Sequel: Big Blue Crush

Crimson Red Rush

Crimson Red Rush

“And in front of Bam,” I smirked and looked to him. “Drool and snoring turn you on?”

"No, it was kind of gross," he scrunched his nose up in distaste. "But its okay, Jolene talks in her sleep about Ville when he's not staying with us."

"The camera's on," Charlie giggled and pointed to the camera man.

"Mother Fuc—" I stopped when a big black wrecker truck sped up and slammed on the brakes beside us.

"Hello Miss Jolene, it's nice to see you again," James Ohtery of Danny and James Truck and Co. said

"Hello James, how's it hanging?"

"Long, hairy and hard to carry," he teased before Danny backed the wrecker up behind the car, I groaned and leaned against Charlie.

"I don't know what's worse, the camera capturing Bam's embarrassment on me or the twin Ohtery's?" I whimpered

"I think we’re all embarrassed,” Char mumbled as we all climbed into the wrecker.

“Hello ladies,” Danny smirked as Bam pushed Charlie and me in the back and he sat next to James.

"So what happened to you're car Charlie?" James asked with a smirk on his face. "Tease some guy to the point of destruction?"

"For you're information, my friends pranked her," Bam glared at him as his brother loaded the car.

"Well my bad Mr. Margera," James said with heavy sarcasm laced in his tone. "Just figured since these two pretty ladies tease all the time."

"We don't tease James, it's called turning you down time and time again," I glared

"I don’t see why,” James frowned playfully.

“Hmmm, I wonder,” Char turned to me and made a face of disgust as I gagged myself.

"I don't know," I twitched slightly. "Because you are annoying and very perverted."

"We could just leave you here," James glared

"I'm paying you so if you'd like to go ahead, I'll just get another," Bam glared at James.

"You’re lucky we need the money,” James growled, Danny pulling into Bam’s driveway a few minutes later. “Just get out.”

“Gladly,” I scoffed and hopped out of the car.

"Assholes," Charlie grumbled as Bam jumped out and waited for the two morons to unhook the car.

"I'm going inside, Valo!" I screamed as I slowly walked up the steps. "Come out moron we have to talk!"

"What do we have to talk about?" he yelled from in the house.

"Just walk outside and you'll find out!" I rolled my eyes

"Fine,” He walked out and looked at Char’s car. “That car was amazing, what happened to it?”

“Raab and Knoxville,” She growled. “You know where they are?”

“Not here,” Ville shook his head.

“Well, fuck.”

"Why did you need me out here?" he asked as he stepped down the steps and gazed at me, then the car again. "Damn."

"Oh, please act like you're my boyfriend because those wrecker guys are some guys I used to know, they are pervs and like to grope me," I practically begged.

"Excuse me?" he raised both his eyes towards Danny and James. "I know a few people who could tak—"

"Ville," I laughed. “Just do it, for me.”

“Fine,” He smiled and grabbed my hand, Char looking over.

“Good idea,” She nodded and clung to Bam, making him smirk.

"I always have good ideas," I giggled as Ville kissed my cheek sloppily as always. "Ew wet kisses."

"Are these you're boyfriends Joey?" Danny asked cleaning off a wrench.

"Yep, this Ville," I pointed to Ville. "And that's my brother Bam who as you can see, is with Charlie so…"

"You can leave us alone now," Charlie finished for me.

Well,” Danny stared at Charlie. “I believe you, Joey, but not Charlotte.”

“Okay,” Charlie smirked and Bam pulled her lips to hers, opening her mouth wide.

“Ewww,” I looked away in disgust.

"Ew is right," Ville glanced away. "But it is just a kiss, how can they make it look that disgusting?"

"I don't know, but they almost made me gag," I grumbled as I laid my head on his arm. "Ville make them stop."

"Okay we get the point Bam, Charlie?" Ville sighed. "They aren't listening Jolene, let's just go inside."

"Brandon Margera!” I screamed. “Stop sucking on Char’s face and come inside!”

“Fine,” Bam mumbled and pulled away from Charlie and pulled her inside. “Why’d you stop us?”

"Because I'm about to throw up," I shivered as Ville shut the door behind us. "If you must do that, go to you're room, or far away."

"I'll do that, come on Charlie," Bam grinned as he pulled her upstairs, I watched until the bedroom door shut, where I groaned and shook my head.

"Disgusting," I put meaning into the word.

"You think they’re going to do anything?” Ville stared at the door.

“Just make out, Charlie won’t go that far,” I explained.

“But, its Bam,” Ville pointed out.

“Your right,” I groaned. “Don’t do anything you’ll regret, Charlie!”

"Fuck off Joey!" Bam shouted, I chuckled then growled.

"Fuck off yourself asshole!"

"That sounded fucked up Jolene go away!"

"He's a bitch," I grumbled as I turned to look at Ville, I smiled suddenly and kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

"For?" he asked surprised at the kiss.

"For helping me," I nodded

"Now, I think I deserve more than that,” He frowned playfully.

“Fine,” I sighed. “What do you want?”

“Lips!” He grinned.

Talk about shocking, my eyes went wide and my mouth dropped open, he took advantage of that and pulled me into an open mouth kiss. "Hey— well shit far," Raab's voice came through the room in surprise.

Ville held his hand up as my hands slowly wrapped around his neck and the kiss got deeper until he pulled away panting. "Now, you're welcome," he smiled.

"Stop doing that, you remind me of Johnny Depp and it makes me—" I closed my eyes in embarrassment that was supposed to stay in my head. "Want to kiss you more."

"Well, I'm not holding you back darling."

"Stop!” I whined. “I can’t, I just can’t.”

“Its fine,” He nodded and looked up to Bam’s bedroom door, where Charlie and him were laughing and looking down at us.

“Awww!” Char squealed.

"Well mother fucker," I mumbled putting my hands on my hips. "I'll never hear the end of it now, thirty years down the road I'll hear well remember when you kiss Ville blah fucking blah."

"That bad?" Ville asked

"Yes, and you'll be hearing it from Bam."

"Shit," he mumbled as he turned sharply and walked into the pirate bar. "Getting a drink."

"You do that, I'll be…somewhere," I pointed randomly

"You’ll be with me,” Charlie rushed down the stairs and pushed me onto the porch. “So how was it? You loved it, right?”

"My God," I groaned as I leaned back on the lounge chair and stared at the sky. "I'll never answer."

"You will or I'll gut you like a fish."

"Hostile much?" I asked glancing at her. "It was great, he's really good at French kissing, way more than those singer guys he's kissed give him credit for."

"So you frenched him,” Char giggled.

“Like you and Bam.”

“Hey, we were acting, that between Ville and you was al natural.”

“You two were not acting,” I insisted.

"We were, at the beginning," she insisted as she smiled. "But you were al natural the whole damn time Joe."

"Oh fuck off Charlie," I grumbled as I closed my eyes. "It was nice, now leave it at that."

"Uh—" Charlie stopped then giggled. "Did you like it?"

"Why must you ask stupid questions, of course I liked it," I grumbled

"Well," she stopped and started giggling. "Do you want him to do it again?"

"I wouldn't mind it if that's what you're asking."

"I wouldn't mind it either," Ville's voice was slightly amused and right behind me.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," I opened one eye and seen he was beside Charlie with his hands in his pockets, smiling down at me while Charlie laughed silently, so hard she couldn't breathe. "You were asking weren't you?"

"Caught me."

"Do you like catching me off guard?"

"Yes, I do,” Ville smirked and turned to Charlie. “Thank you, babe.”

“Anytime, darling,” She grinned as he kissed her forehead. “I’ll just being going now!”

“You better, before I kill you,” I mumbled as she rushed into the house.

"You wouldn't!" she yelled as Ville kneeled down beside me and raised my head with his hand.

"How long have you liked me darling?" he whispered with those green orbs of freaking lust staring down at me.

"How long have I known you," I grumbled

"Quite a while.”

“Well, there’s your answer,” I sighed and explained. “Happy I’ve told you?”

“Of course I’m happy you told me,” He nodded and smiled.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked slowly as I turned to stare at him fully on instead of sideways.

"Of course I'm sure about it Jolene, I like you too."

"Are you serious?" I asked wide eyed as he leaned down and kissed my lips, answering in his own weird Finnish way.

"Does that answer you're question?"

"Was that a Finnish thing? Because if so I must thank that language, culture whatever."

"Yes, thank Finland,” He nodded and chuckled. “Now are you going to talk about Finland or kiss me again?”

“Well…” I looked away, making him huff. “I’m kidding!”

"Damn well better be," he mumbled as he pressed his lips to mine again, slowly he kissed me, making sure to take his time tasting.

"Aw how cute!" Charlie's annoying squeal made me pull away and glance up at the balcony over us, where she and Bam where. "Sorry!"

"Sorry what?" I wondered why it sounded like she was about to do something, then I realized why, it was because she was. Three or four water balloons landed on Ville and I before something else in the balloons began falling, Ville grabbed my waist and pulled me up.

"Run," he laughed as we slid around.

"I’ll get you, bitches!” I glared up at them and screamed. They both looked at each other before throwing themselves over the railing and into the pool.

“Come get us!” Bam smirked as Ville and I jumped into the pool.

"Ah shit!" Charlie screamed as I pulled her underwater and started pulling at her hair.

"Ah Charlie!" Bam dove and pushed me off before Ville punched him in the head when he came up for air. "Ow Ville!"

"You fuckhead!" Ville shouted and dunked him under the water.

"Why are you guys fighting?” Johnny asked as he stood between Raab and Ryan. “In the pool?”

“Good question,” I looked around as everyone let go of each other.

"Hey lover?" Ryan asked slowly.

"Yes lover?" I asked as I climbed out on the side of the pool and Ville beside me.

"Can you make me a cake lover?"

"I don't know lover, why am I making a cake?" I sighed as I rung my hair out. "I'm pretty sure it's not for some charity auction or some bake sale."

"I just want cake,” He said simply.

“Why do I feel like it’s going to be way more complicated than that?” I groaned and stood up, walking into the kitchen.

"Because I have special ingredients," he grinned as he followed me in, followed by Ville.

"And these ingredients would be?"

"Hopefully not illegal substances that we'll get in trouble for?" Ville finished

"I don’t think their illegal,” He mumbled.

“Oh boy,” I took out a bowl and mixers. “Just go get the stuff, will ya?”

“Okay,” Ryan nodded and ran off.

"What do you think they are?" Ville asked lowly as he watched Ryan disappear.

"I'm afraid to even wonder," I sighed as I looked up. "Will you make sure it won't kill anyone first though."

"Yes ma'am," he ran off after Ryan.

"This should be quite interesting,” Charlie said from the counter top next to me. “You think their illegal?”

"Knowing Dunn, yes,” Bam nodded. “But nothing too bad.”

“We can only hope,” I sighed as he came back into the kitchen with Ville.

"It's laxatives for Johnny and Raabi," Ville said as he hopped up beside Charlie. "Hello Charlie bear."

"Hello Willy Wonka."

"Stop calling me that," he grunted and looked at me. "Darling would you like to eat out tonight after you bake that shit cake?"

"You know what,” I turned to him and smiled. “I’d love to.”

“Then it’s a date.”

“Ohhh,” Char grinned. “A date!”

"Maybe you should try one, then get laid so you won't be so fucking grumpy," I smirked as she growled.

"I'd be happ—" Bam got gut punched.

"Don't you even," Charlie growled again before walking out, Bam following her while apologizing.

"Well,” I watched as they talked in the living room. “Isn’t my brother a genius?”

“Not even close,” Ville shook his head as Ryan poured all his ingredients into the bowl.

"Well I was being sarcastic but yes, he's not even close to being a genius, just male in every form."

"I'm male in every form," Ville argued.

"You are kind of feminine," I sighed sadly. "I'll be fighting you off for the mirror like everyday, but this time I'll be stopping to say I think my boyfriend is gay and then what? I have a gay boyfriend."

"Who said I was you're boyfriend?" he teased

"Oh," I blushed

“Tehe,” Ryan chuckled as I glared at him, making him shut his mouth. “Sorry.”

“I know where you sleep, Dunn,” I threatened, mixing the cake batter.

"I know you do baby," he said in an unnaturally deep voice that seriously made me do a double take.

"By the way," Ville said slowly, he had been quiet. "I'm not gay, I'm bi-curious thank you very much and I don't take up long in front of the mirror I just have to make sure my hair is brus—"
he stopped, "That sounded gay."

"It did."

"Oh shit, am I gay?” He looked around to Ryan and me. Ryan puckered his lips and walked over to Ville, who made a face and pushed him away.

"That settles either you're not gay or Ryan's not you're type," I said slowly as I nodded. "Which do you think?"

"I'm not sure, you have me wondering now," he mumbled as he pushed Ryan away again, who was laughing.

"Bam is your type!” I said. “Bam!”

“Yeah?” He poked his head into the kitchen.

“Do you think Ville is gay?”

"I don't think so," he said hesitantly before he glanced at Ville warily. "Are you gay dude?"

"I'm not sure, you're sister has me thinking and I am slightly girlie."

"You do have your own music genre named Love Metal, that alone says something," I nodded slowly pursing my lips together, trying my damnest not to start laughing.

"Just for that, I shouldn’t take you out tonight,” He pouted.

“No! Please take me!” I pleaded. “I’m really looking forward to it!”

"Apologize," he crossed his arms and looked away, I giggled and sat the bowl down before I walked over and grabbed his thighs, making him look down do I could kiss his lips.

"Better?" I asked. "I'm sorry Ville Valo for calling you gay, don't hit me with you're handbag."

"Close enough,” He mumbled and kissed me softly on the lips.

“Finish making my cake, damn it!” Ryan yelled as I pulled away and glared at him.

“Fine.”

"Thank you," he grumbled and sat on a chair, staring at me.

"What are you staring at?" I inquired with one raised eyebrow.

"You're nice ass lover," he answered honestly. "It's pretty."

"Do you want to hit him or shall I?" Ville asked

"You can,” I nodded. “I’m too busy making his cake.”

“Alright,” Ville nodded and picked up on of Charlie’s sandals from the floor and chucked it at Ryan’s head.

"Ow damn it!" Ryan rubbed his head. "That hurt Valo."

"Hoped it did, Dunn."

"Bitch."

"Asshole."

"Gay boyfriend," Ryan grinned until Ville jumped down and ran at him, which ended in them chasing one another through the house for ten minutes before Ryan fell out and Ville jumped on him.

"Gay!" I shouted lazily, it made Ville jump off Ryan and rub his shirt down casually.

"Who’s gay?” Charlie walked out of the bedroom and rubbed her eyes.

“Ville,” I explained. “Why were you in the bedroom?”

“I was taking a nap.”

"Ah, dreaming of my brother's hot bod again where ya?" I teased causing her to glare at me. "What?"

"You are a bitch," she grumbled then smirked slowly. "At least I don't dream of someone, hint hint," she winked at Ville. "Having sex with me, dirty dreams my dear."

I stared at her for a minute, still in shock, only barely breathing and blinking frantically. "What…" was all I could say.

What?” Ryan’s jaw dropped as him and Ville stared at me.

I still couldn’t say anything.

“Go ahead, Joey,” Char cackled. “Tell ‘em.”

I slowly sat down the bowl of bake batter that I'd been stirring for thirty minutes and ran at her, she screamed and went running the opposite way, leading us into the living room. She ran behind a banister and screamed like a little girl. "At least I don't watch my brother shower!"

"I watched him once and it was because I was locked in the bathroom closet because of you!" she shouted

"But you had the chance to look away dumbass!" I jumped over the couch and almost got her but she dove for the table and slid across it.

"When you see something like that you can't just look away!"

"Oh spare me the bullshit!" I rolled my eyes as I jumped up on the table and jumped at her, missing her completely and falling on the ground with a grunt. "You even watch him sleep."

"How dare you!" she gasped “At least…”

“Well?”

“Um…” She stopped and thought for a moment. “I have nothing.”

"I have plenty!" I laughed darkly as I jumped up and ran after her again. "Last summer, you wrote a love letter to Bam and signed it anonymous and what happened? He asked you if you where the one and you said no that his girlfriend probably did!"

"Don't use that! I was fucking with him!"

"I smell something," I sniffed the air then snapped my head in her direction. "Bullshit."

"I hate you,” She looked around. “Where is Bam?”

“Right here,” He raised his hand from where he sat on the banister. “You wrote that note?”

“Yes,” Char sighed.

“And you watched me shower?”

“Okay, listen, that one was an accident. She fucking locked me in the closet!” Charlie
pointed to me accusingly.

“Guilty,” I shrugged.

“Have any more stories?” Bam asked eagerly.

"Couple hundred more," I said but stopped when Charlie jumped on me, I grunted and fell on the ground again with her hand over my mouth and her knees digging into my arms.

"She has none left at the moment, can you come back later?" Charlie asked sweetly.

"Could you not kill her?" Bam asked as he stepped back and walked back to him room, I snickered as she pulled her hand away and flicked my forehead.

"Ow," I whined closing my eyes. "Why is it always between the eyes?"

"Because it leaves a big red spot," she growled and got off me.

"Bitch."

"I know,” She sighed and threw herself on the couch, hiding her head under a pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

COMMENT