a lot of fun here,” She explained. “Me and Jussi are having a great time. And there’s absinthe!”

"Jyrki?" I held the phone to my chest and looked up at him.

"Yes?"

"Jussi and Charlie want us to go find them," I grinned as he stood up and held his hand out for me to take. "By the way."

"Yes?"

"What's absinthe mean?"

"It’s a drink,” He explained. “It’s very potent, a few more than five shots can kill you. And it’s illegal in America.”

“Oh,” I said, wide eyed, I put the phone to my ear, "See you soon," hung up and grinned over at Jyrki “Sounds… Scary.”

"It's for the fearless they say," he shrugged as he kissed my cheek. "I've drank it a few times, its no better than Jager."

"I'm not fearless so I'll, pass," I nodded as we walked towards the door. "Charlie's drank some I bet you."

"I wouldn’t be surprised,” He said simply. “I’ve known the woman for a week and I already think she needs mental help.”

“She has that first impression on people. She gets better, I promise!” I insisted, making Jyrki chuckle.

"She better, a week with her is hell but nearly three months will be torture," he laughed shutting the door behind us.

"I promise, she'll settle down, she's just a very hyper type of person and she's very positive," I shrugged. "It’s a weird combination but amusing too."

"She seems…” Jyrki paused. “Interesting.”

“Very,” I nodded as he opened his car door for me and I climbed in. “Thank you.”

“Welcome,” he smiled and got into the driver’s side.

“European cars are strange,” I looked around at the odd set up.

"No, American cars are strange," he grinned and winked at me before turning on the car. "Either way, it's normal for one of us."

"True, but why is the driver's side on the right instead of the left, that's trippy," I sighed.

"It's just how people are here."

"And they drive on the other side of the road, right?”

“Exactly,” He nodded and pulled out onto the road. “Don’t freak out, I remember when I first drove Raab, he thought we were gonna get hit.”

“That boy is an idiot.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment