Sequel: Big Blue Crush

Crimson Red Rush

Crimson Red Rush

“It’s like sometimes she needs to not listen to all my orders. It’s like she’s my slave.”

"Example?"

"I can make her go get me things, makes me feel bad because I want her to tell me to get it my fucking self, but I think all those drugs have kind of made her loopy," I shrugged. "She's still a good girl though, she's smart as a whip just…"

"The drugs kind of damaged her brain?”

“Seriously,” I nodded slowly as Jyrki pulled into his driveway. “Yeah, a lot. It messed her up a lot.”

"That's really sad."

"It is," I nodded as I glanced up at her. "By the time I found out she was on drugs I was around seventeen, when I was in my preteens is when she started it and I didn't know what people on drugs looked like."

"Oh,” Jussi mumbled and picked her up, carrying her into the house and laying her softly on the couch.

"I wish she could have stayed strong,” I sighed as Jyrki and I walked into the house.

“Me too,” Jussi kissed her softly and looked up to us.

"I'm going to miss her damn it," I mumbled as I sat down on the couch beside Jyrki. "I thought she was better."

"Its like of like locking an recovering alcoholic in a room full of whiskey, he won't stray if its out of sight, but if its there in the flesh so to speak," Jyrki shrugged. "He'll take that first sip and its over."

"Let’s all just get some sleep, okay?” I mumbled and lay on the couch next to Char.

“Sounds like a good idea.” Jyrki nodded and him and Jussi walked off.

"You really disappointed me Char," I whispered as I pulled a blanket over her and then me. "Night."

"I'm sorry," she whispered softly. "Good night, Thanks for everything by the way.”

“Your welcome.”

“Get up,” I pulled the blanket off Charlie as Jussi dropped down her bags.

“Why?” She turned to me and frowned.

“You’re going home!”

"Why!"

"You did coke," I reminded her as I threw her a change of clothes, "You're flight leaves in an hour, Bam's going to pick you up at the airport."

"But—" she started shaking as she looked around. "I don't remember…"

"Of course,” I sighed as Jussi picked her up, Jyrki carrying her bags, as we all walked to the car.

“I-I did coke?” She shook wildly and her eyes teared up.

“Yeah, babe,” I nodded and got in the passenger’s seat, Jussi was driving. “You did.”

“Oh god,” She mumbled and brought her hands to her face, sobbing. “I can’t even remember.”

"You went to a bar with Jussi and I don't know, but I came to the bar and seen you with red eyes and white powder on you're top lip," I sighed. "So you're going home."

"I'm so sorry," she turned to me and grabbed my arms. "I never meant to hurt you, I know I screwed up, please don't hate me."

“I don’t hate you,” I shook my head. “I’m just sending you to Bam, he’s the only one that can stop you.”

“Okay,” She nodded slowly and leaned back in her seat, weeping softly.

"I love you," she cried and hugged me at breaking bones pressure. "I'll call you everyday."

"Alright," I grinned as she stepped back and stared at Jyrki.

"You be good to her you hear me?"

"Yeah, yeah,” Jyrki waved Char off and grabbed my ass, making her shake her head.

“Good luck, Joey,” She smiled one last time before walking off to board her plane.

As soon as she walked off, I elbowed Jyrki in the stomach. "Hand off my ass, asshole."

"But I thought—"

"We're in public and Jussi looks really creepy with that look on his face," I said as Jussi smirked.

"Have you two fucked yet?”

“No!” We both shouted at the same time.

“Okay, just wondering,” He looked away and smiled.

"God Jussi," I glared and walked past him to the car.

"Jolene," Jyrki whined walking into my room, I looked up from my book and raised an eyebrow.

"What?”

“Let’s fuck.”

“What?!” My brain stopped working.

“Let’s. Fuck.”

"Are you fucking serious?" I sat up and put my book down. "I mean, are you honestly asking me to have sex with you?"

"Yes."

"Or telling me?"

"Hopefully a little of both if you'll consider it."

"I-I-“ I shook my head. “I don’t even know what to say.”

“You don’t have to say anything,” He explained. “Just get naked.”

I gapped at him for a second before finally taking a breath. "You're really forward today," I mumbled.

"I really want you today."

"Maybe you should take my picture and go to the bathroom, I told you that I wasn't going to have sex until I was ready."

"When are you gonna be ready?” He whined and slipped his shirt off. “I’m so horney right now!”

“Good to know,” I shook my head and looked back down to my book as he walked up behind me, massaging my sides.

"Babe?"

"Don't," I slapped his hand away before I flipped the page. "Stop trying to undo my pants, you aren't getting in them."

"But I want you," he kissed my neck.

"I don’t care,” I sighed as he undid my button and unzipped my pants.

“C’mon,” He tugged my shirt upwards softly, making me mumbled.

"Jyrki," I mumbled with closed eyes.

"Yeah?" he kissed down my shoulder.

"I'll kick you're ass if you don't stop, I said I wasn't ready and you said you wouldn't pressure me," I turned my head to the side to stare at him.

"I can’t help it,” He whined. “I’ve had to just sit here and stare at you when I would just have had you when we had first kissed. Please?”

“No.”

"Baby please," he whispered as his hand ran up my leg, I shivered unintentionally. "See, you're body wants me."

"But I don't right now," I pushed his hand away. "I'm nervous and I told you that please stop acting like a dick."

"I want you—"

"Jussi!" I screamed.

"He’s not home,” Jyrki smirked.

"Mother fucker!” I groaned. “Are you gonna rape me?”

“Can’t-“

“Rape the willing, blah blah blah,” I looked back down to my book.

"Well, since you know," he shrugged and tilted my head back, kissing my lips gently.

"Ever thought," I pulled away. "I'm too young for you? You need someone with experience."

"I can teach you," he whispered kissing my lips again.

"Ville tried,” I added. “He ended up breaking my heart.”

“We’ve been over the already,” he pulled my shirt off. “I won’t hurt you.”

"I don't know, you're being very…"

"Persistent?" he asked as he kissed down my collarbone. "Trust me its worth it, you'll feel better after we make love."

"Or will I feel worse?"

"Better,” He nodded. “I promise.”

“Why does this feel like déjà vu?” I mumbled and looked around. “Oh yeah, because I’m being seduced by yet another Finnish man.”

"Not seduced, I'm just trying to make you feel romantic and beautiful," he smiled and kissed my neck.

"Uh huh," I laughed as I turned sideways and let him kiss my neck more.

"First you get mad at me and now you're cooperating?” He smirked and pushed me down onto the bed, straddling my hips. “Make up your mind, will you?”

“I think it’s more fun to tease you.”

"You would," he mumbled as he pulled my pants all the way off. "So, shall we take this slow?"

"What do you think moron?"

"Well I’m just asking,” He said, me sitting up and pulled down his pants, then his underwear. “Like what you see?”

“Don’t get cocky,” I shook my head. “Pun not intended.”

"Sure its not," he grinned as he leaned down and kissed above my belly button. "You ready?"

"Do you have the protection already? Wow you came prepared," I shook my head.

"I came ready,” He nodded.

“You may have not even got me,” I said simply as he shrugged.

“I knew I’d get you.”

"Now you're not," I grinned sarcastically as he kissed my lips passionately; I mean it was a rough but very romantic.

"How about now?" he whispered.

"Maybe,” I kissed him once more before smirking.

“Now?”

“Hell yeah.”

"Then let's get it going," he grinned as he kissed my lips again, more roughly as his hands trailed to my bra.

"Be gentle," I reminded him as he slipped my bra off.

-----Charlie------

"Hey Bam," I smiled as I walked out the airport doors; he smiled sadly before hugging me.

"Its good to see you Charlie," he smiled.

“You, too,” I kissed his lips softly and sighed.

“I missed you.”

“Oh Bam.” I looked up to him and took a deep breath. “I missed you, too.”

"Jolene told me," he whispered opening the passenger door. "About why you're back."

"I don't remember doing it," I whispered

"But you still did it,” He mumbled and walked me out to the car. “So Raab, Ryan, and I are gonna watch you twenty four seven.”

“Like a lock down?”

“Exactly.”

"I'm really sorry Bam," I whispered. "I don't know why I would have went back to that, I thought I was doing so good."

"You were," he mumbled. "Before you went to Finland."

"I'll never touch it again, I can see what I did and it really hurt Jolene."

"I’m sure she’ll find a way to cope through it.”

-----Joey-----

"Did I hurt you?" Jyrki held me against his chest, rubbing my hair back.

"Yeah, but I'm fine," I smiled as I leaned up and kissed his lips. "Thank you for being patient with me."

"So,” He laughed slightly. "Did you like it?”

“I-I” I thought for a moment. “I loved it.”

“It was your first time right?”

“Sorta.”

"Sorta? We can say since you went through it fully, its you're first," he winked and kissed my lips again. "Are you to sore for another go?"

"Ready already? Damn Jyrki!"

"Are we gonna do this or not?” He looked down to me and smiled.

“Let’s fuck!”

"Now someone's eager, why couldn't you have been a week ago," he whispered as he positioned himself over me.

"Because I didn't know this was this much fun and it made you feel this good, I must say you do know you're ways around this kind of stuff," I moaned as he kissed my neck.

"Well,” He laughed. “I’m not an amateur.”

"I would hope so," Ville whispered. “I’m not an amateur, as you might say.”

“Oh god.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment