Sequel: Big Blue Crush

Crimson Red Rush

Crimson Red Rush

“Fine,” They both growled and followed me into the kitchen, sitting at opposite ends of the table.

"Alright," I said slowly as I grabbed a spatula and sat down in the middle. "Who wants the talking stick first?"

"What?"

"Pretend it’s a stick, when you hold it you can talk and no one else can, who wants it first?"

“Give it to me,” Char growled, ripping it from my hand and glaring at it.

"You may speak," I nodded and then mumbled. Testy, testy.

“What do I say?”

“Whatever you want,” I shrugged as she took a deep breath.

"I didn't mean to hurt you Bam, I just went over to Novak's because I needed someone to talk too, I got there and I don't know, it just happened."

“Ch-“

“Ah-ah-ah,” I flicked my wrist at Bam. “Let her talk.”

“Anyway,” Charlie sighed. “He just… Has that effect on me. I mean, he was my first.”

"Anything else?" I asked softly.

"And I do like Ville but I know you love him and he's off limits now," she rushed and shoved the stick back into my hands, my lip twitched but I smiled.

"Bam," I held it out to him. He simply stared at it. “Take it, damn it.”

"Fine," he snapped and took it from my hand. "I'm pissed off at you Charlie because first you fuck Ville and then you drop for Novak, its like your turning into a literal crack whore."

“Fuck you Bam!” Char jumped up. “You don’t know what I’m going through!”

"Uh-uh, not you're turn," I shushed Charlie. "Now Bam, continue but make it less criticizing."

“Fine,” He grunted and looked at Char. “Charlotte, you really hurt me.”

"I'm so so—" I hushed Charlie.

"He has the stick."

"I was just—"

"Wait your turn."

“Fine,” She huffed, glaring at me.

“I love you, Charlie,” Bam whispered. "I hope you know that.”

"I do—" Charlie smiled.

"Uh-uh," I shook my head. "You do not have the stick."

Bam threw it at her, she caught it and smiled. "I love you to Bam, I'm so sorry."

“Do-“

“Stick!”

“Fine!” Char threw it to Bam, him catching it.

“You mean that?” He asked and tossed to back to Charlie, it smacking her in the forehead.

“Fuck,” She picked it up. “Of course I mean it Bam, I love you.”

I started laughing hysterically, which made them stare at me speechless. "You idiots, if your not fighting you don't need the talking stick."

"You said—"

"You were fighting," I tapped my head. "Use your noggin."

“Damn, you bitch,” Bam smirked, making me giggle even more.

“You love me!”

"Yeah," they both mumbled.

"Aw don't hate the playa," I grinned. "Hate the game bitches!"

"Go away."

“Why?” I asked, slightly scared.

“Because,” Bam smirked and slipped off his shirt.

“Oh fuck!”

"Yeah basically," he nodded as I ran from the kitchen.

"Help! I'm blinded! I can't believe it! Ah!" I screamed dramatically, then fell out on the floor.

“What’s wrong?” Ryan walked up to me, Rabb at his side.

“Bam and Charlie!”

"What about them?" Raab asked slowly.

"They're making up," I twitched.

“Yes!” Char moaned.

“Oh!” Ryan’s eyes widened.

"See," I twitched again as Ryan pulled me off the floor and walked me up the stairs. "I'm traumatized."

"Its okay," Raab was at my side rubbing my back. "Its alright."

“Sure it is,” I scoffed sarcastically. “I wasn’t even out of the damn kitchen.”

"Poor thing," Ryan hugged my head to his chest. "It'll be alright."

"No it won't!"

“Don’t be so over dramatic,” Raab flicked his wrist at me.

"You walk in there then!"

"I'd rather not," he shook his head.

“Do it!"

“No!”

“Do it!” I screamed.

"Fine!" he screamed back, ran down the steps into the kitchen. Soon after a girlie scream sounded throughout the house. "Ah!"

"Wuss." Ryan ran in.

“Dunn!” Bam screamed. “Get the fuck out!”

“Going!” Ryan whined, running back into the room and slamming the door.

"Told you guys," I mumbled as Ryan ran his hands through his hair nervously.

"That was scary."

"Yeah," Raab's eye twitched.

“You went out there.”

“You told us to!”

“You didn’t have to listen.”

"Wha—" they both gapped at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment