Sequel: Big Blue Crush

Crimson Red Rush

Crimson Red Rush

“You will die,” She stated simply.

"I will?" I gasped holding my chest. "Ah fuck!"

"No I mean—" she rolled her eyes and slapped her forehead. "Never mind it."

"Alright,” I took my hand away as Ville shook his head. “What?”

“Your crazy.”

"Most the time," I nodded with a grin as he pulled me close again, purring slightly in my ear.

"Nasty!" Charlie screamed. “I can be nasty, too! I can gross you out!”

“I’d like to see you try,” I said as Charlie smirked.

"I wouldn't have said that," Ville whispered in a sing-song tone. "Because she can do some nasty things."

"Huh?” I squeaked.

“Hey, Bam, come here,” Char grabbed his arm and smiled widely.

“Charlie?” I said slowly. “What are you gonna do?”

“You’ll see.”

"No…" I said slowly, she grinned wickedly as she jumped into Bam's arms and started kissing him so hungrily that I nearly gagged again. "Please stop!"

"I don’t think she’s stopping,” Ville shook his head as Char slithered her hands down Bam’s swim trunks.

"Ah!" I screamed and jumped from the pool. "I'm leaving! Thank you for all coming over! But I'm out!"

"Don't leave me!" Ville ran after me.

"Ah!” I yelled again and slammed the door, leaving Ville outside.

"Oh no you don't," I heard him laugh as he slammed the door and ran after me, picking me up on the banister.

"Ah!" I screeched as I held his arms to keep from falling. “Drop me and die!”

“Oh,” Ville leaned me over the side, making me shriek.

"Ville," I whined as I clutched at his arm. "Pull me back up."

"If you'll lock the door so we can have some time to ourselves."

"But you used—"

"I found two," he grinned as he pulled out a condom wrapper and held it up. "I saved it."

“Then lets fuck, damn it!”

“Okay,” He kissed my neck and smirked.

"Need to get in my room," I moaned as he leaned off the balcony and started to my room, he opened it and locked it the whole while kissing my neck. "I've waited a long time for this Ville."

"I have, too,” He nodded and dropped me onto the bed.

"Good," I smirked as he pulled off my wet shirt and pants before he took off his own. "Gone commando I can see."

"You say it like it’s a bad thing.”

"No," I grinned as I pulled at my underwear. "Defiantly not a bad thing."

"Ha."

“Ville,” I sighed. “I’m sorry I slept with Jyrki.”

"Don't be sorry," he sighed. "I'm sorry I slept with Charlie."

"What?" I asked after a second. "You did what…"

“I slept with Charlotte.”

“You… Slept with Charlie?”

“Yeah.”

"When?" I sat up and covered myself up with a blanket. "And why?"

"It was about three months ago and because we got bored and drunk a lot," he sighed.

"You asshole," I started at him for a second before getting up and rushing to my bathroom, locking the door. "What the hell…" I whispered.

“We were really drunk, Joey,” Ville insisted from outside the door. “We didn’t mean to.”

“Fuck you, Ville.”

"Jolene please…"

"Get out of my room!" I shouted, infuriated now at the thought of the man I love having sex with my best friend. "Just get out!"

“Fine!” He huffed, someone else walking in.

“Joey?” Charlie said softly. “What’s wrong?”

"You had sex with Ville when you knew I loved him!"

"Oh god," she whispered. "I'm so sorry Jolene!"

“Were you sorry when you were fucking him?”

"I was drunk Jolene! I don't remember having sex with him," she was crying.

Typical Charlie.

"When you found him in bed with you, naked were you sorry," I growled, but heard silence.

“!-!-“ She hesitated. “No. I was quite happy, actually. And then we…”

"You did it again," I wiped the tears from my eyes and shook my head.

Drama, damn.

"Yes," she sighed.

"Fully sober…"

"Fully sober…"

“Fucking Charlie,” I growled. “Is that it?”

“Well…”

“You fucked him again?!”

“Just two more days!”

"Oh god," I whispered as I clutched my head in my hands. "Go away Charlie, just leave me alone."

"Jo—"

"Leave me alone! I want Ryan!"

“Fine,” She mumbled, Ryan walking in soon after.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

"Just get in here," I cried as I stood up holding the sheet to my chest, and let Ryan in the door, then locked it back. "He and Charlie had sex."

"What?"

"Ville and Charlie had sex with each other, three months ago and they done it more than once, they had a fling and didn't tell me," I cried as I ran into Ryan's arms, he sighed and softly kissed my head.

"Its okay baby," he mumbled rubbing my shoulders. "It happens all the time, you just need time to think."

"Why is life so complicated?" I cried.

"Because if it was easy, we'd have nothing but time," he whispered as he raised my chin up. "You okay?"

"Ryan?"

"Yes?"

"Kiss me."

“Uh…”

“Just do it.”

“Okay,” he nodded and quickly pecked my lips.

“Not like that!”

"Then—oh," he mumbled as he awkwardly pulled me closer, his arms around my waist and kissed my lips, I kissed back and giggled slightly making him pull away. "What?"

"You're beard tickles," I grinned. "Not itch like I thought."

“Told you,” He smirked and kissed me again.

“Joey,” Charlie knocked on the door softly. “Joey, you okay?”

"I'm fine," I snapped as Ryan trailed his lips down my jawbone, I shivered slightly as I reached my arms around his neck, the sheet dropping. "Go away!"

"But—"

"Just leave her alone!" Ryan shouted in exasperation. "I'm trying to get her too…Talk!"

"Fine,” Charlie huffed and stomped away angrily.

“She’ll be back in five minutes,” I said simply.

"Damn it," he grunted as he put his arms around my waist and pulled me up on the sink counter. "You sure you want to do this with me? Of all people?"

“Yeah,” I nodded reassuringly. “You want to with me?”

"Only if you want me too," he assured as he pulled my knees to each side of his hips and wrapped my legs around him. "I don't mind at all."

“Good.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment

Image