Sequel: Big Blue Crush

Crimson Red Rush

Crimson Red Rush

"When have you ever listened to a Margera when they tell you to do something dangerous to your health," I rolled my eyes and started up the stairs.

“You bitch,” Raab chuckled.

“You love it.”

"Unfortunately," he sighed as he walked with me. "So are you and Ryan together now?"

"I think so," I glanced at Ryan.

“Yeah,” He nodded. “Why?”

“What about Ville?”

"I have no clue," I shrugged softly as I walked up to my room.

"He loves you," Ryan said softly. "Maybe you would be better off with him you know, since you both love each other. I really like you Jolene but I know you and you don't need me."

“Ryan-“

“No,” He shook his head. “You two love each other. Don’t hurt him.”

"He hurt me," I whispered pointing to myself. "Why would I subject myself to that again?"

"Love," he said simply. "You can't love unless you take a chance."

“You're making no sense,” I shook my head

"No you're not getting it," he sighed. "You have to follow you're heart."

"You did not just go there…"

“I did,” He nodded. “He really loves you."

"Yeah, if he loved me so much, don't you think he would have fought for me a little bit more?" I whispered. "Or maybe told me more?"

“He’s just…” Ryan thought for a moment. “Scared.”

“I find that hard to believe.”

"Give him a chance Jolene," Ryan said softly.

"Are you trying to throw me away?" I had to laugh. "Because if you don't want me, that's fine Ryan."

"No, I'm trying to make this for you," he rolled his eyes. "Stubborn."

“All Margera’s are,” I shrugged.

“Obviously.”

"You're lovely," I rolled my eyes. "Asshole."

"Yeah, anyway just give him a chance."

“Well,” I blew out a deep breath. “I’ll try."

"You better," he kissed my cheek and decided to run downstairs.

"After I sleep," I mumbled as I went and laid down on my bed, after giving Raab a noogie and then nearly pushing him down the stairs, he ran back up sadly.

“Don’t kill me,” He whined as I dropped down onto the sheets, he was under me.

“I won’t.”

"Can I get up now?" he asked after a few silent minutes.

"Nah, you're a good pillow."

“Maybe so,” I nodded. “But your crushing me.”

“Oh well.”

"Damn it," he grumbled as he moved around so that he could breathe. "Better."

"Night," I mumbled looking up at the ceiling.

“Night,” He said softly as I closed my eyes.

"Stop fucking kick me," I grunted as I reached behind me and pushed Raab away from my side. "That fucking hurts."

"Shut up," he mumbled.

“You shut up,” I whimpered.

“No, you.”

"I'll hurt you if you don't," I mumbled as I kicked him away from me.

"Ow…"

“Ha-ha,” I smirked, someone walking in. “Who’s it?”

“Ville.”

"Come on in and take a seat," I grumbled as Raab kicked me in the back. "Mother fucker," I kicked him harder. "Stop it."

"Ow my nuts."

"Stop kicking me in the back damn it, I'm sleepy."

“Sorry,” He whimpered in pain, crawling out of the bedroom.

"Why'd you run off you wimp!" I yelled then laughed, remembering Ville, I turned over and looked at him. "Whatcha want Valo?"

"To talk to you."

“Bout what?” I asked.

“Us.”

"What about us?" I inquired as I leaned up on the pillow. "How you completely decided to fuck my best friend and not tell me, or the fact that you still love her?"

"Jolene—"

"No, I don't want you to try and justify it all, I just want to know the truth," I said softly.

“I don’t love her,” He shook his head. “I did, but I don’t now.”

"Its been three months Ville, you can't get over someone you love that quickly," I said then added softly. "I've tried."

"I love you," he whispered clamping his hands together. "I don't want her, I want you."

“So you say,” I mumbled.

“Please, Joey,” He begged. “Give me one more chance.”

"I don't know Ville, I feel like I'm flip-flopping with guys and I think I was better when I had no boyfriends and my virginity still intact."

"I won't rush you," he said softly. "Just let me know if I stand a chance."

“Well,” I looked around.

“Please.”

"You have one," I said softly. "But you don't get another one."

“Thank you,” He leaned forward and kissed me softly. “I love you.”

"I love you too, asshole," I kissed him back and then pulled him down beside me. "Just lay with me."

"Alright," he whispered pulling me closer to his chest. “I missed this.”

“I did too,” I nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment