Sequel: Big Blue Crush

Crimson Red Rush

Crimson Red Rush

“Go sit on her,” I demanded Bam as I walked back over to Ville.

“You can’t hide what’s inside,” Bam sang and sat on her back, making her grunt.

"You had sex dreams about me?" Ville surprised the hell out of me when I walked through the kitchen door to see him sitting alone on the counter, with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Once and it was completely uncomfortable because I woke up and it was a night you chose to fall asleep in my bed."

"Is that the night I woke up and found you on the couch downstairs, you said you fell asleep watching cartoons?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes."

"Well, if you'd stayed in bed we could have made it real instead of letting the imagination have all the fun…"

"You’re sick,” I mumbled and glared at him as he shrugged.

“So? You seem to like it.”

"Got me there,” I sighed.

"I know," he grinned and slid off the countertop, and slowly walked over to me. "I like when you think its funny."

"Like what?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"When you prank someone you giggle really oddly, makes everyone else stare at you weird but I love it," he whispered in my ear. "And when you bite you're lip to keep from crying/laughing or just plain concentration, it really bothers me inside."

"Your not getting anything,” I shook my head and bit my lip.

“Look, your doing it now!”

“Oh fuck,” I mumbled and looked over to Char and Bam.

“You can’t hide what’s inside!” Bam sang still and bounced up and down on her. “Charlotte!”

"I really love," he purred in my ear, I knew he was doing it just to tease me; it pissed me off worse than my car getting paintballed. But it was still enticing. "How you always smell like fresh rain."

"Fresh rain?"

"After a thunderstorm there is a smell of rain that is very beautiful and very amazing smelling, and somehow you always seem to smell like that."

"It’s her soap!” Charlie called form under Bam. “That shit makes me sick.”

“I happen to love the way it smells,” He said and took a deep breath.

"This is getting creepy," I sang in a lightly demented way. "He's smelling me Charlie!"

"At least he isn't sitting on you're back!"

"Oh right!" I said slowly then laughed. "You got the short end of the stick eh? Sorry you had to get my brother, he may not be that smart but he cleans up real nice."

"How lucky am I?” She huffed and flipped over so that she was laying her on back.

“Now it only looks like he’s raping you,” I giggled.

"I hope you know I take that in offense," Bam started with a glare. "And you cannot rape the willing to please."

"Too far with the to please part my brother beca—" I didn't get to finish because he screamed in pain when her fist came in contacted with below the belt. "That will happen."

"Did she just?” Ville pointed to Bam.

“Yeah, she punched him.”

“Owww,” Bam laid down flat on her and whined.

“Suck it up, you baby,” Char scoffed.

“Make it feel better?” Bam frowned playfully, my eyes going wide.

“Sure,” She smirked and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"What's she going to do to Bam-Bam?" Ville flinched in the suspense that surrounded like a fog.

"I'm not sure," I clutched his arm to my chest and the other I placed across my eyes. "Tell me when its over."

"Uh, you're—my—you—never mind," Ville laughed.

"What?"

"You're hand," he cleared his throat.

What about my hand?”

“Oh wow,” Bam turned around and smirked.

“What about my hand?!”

"Where is you're hand Jolene, check you're hand," Bam started giggling like a schoolgirl, I glanced down at my right hand, securely around my stomach, now my left…fuck.

"Ah!" I pulled my hand back and side stepped while blushing. "Sorry Ville," I glanced out the window. "Wasn't paying attention."

"It’s fine,” He chuckled, Bam began laughing hysterically and looked up to the camera man.

“Tell me you got that?!”

"Got it," the cameraman, Mark held up a thumb while trying hard not to laugh, he was to be quiet.

"Mother—" I stopped and shook my head as I blushed even more. "Shit."

"Its okay, my hand was on you're breast and you never even noticed," Ville laughed

"Oh fuck!” My hands flew over my face as I sat on the ground frustrated.

"Don't be so upset love," Ville laughed as he sat beside me. "You can…if I say what I'm thinking you'll punch me in the balls too."

"Won't second guess it," I glared

“Cheer up,” He snaked his arm over my shoulder. “Me and you get to go out tonight.”

"True, but now I'm a bit embarrasses," I mumbled as he pulled me closer.

"If its any help, I've had dreams with you and I making love, and I've watched you swim when no one was here but us, and I've had some very…lets just say I could make a porn star blush with my thoughts."

"Ville!” Charlie shot up and threw a pillow at him. “You’re sick!”

“I know, I know,” He sighed and laid his head on my shoulder.

"It's alright Ville, you can't help it I'm so gorgeous in a bathing suit," I giggled as Charlie bust out laughing.

"I feel bad now, I feel like a pervert," Ville mumbled

"No,” I shook my head. “Your just attracted to me. It’s only chemistry.”

“Sure,” He sighed and sat up slightly.

“You people…” Char shook her head and stared at us. “That is not perverted, it’s being a stalker.”

"At least I have a cute stalker," I reminded her lifting my hand. "Not many people can get that much."

"Well thank you," Ville kissed my head. "And I'm not a stalker, I'm an observer."

"Stalker, observer, same thing."

"Sure,” I nodded slowly and looked back to Ville. “So when are we going?”

“As soon as your ready,” He explained.

"I'll go get ready, give me five minutes," I stood up and walked to the door, then ran up the stairs to my room. "Shit, what do I wear?"

"Clothes hopefully," Charlie ran in and shut the door. "Where that pretty green shirt dress and skinny purple tights."

"Sounds good," I shrugged and went to my closet.

“So,” Char lay back on my bed. “You going on a date with Ville Valo, ever think this would happen?”

“No, actually,” I shook my head and pulled out my tights.

“Awww, dream come true?”

"Don't start that again, I don't trust you're questions more than I can throw you," I grumbled as I pulled off my shirt and replaced it with the green dress shirt.

"You can throw me a good three feet you know, it's happened before," Charlie reminded me with a little sarcasm thrown in her voice.

"Oh fuck off you know what I mean damn it."

“I’m not sure,” She shook her head as I wiggled out of my pants. “So are you gonna do anything?”

“Go out on a date?”

“No, I mean afterwards,” She leaned forward slightly.

"Okay I may like him a lot but I'm no whore Charlie and you know that, I've never done that with a man and I think you know me better than to just on the first one that agrees to go on a date."

"You have a point, I'll give you that," she nodded her head slowly. "I'm sorry, wait a week then?"

"You're hopeless."

"No, just curious,” She insisted. “So I’ll say a week.”

“And you’ll be wrong.”

“We’ll see,” She sang.

"Yes we will, because Ville isn't getting any until I say so," I pointed to myself. "I don't want to rush it."

"Well, with you're dreams and his reality it'll be pretty damn weird, you'll be having se—"

"Shut up will you," I whined

"Fine,” She sighed as we both walked out to the living room.

“Ready?” Ville looked over to me and smiled softly.

“Yeah,” I nodded, he took my hand and walked me out to his car.

"Come on."

"When did you get a car?" I asked as I sat in the passenger seat. "I though—"

"It's actually Bam's new rental but I stole it for tonight," he grinned slightly as he got in the driver seat.

"Oh, sure he appreciates that,” I laughed.

“He’s just glad you’ll be gone for the night,” Ville nodded.

"I know he loves me, I swear he does," I sighed as I looked at Ville. "I just don't know how much."

"He loves you a lot," Ville assured me. "Trust me, he actually gave me the big brother speech while you changed."

"Big brother speech?”

“You know,” He began. “Don’t keep her out all night. Hurt her and I hurt you. Make sure you use protection.”

“He didn’t,” I said with wide eyes.

“He did,” Ville nodded and smiled.

"That damn re—" I stopped and took a deep breath, until I noticed Mark the camera guy behind me. "Mark what in the hell are you doing in the car?"

"Another thing," Ville started nervously. "He made me bring Mark."

"That idiot," I sighed

"Yeah,” Mark nodded in agreement. “Just think, this date will be seen by people all over the world.”

“Thanks, Mark,” I turned around and slapped him upside the head.

"Hey don't slap the messenger, save that for you're brother," Mark whined as he fixed the camera on me, I smiled and flipped him off through the lens.

"I'll save more than just a slap for him, a baseball bat to his boards next might get it though his head," I grinned at the camera, I knew somewhere in the house they were either watching it from a live feed or where listening on some kind of spy shit. "You hear that, Bam? I’m gonna kick your fucking ass!”

“I’m sure he’s flipping about now,” Mark laughed.

"That will be fun," I grinned lightly as I looked at Mark. "Do you really have to film everything because I know Charlie is either watching or listening and she'll give me hell."

"I work for Bam, he tells me what to do and I do it, sorry sister," Mark shrugged

"Yeah, yeah, yeah,” I mumbled and waved at the camera. “Hi, Char!”

“What are you doing?” Ville asked me as I grinned widely.

“Saying hi to everyone, I know their watching.”

"You're a peculiar woman Jolene," he chuckled as he turned right into a side street. "I think that's why I'm attracted to you, you're like me and it's rather nice."

"I'm like you?" I asked wide eyed as I slowly turned to Mark. "Ah shit, I didn't know I was gay."

"Shut the hell up,” He laughed slightly and pulled into the restaurant parking lot. “Coming?”

“Yep,” I nodded as he got out and helped me out of the car. "You know, I bet Bam and Charlie are laughing at my comment."

"Mainly Charlie, but what about Dunn huh?" he asked grabbing my hand.

"Oh I forgot about Dunn," I giggled as Mark coughed behind me, trying to hide his laughter. “And Knoxville.”

“Yeah,” Ville nodded. “We have our four closest friends watching us on our first date together.”

“Charlie is probably drooling at how adorable we are,” I nodded and grinned. "I don't know, that is if we're adorable, for all I know we could be like friends out on the town and slightly boring."

"With us its never boring love, remember our last night on the town?" Ville asked opening the door for me and Mark.

"Oh the one where we got drunk and kind of…" I waved my hand around. "Crashed wal-mart and scared old ladies."

"Yeah,” He nodded. “I’m never giving Char or you alcohol again.”

“That may be the smartest decision you’ve ever made,” I grinned as he walked up to the podium.

"You get giggly and very loud," he mumbled as he looked up at the hostess. "I need a table for two please."

"Follow me," she smiled politely at both of us then walked off to the left carrying two menus.

"Follow the lady," I pushed Ville after her, laughing slightly as he stumbled over his own feet.

"Don't trip me," he snipped playfully as he grabbed my arm and pulled me in front of him.

"I wasn’t trying to,” I insisted as we both sat down at a table, Mark sitting at the table next to us.

“So what would you two- Er, three like to drink?” The waitress asked.

"I'm just filming," Mark whispered to the waitress, I glared at him for a second. "What?"

"I'm not eating without you eating, I'll feel really bad so get something," I pointed at him. "Now."

"I'm not—"

"I think I'd listen Mark, you've seen her angry, it's not a nice sight to see unless you like destruction areas," Ville nodded

"Fine,” He nodded. “Steak and a coke?”

“Okay,” The waitress nodded and looked to me. “You?”

“Um,” I thought for a moment. “Just a sprite for now.”

"Oh come on don't be a girl," Ville mumbled as he looked at the menu. "I'll take the curly fries and pasta."

"Don't be such a girl yourself Valo," I grumbled and looked back at the menu. "Curly fries then."

"I’ll be back soon,” The waitress said and rushed off to the kitchen as I looked over to the camera.

“Hi again,” I waved slightly. “You all enjoying this? I bet you are! Dunn, are Bam and Charlie even paying attention, though? Or are they being in love?”

"Oh," Ville grinned slightly as he turned in his seat. "You know Bam, I once heard Charlie singing a song in the kitchen one morning, it went something like I love Bam, he's the man. He skates but he's sucks real bad, it's alright and its okay, I'll still bang him one day. But I could be off a few words."

I started laughing so hard I had to hide my face in my arm, I knew the song well because Charlie sang it constantly when Bam was no where around, it was pretty terrifying when you're his sister. "Oh and once I heard her saying she was goin—" my phone started ringing. "Uh oh, we're in trouble."

"Yep,” He nodded and grinned as I picked it up.

“You bitch!” She screeched profanities into the receiver as I held the phone away from my ear.

“You done yelling?”

“Yes,” She said softly as I held it close to me. “How dare you two tell him about the song?”

“Well,” I handed the phone to Ville.

“I’m sorry, babe,” He smirked. “But your voice is so pretty, even though the song wasn’t. And at least you didn’t let Joey finish her sentence.”

"It would have been funny," I shrugged my shoulders and looked at Mark. "She was going around town when we were little telling people that Bam had a nice ass and people should really see it, because she had."

"Uh," Ville covered the speaker of the phone. "She said and I quote You bitch, what the hell, I'm sitting right next to his weird ass and he's laughing like a hyena on crack."

"Well tell her to give the hyena more crack and shove him in the dog house, no more steak for you mister."

"Nice," he nodded and removed his hand. "You say that you wouldn't do that to you're dear Brandon--Sorry it slipped."

"Her dear Brandon?” I chuckled. “Wow.”

“Charlie, calm-“ Ville stopped mid sentence and looked at the phone, his eyes widening. "Maybe I should let you tal—No I don't want my balls hanging from the ceiling fan, nor do I want my—could you be anymore crude?"

"Give me the phone," I grumbled and took it from his hands, he was smirking when he leaned against the palm of his hand, resting his elbow on the table. "Farmers meat market, you pick'em we stick'em how may I be of service?"

"You nasty—"

"Hi Bam-Bam." I smiled. “When did you take the phone?”

“When I stopped Charlie from killing Ville via cell phone,” He explained. “Are you kidding? About all those things you said?”

"That depends," I twirled a lock of my hair while staring at the table. "What's it to ya?"

"I'd like to know because I'd like to have a reason to kiss her," he whispered harshly. "And I just would like to know so I can make her blush."

"First of all, woman don't need a reason to be kissed jackass, we like it randomly because it surprises us that you actually care," I explained as I looked at the camera. "And second yes it is true, and there is more to the Bam song she wrote, you'll have to get her to say the rest, its very awkward for me to say."

"Alright, later,” He said softly and hung up the phone.

“Well,” I smiled slightly and slipped the phone back into my pocket. “He likes her.”

“No,” Ville stared at me.

"Yes," I laughed as the waitress brought our food, I glanced at Mark who was trying to cut his steak without dropping the camera. "Mark hand it over here and I'll cut it you big baby."

"I can do it," he grunted.

"Mar—" and the camera smashed into the ground, I bit my lip and took a deep breath as Ville stared at the camera's broken pieces like they were aliens. "K, you'll drop the camera," I finished.

"Shit, Bam is going to kill me."

"Did you see that kid run past you and smack it out of your hand? I sure as hell did," I mumbled

"Oh yeah,” Mark nodded. “Fucking kid!”

“Children these days,” Ville shook his head as we all laughed.

"Always breaking things of value, no self preservation for respect now these days," I shook my head and bit into a curly fry. "Stupid schools teach them the wrong things."

"At least they teach sex Ed or else—" Mark stopped and sighed. "What am I saying, that sex ed shit never helped."

-----Charlotte-----

“What the fuck?!” I screamed as the live feed went out.

“Fucking Mark dropped the camera!” Bam shouted, Dunn and Knoxville laughing.

“'I love Bam, he's the man. He skates but he's sucks real bad, it's alright and its okay, I'll still bang him one day!” They both sang happily.

"Shut up!" I screamed hitting them both randomly in spots. "I've heard you sing it fifty fucking times, just stop!"

"I love Bam, he's the man—" Ryan walked in and stared.

"You love Bam, Dunn? I always did think you were gay," Rabb mumbled then grinned as Ryan jumped up and ran after him.

"Well, at least two of them are gone,” I sighed and glared at Knoxville.

“Don’t hurt me.”

“I won’t,” I reassured. “Just don’t tease me, alright?”

“Okay.”

"I'm calling that asshole, he better—" Bam mumbled the rest under his breath as he dialed a number. "Mark! What the hell happened!"

"What happened?" I whispered

"Oh yeah fucking right, you so happened to be struggling with the camera and a kid knocks it out of you're hand?" Bam scoffed. "Yeah well let me talk to my dear sister then."

"Oh god,” I shook my head and looked at Knoxville. “Just think, you’ve got a lot of incriminating footage of Bam, Joey, Ville, and me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment