Sequel: Big Blue Crush

Crimson Red Rush

Crimson Red Rush

"And a pretty one at that,” Ville chuckled. “Double threat.”

“Don’t flatter me, Ville,” I shook my head and blushed. “I’m not that pretty.”

“You don’t give yourself enough credit,” He smiled at me as I looked over to Char, who was grinning madly and made a heart with her hands.

"I give myself enough credit thank you, I know I'm okay looking but I'm not knock-out and don't try and tell me different," I said as I sighed and flipped off Charlie.

"You're a knock out and you're mean as a hornet," Ville teased as he kissed my cheek roughly and very sloppily before he went running for the house like a coward.

"Be happy you don't have a car for me to destroy!"

"Be happy, honestly!" Bam yelled in shock.

"I’m going out,” I shook my head, laughing slightly, as Char and I walked to my now pink car.

“You want to take mine?” She asked and pointed to her car parked next to the Lambo.

“That’d be smart,” I nodded.

"Where are you going?" Bam asked as he pointed at the car we were getting in, I grabbed the keys for Charlie's hand and pushed her away from the drivers side door.

"We're going to eat, waffle house in town," I threw my hand up and held up a peace sign. "Or…somewhere less greasy."

"Maybe my parents,” Char added.

“What about you bring your loveable brother?” Bam smiled innocently. “I haven’t met Charlie’s parents yet.”

“There’s a reason for that,” Char insisted.

"What’s the reason? You no love me?" he pouted his bottom lip and pointed to his chest.

"Oh man," Charlie whined as she looked over the top of the car at me. "How do you manage to say no to him?"

"Uh well I look at him and let my voice say no," I drug it out slowly. "And then I walk away."

"Smartass, I meant when he's doing the puppy dog eyes."

"I’m not attracted to him,” I said softly, making her glare at me. “What? I’m not!”

“Whatever,” She mumbled and looked back up to Bam. “Get in.”

“Woo!” He grinned and jumped in the backseat.

"You said yes," I whined as Bam leaned forward and kissed my cheek sloppily. "Yuck! Two sloppy kisses."

"Well," Charlie said shrugging as she pointed to Bam. "He looks sad."

"We don't have room for the camera crew," Bam murmured as he glanced around the car.

"Just bring one,” I pointed to a camera man as he climbed in next to Bam.

“Bam,” Char turned to Bam and smiled. “You better love me for letting you come.”

“I do love you, Charlotte,” He said simply and puckered his lips.

"I'm not kissing those, I have no clue where they have been," Charlie stuck her tongue out in disgust. "Sadly it scares me to think of where."

"It could have been and probably has been," I added and then shivered. "Sick thought."

"You two are seriously jackasses," Bam shook his head and then sighed. "I need to introduce you to Jeff and get him to add you guys soon."

"Jeff Termaine or whatever?" I asked as I glanced at the rear view mirror while starting the car up.

"Yeah,” He nodded and leaned back, glaring at Charlie.

“Why are you staring?” I asked playfully as he frowned.

“I want my kiss.”

“Not happening,” Char sighed and turned to him.

“Please?”

"I'll give you a kiss," I teased as Charlie gagged, Bam laughed loudly and hopped up front between us.

"Hell yeah bitch, incest," he kissed me fully on the lips for a split second then frantically he jumped nearly on Charlie and smashed her lips against his.

"And I'm good," I nodded as Charlie didn't pull away, thank god Bam got my hint or else I would worry that he enjoyed kissing me.

"Bam!” Charlie pulled away after a few minutes and pushed his shoulder. “What the fuck!?”

“I told you I wanted my kiss,” He said simply. “And I get what I want.”

“Yeah, obviously,” She said softly and leaned her head back. “My brain hurts.”

"Poor Charlie, she thought a single sentence and now its taking its toll, Bam sit back before you cause me to get pulled over," I pushed him back and patted Charlie's knee. "It's okay Charlie."

"No its not," she nearly hissed as she slid down in the seat, blushing redder than a ripe tomato.

"Awww,” I grinned as the camera man got up close to her. “She likes Bam!”

“No I don’t!” She cried out and her voice broke nervously.

“Yes you do!” I began laughing hysterically. “You fucking have a crush on my brother!”

"Shut the fuck up," Charlie slapped me and made me swerve a little, then pushed the camera out of her face. "Assholes."

"You like Bam, you like Bam, fuck where is Ryan when you need him," I slapped the steering wheel.

"Back at the house where we left him," Bam mused as he watched with amusement from the backseat. "Shall I call him and tell him to meet us at the waffle hut?" he called it. "And then we can go visit Charlie's lovely parents?"

"Yes," I nodded as I pulled in the waffle house's drive sharply.

"My parents are just going to love Bam,” Char mumbled sarcastically as we all got out of the car.

“Yes,” I nodded. “They’ll never speak to you again.”

“I know,” She sighed, Bam wrapping his arm around her waist.

“But it’s worth it,” He looked at her and grinned. “Right?”

“Well…”

“Right?”

“Just call Ryan,” Charlie held her cell phone out to Bam, who pouted and took it from her.

I grinned and chuckled slightly as I pulled my pants up higher and pulled my shirt down. "Love you're rays of sunshine beaming off you Char."

"Fuck Ville," she said slowly as she gestured with two hands at me.

"Fuck Bam," I mocked her movements then walked away from her fuming body to the door.

"I’m going to kill you,” She stopped in her tracks and shook her head. “You’re fucking dead. Ville won’t ever get you.”

“You're going to kill me at a waffle house?” I asked as she began walking again.

“I just might.”

"Grease and blood, what an appetizing deal," I held my hand out like a spokes model. "Get bacon, egg and toast meal with a hand included."

"You're fucked in the brain, worse than Novak and that my friend, is bad."

"Not fucked in the brain, just humorous and slightly angered," I nodded slowly before I grinned. "And Bipolar."

"I guess,” Charlie nodded as Bam hung up the phone.

“Ryan will be here in a few minutes with Knoxville.”

“Great,” Charlie sighed. “Won’t this be a fun breakfast?”

"Especially with Ryan coming," I grinned brightly as I ran to the window and waited with my cheek pressed against it.

"What in the hell is my fucked up sister doing now?" Bam asked Charlie as he watched me make fog with my breath.

"Apparently making out with Plexiglas," Charlie said excitedly as she glanced at Bam.

"Oh! Oh!" I shouted as I jumped up and down, I huffed on the window and made a big cloud of white appear, I wrote backwards B –little heart- C before I finished with a giggle and began to jump up and down again as Ryan ran up to the window and threw his body against it.

"Baby!" his voice muffled, I reacted with a shriek of what I hoped sounded like excitement as I threw my body against the glass, matching Ryan.

"What the hell? Dunn!" Bam shouted as Ryan began licking the glass.

"Ewww,” Charlie stuck out her tongue. “Who knows what’s been on that window?”

“God?” I shrugged as Johnny pulled Ryan into the building.

“What did the window say?” Johnny asked. “I didn’t read it before Ryan began to fuck the glass.”

“It’s said Bam loves Charlotte,” I explained, Johnny’s and Ryan’s jaws dropping.

“What?” Ryan asked slowly.

"Uh huh, they kissed and then Char got all red in the car and told me to fuck Ville because she was embarrassed and I told her to fuck Bam and she said she was going to kill me in the waffle house and then I made a funny and she laughed before I drawed on the glass," I said in one breath, Ryan and Johnny waited a minute before they smiled.

"Bam and Charlotte sitting in a tree," Ryan started as he rocked side to side and rolled his eyes playfully.

"K-i-s-s-i-n-g," Johnny added as he rocked with Ryan, making a wave of dancing.

"First comes love," Ryan added as Johnny yelled Fuck that shit its here

"Then comes marriage," Johnny added as Ryan shouted Fuck that's close

"Then comes Bam-Bam in a baby carriage," I rocked my arms back and forth imitating a baby in my arms. "I call first dibs on holding the little one."

"Fuck!" Ryan yelled and stomped his foot like a girl. "That's no fair; I didn't know we were betting yet!"

"Doesn't matter, as long as we know it will happen we can dib it," I argued

"What the fuck?!” Charlie asked wide eyed. “When did marriage come into play? We kissed once!”

“It’ll happen,” I nodded.

“And how do you know I want to have a kid?”

“You do,” I nodded. “You talk about it all the time.”

“Wouldn’t their kids be gorgeous?” Johnny turned to me and grinned.

“They would!”

"Oh god…" Charlie whispered touching her forehead gently.

"Oh dibs on getting the kid named after me!" I shouted raising my hand, Ryan's jaw dropped again, along with Johnny's.

"What the hell, that's no fair! Who wants their kids name to be Jolene?" Johnny snapped as he glared at me.

"Watch it Knoxville," Bam warned.

"Whatever," Johnny waved him off like a gnat and glanced back at me. "What if the kid is a boy?"

"Joey works just as good," I grinned knowingly as he growled slightly.

"I'm not pregnant!" Charlie jumped up and down throwing her arms around.

"Not yet!” I insisted as a waitress walked up to us.

“Um, may I help you?” She asked softly.

“Oh, yes,” I nodded. “Table for five.”

“Okay,” The waitress nodded and led us to a booth. I sat between Johnny and Ryan as Bam sat next to Charlie.

“Why am I stuck with these idiots and you two get an entire booth?” I pouted and looked at Bam.

"Because you're a bitch that deserves it," Charlie narrowed her eyes and flicked me off, I just grinned and grabbed a straw the waitress left and picked up a napkin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Do you know what's coming next?

I DO!

So does Montana!