Sequel: Big Blue Crush

Crimson Red Rush

Crimson Red Rush

“She’ll deal with it!”

I couldn't take it anymore, if I got punched back, so be it. I walked over and stood in front of him with glaring eyes. "I hate how you have become the biggest asshole on this earth," and then I punched him in the jaw.

"Jolene!" my mom shouted as she watched Bam fall to the floor, his hand over his jaw and nose.

"Go Jolene!" Charlie yelled but cleared her throat after my mom glared at her. "I mean, Gosh Jolene!"

"And that is what you get for fucking with my car, you piece of ass," I kicked him in the ass hard before I stepped over him and walked past Raab, he held his hand out at his hip and fived me as I walked by.

"God Jolene!" he yelled helping Bam up, but the glint in his eyes meant You fucking rule in other words.

"Ha-ha,” Char laughed. “Bam, your sister just took you down!”

“Shut the fuck up, Char,” He laughed as Char followed me.

“Joey,” Charlie began. “You are awesome. The boss man! Go you!”

“I am awesome, aren’t I?” I turned around and struck a pose.

"The awesomist!" she yelled and started laughing. "Man the look on his face when he face planted it was priceless.

"I hate to hit my brother but he needed it, hopefully it was the reality check he needed."

"I doubt it," she nodded slowly. "But sure! Why not?"

"Let's go inspect the damage done on my car," I sighed as we walked down the path to the grass. "I swear if anything besides the paint is fucked, I'll be bopping him again and breaking his leg so he can't skate."

Turns out it was children’s finger paint.

“Maybe you shouldn’t have punched him,” Char wiped off some paint with her hand.

"No, he deserved it, just maybe I shouldn't have so hard," I mumbled as I began to take my shirt off.

"Wow, my lucky day! A strip tease!" Charlie chuckled, I flipped her off and used my shirt to wipe off the paint with, eventually most of it came off but the other that didn't would need hosed down.

"What about you're shirt now? I mean you're in a lacy black bra."

"With sweatpants, who can I turn on?" I rolled my eyes and opened my car door, what guilt that I had for hitting my brother seeped from every pore I had, and was filled with rage. "Water!"

"Oh shit," Charlie mumbled as the water flowed down my legs to the ground. "Suede seats too, what fucking luck."

"He’s dead,” I mumbled and stomped back to the house. “He’s so fucking dead.”

“Well,” Danny looked at a camera. “At least you’ll have proof.”

“What?”

“For when you kill him,” She explained. “Just show them this in court. It would be self defense.”

“No it wouldn’t,” I shook my head.

“I think anything that has to do with Bam getting hurt is self defense.”

"With my luck they'll say that I'm the jealous sister that murdered her brother because he was more famous than I could handle," I laughed as I pulled the sliding glass door open. "Unlikely because I will not be jealous, just vengeful. Oh Bam!"

"She found my other surprise," I heard him laugh from the pirate bar, I ground my teeth as I grabbed a hockey stick from the corner and whistled my way to the front door. "What the fuck is she doing?"

"Do onto others as they do to you," Charlie giggled as I opened the garage door and smiled down at Bam's Lambo.

"Ah baby its not you're fault," I grinned and reared back.

The price of going to jail, I'll deal with it. Worth every fucking penny.

Coming down like an ax, the windshield was shattered under the force of the hockey stick and it broke into, I mumbled a few words as I looked around the garage, I grinned again as I grabbed a metal baseball bat from my co-ed days and smashed the back windshield, then the driver's window, and the passengers.

"What the fuck!" Bam screamed as I broke the left headlight.

"Oh surprise! Just re-" I grunted and slammed the right headlight. "Modeling the lambo, looks pretty awesome with shattered glass outlines right?"

"You bitch!"

"Not yet am I the bitch," I smiled and walked away from him to the back of the garage, where I grabbed one of the many paint buckets, this one red and pried it open with a screw driver. "Red, matches huh?"

"Don't you fucking dare."

"I won't," I shook my head as I opened the passenger's side door. "Or will I?" and the leather seats were drenched in red.

"My baby,” Bam dropped to he’s knees next to Char and grabbed his car. “You’ve killed her.”

“Don’t be so over-dramatic,” I sighed and dropped the empty paint can inside the car.

“What’s going on?” Ville walked out and his eyes went wide. “What happened?”

“Joey went into a fit of rage,” Charlie explained, Ville holding back from laughing. "It was quite scary, to be honest."

"He forgets I'm a Margera too, idiot," I stepped over Bam's weeping figure and grinned at Charlie. "Scary huh?"

"Terri-fucking-fying," she grinned and hugged me. "I swear you're my hero."

"I try," I grinned as Ville grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the house. "Ville what the hell?"

"Better if you walk faster, Bam's getting his bearings back and he looks pissed," Ville explained.

"Eye for an eye mother fucker, he had it coming Ville Valo, and you know it as well as I."

"You do know that was childrens paint right?" he asked biting his lip.

"Yes but did you see the fucking swimming pool inside my car, over my suede seats? Yeah, payback is a bitch and so am I when you fuck with my car."

"I can see,” He nodded as we heard Bam tailing us back into the house.

“You bitch!” He ran in front of me, Char following.

“I tried to stop him,” She held up her hands and backed up, walking into someone. She looked up and her eyes went wide. “Knoxville?”

"I applaud you Joey," Johnny nearly kneeled over laughing as he clapped his hands. "You did a number on a couple hundred thousand dollar car."

"Bet the insurance will go up," I said giggly as he hugged me then turned to Bam.

"What did you do to deserve the lambo being butchered by you're little sister?" Johnny asked rocking back and forth on his heels.

"I paintballed her car with wash off bubblegum pink paint and filled her car with water," Bam mumbled darkly.

"Which ruined my suede seats, mind you," I added as Johnny let out a low whistle.

"Had it coming Bam, you honestly did, one thing you know you're sister loved and you fucked with it."

"I didn't think she would go fucking psycho and break every fucking window and glass!" Bam shouted.

"Well,” I giggled. “I did.”

“Obviously,” He mumbled.

“What are you doing here, anyway?” Char looked up to Johnny, who shrugged. “So, you just decided to visit?”

“Basically.”

“Alright,” Charlie smiled. “Whatever floats your boat.”

"Right," Johnny nodded as he threw his arm over her shoulder and went to inspect my handiwork.

"Bam," I called out his name for his attention.

"What Jolene?" he asked tiredly.

"I'm moving out, as soon as I can I'm getting my own apartment, I can't take you're juvenile pranks and you're oblivious state to anyone's feelings beside yours, so yeah," I nodded at my last word and walked away to the front door.

"What?!” His jaw dropped.

“You heard me,” I nodded.

“What about Charlotte?”

“I don't know,” I shrugged.

“Wait,” Charlie mumbled. “Does that mean your leaving me here?”

“Yep.”

“Fuck you too!”

"We talked about this Charlotte, I'm not gay," I said slowly as I walked inside laughing.

"You can't leave me here with these baboon asses," Charlie ran after me while she shrieked her words.

"Oh we love you too!" Ryan yelled from the kitchen.

"We feel loved," Raab added.

"Fuck off Chris," Charlie glared as she turned away from him to me. "You're leaving me here, with you're brother and his friends, have you fucking lost it!"

"Sorry,” I shrugged as Raab ran up and hugged Char’s side.

“You don’t love me?” He pouted.

“Of course I do,” Charlie sighed. “But living with you guys is going to lead me to an early grave."

"You're leaving me?" Bam asked softly as he walked up beside me, I turned and took a deep breath.

"Yeah," I nodded slowly "Bam I've tried everything to make you understand that I'm not happy when you try your damnest to ignore and disrespect me."

"Please stay Joey…"

"Bam, I…” I thought about it for a moment. “Okay, if you stop with all your shenanigans, I’ll stay.”

“Yes!” Bam grinned and kissed my lips before dancing off happily.

"That boy," I shook my head and glanced at Ville, who was whistling innocently. "What did you do?"

"Nothing," he blinked slowly and tilted his head. "Why would you say I done something?

"Because you seem very suspicious,” I cocked my eyebrow at him. “You’re sure you haven’t done anything?”

“Positive,” He nodded and put his arm around my shoulder. “Don’t worry.”

“I can’t help it,” I looked around at Ryan, Raab, and Bam. “I live with these guys.”

“Oh,” Ville laughed slightly. “I see your point.”

"You have to, you practically live here at least two months a year at the least," I nodded my head as he kissed my temple.

"I know, and I completely understand," he nodded as he looked over at Charlie who was laughing with Johnny while they pointed at the fucked up lambo.

"I can’t believe you did that,” Johnny turned to me, still chuckling. “A two hundred thousand dollar car, and you beat it with a base ball bat.”

“And got it all on camera,” I grinned and pointed to a camera man. “Jackass, perhaps?”

“Probably,” Johnny nodded and grinned widely.

"You know me Johnny, if I do something I do it well and there isn't any exceptions," I grinned as I cocked a hip and struck an innocent pose.

"Except for skating," Charlie spoke up. "You can't to save you're life."

"Shut up you're ruining my gloating," I glared at Charlie as she chuckled and looked back at the car. "Anyway as I was saying, no exceptions to my pranks, I am after all a Margera."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment!