Sequel: Big Blue Crush

Crimson Red Rush

Crimson Red Rush

"Like?" Knoxville asked as I watched Bam mumbled.

"Seriously," Bam asked. "Damn it Jolene you stick up for people to much, fine but you're not paying for it, I'll pay for the new one. No I said I will, don't fight me or I'll call Jess."

"Wow,” I glanced at Bam, who angrily hung up the phone.

“Why does she have to be so stubborn?” he growled and threw the phone on the ground.

"Because she's a Margera," I said nonchalantly. "And because she's just being a good person, she's not being stubborn."

"She's taking up for Mark when he busted my camera, she was going to pay for another to get him off the hook!"

"She's always been my favorite Margera besides April," Knoxville mumbled getting a glare from Bam.

"Really?” I looked at Knoxville. “She’s my second, right behind Phil.”

“What the fuck?!” Bam whined.

"Phil's awesome, he doesn't get hurt by Jolene, Jolene actually loves her parents and treats them with cakes randomly," Johnny smiled.

"I know, she's a very sweet girl, she often makes me brownies when I feel like crap, she always sings when she's happy so that I know I can bug her without getting hit."

"Stop praising my sister when Im right here,” Bam frowned as I hugged him.

“Don’t feel bad,” I said softly and cleared my throat. “I love Bam, he's the man. He skates but he's sucks real bad, it's alright and its okay, I'll still bang him one day…”

"That helps a little," he held his hand out to show how much. "But still, you guys love her more than me, its saddening."

"You are mean," Johnny started.

"And slightly egotistical," I added.

"Very cruel tempered," Johnny whispered

"Fuck you guys,” He mumbled into my shoulder.

“Bam,” I took his face in my hands and looked straight at him. “We love you just as much as Joey, okay? You both have flaws and traits that balance them out. We love both of you.”

"Name one thing you don't like about my sister," he grumbled

"Uh," I glanced around thinking, then looked at Johnny. "She talks in her sleep and its really annoying."

"And?"

"Well, she chews with her mouth open?"

"And?”

“She teases me all the time about my feelings… For you,” I said softly and Bam leaned forward and kissed me softly.

"And that's my cue to leave," Johnny jumped up and ran for the door. "I'll be waiting for Joey!"

-----Jolene-----

"I'm going to kick you're ass," I mumbled and pushed Ville's leg, he was laughing so hard he couldn't breathe. That's what happens when you show him you can bottle of beer in you're bra, bend back and drink it without spilling it. "Stop laughing."

"I can’t!” He insisted. “It’s just too good!”

“That is skill,” Mark nodded.

“It’s my blessed boobs,” I explained.

"Yes well, you're blessed boobs are very—" Ville held his hands in the air and tried to figure out the words he needed.

"I say skilled."

"Yes skilled but also strange, I've never seen a woman that could do that, I honestly bow down in amazement," Ville bowed twice and pulled me closer to him. "You're beautiful, sweet, vicious and talented."

"I know,” I nodded. “I’m fucking perfect!”

“Yes you are,” He nodded and kissed my lips roughly.

“Uh,” Mark looked around awkwardly.

"Sorry Mark," Ville chuckled as he pecked my lips again, and again. "Mhm, you taste good."

"Taste good? I taste like beer?" I mumbled as I pulled my arms around his shoulders. "But thanks anyway."

"I think we should get home,” He said onto my lips.

“Fine,” I sighed as he picked me up bridal style, carrying me to the car. "Say Ville, I never knew you could carry me."

"I’m not that skinny," he laughed as he sat me in the seat. "I'm actually pretty strong."

"Honey," I patted his arm. "You're a toothpick, but obviously strong enough to carry me, it was sweet."

"Right," he chuckled and pointed for Mark to get in. "In Mark, get in boy."

"Ruff," he rolled his eyes and sat in the back seat. "I'm so not a dog."

"Sure,” He scoffed and got into the driver’s seat, quickly driving back to the house.

“We’re ho-Oh my goodness,” I stared at Bam and Charlie as I stood in the doorway.

“What is i-Holy shit…” Ville walked up behind me, wide eyed.

I slowly slide the sunglasses I stole from Mark while in the car to the bridge of my nose and stared at them both, making out, literally against the house. "Well, at least we know they…got along well when we left."

"A little to—never mind," Ville waved it off and grabbed my arm, pulling me behind him as we snuck in the house. "Dunn!"

"Upstairs hiding!" Ryan shouted

"Why?" I yelled as I glanced up at the balcony.

"Rabb, Novak, Chris, Rake, Dico, Johnny and Steve-O really enjoyed you're cake, so much they ate it all," he chuckled

"And then?”

“Then they shit themselves,” He laughed. “Literally.”

"That could be why he's hiding," I mused to Ville, who was biting his lip, hiding his amusement. "So that should have been fun, there is how many bathrooms in this house again Ryan?"

"Not enough," he concluded with a chuckle. “Steve-O is out in the woods somewhere with Dico, too.”

“Great,” I sighed. “Hey, do you know what Charlie and Bam are doing?”

"No, what?" he asked as he opened a door and slowly went to the balcony to look down at me and Ville.

"Basically screwing with they're clothes on against the house," Ville said casually

"Well isn’t that nice,” Dunn stuck out his tongue.

“And also, where is Knoxville?”

“Following the guys around with cameras.”

"Sounds good, I think I'll go find them," I grabbed a flash light from a cabinet beside me and kissed Ville's cheek before I ran through the house. "Where's the shitters!"

"Jolene!" Knoxville was way out in the field. "I cornered Rake! Go find Steve-O."

"Yes sir!” I saluted him and ran by Bam, stealing Charlie along the way.

“What the hell?” She glared at me as we ran into the woods.

“We’re hunting for Steve-O in the jungle,” I said softly and began walking slowly, someone tapping my shoulder.

“Need help?” They asked, making me jump and turn around.

“Chris!” Char squealed and hugged him before he hugged me.

"Chrissy!" I giggled as I kissed his cheek and turned to pull him with me. "Come on, we're on the hunt!"

"I can see that, you look feral," he said looking at Charlie with a mock scared look on his face. "Save me."

"I can't save you," Charlie held her hands up. "She'll kill me."

"Just help me, wait I have no cameraman! Damn you Mark!" I punched the air. "Fuck…I need a cameraman!"

"Mark get an extra camera!" Another cameraman named James yelled

"Okay,” He nodded, picked one up, and followed us into the woods.

“Now,” Charlie said softly. “We have to find the rare Steve-O…”

"Which is rare because he blends," Chris glanced around the darkness swinging my hand casually like little kids.

"He's weird as hell, I swear he'll probably use some poor bunny to wipe his ass," Charlie grumbled

"That poor bunny,” I frowned and spotted him in the distance. “I spy a jackass!”

"Ah shit!" Steve-O screamed as Chris let go of my hand and went running for him, I watched from a distance as he tackled poor Steve-O.

"Ah and Jackass one goes down!" Charlie screamed as Bam all of a sudden came running up past me and tackled them both. "And jackass two."

"This is weird,” I nodded.

“Yeah,” She agreed and began running forward, jumping on them. I sighed and did the same.

"Ow! Ow!" I yelled as Chris flipped and pinned me to the ground while Steve-O tickled my sides. "We were tricked Charlie!"

"Fuck!" she screamed as Bam pinned her and waited, not sure for what but waited.

"Ah shit," I whispered as all the jackass, HIM and my other brother's band CKY walked out of the darkness. "We were freaking tricked."

"I hate you guys," Charlie whined.

"We hate you, too,” They all smirked.

“What the fuck are you gonna do?” Charlie asked Bam, who had her stuck to the ground. “CKY gang bang me?”

"That would be awkward," I mumbled thoughtful. "Two of them are my brothers…dude let me go so I can run home."

"I would, but Jess will tackle you," Chris reminded me.

"Give me a chance to try, please Chrissy," I whined as I pouted my lip, he nodded his head and let go, I scrambled to my feet and ran through the people running for me. "Ah shit!"

"Come back here!" Linde yelled as he and Mige were right behind me.

"Never!” I screamed, Mige jumping and tackling me to the ground. “Well, fuck!”

“Ha-ha, caught you!” Char laughed and pointed the best she could.

"Shut up," I whined as I kicked at Mige. "I don't like being in the woods with a bunch of men tackling me, its screams problems! Ryan help me!"

"He's hiding."

"Well fuck! Rabb you love me, help me!"

"I’d help you,” Charlie added. “But I’m stuck, sorry.”

“Yeah, your no help,” I grunted.

"Run!" Rabb tackled Mige for me, I jumped up and went running again, but I was being followed by half of the CKY family.

"Jess if you tackle me I'll tell mom and dad!" I screamed as I ran towards the house. "Ryan!"

"Oh come on Joey!" Jess screamed. "Come and play!"

"Never!” I screamed, ran inside, and locked the door. Soon after, I realized that I left Charlie outside with all the guys. I peeked out of the window to see her curled up for warmth as they all hugged her. “Why don’t I get that? No, I get attacked…”

"I can't help it I'm lovable!" she screamed with a big smile on her face.

"Listen asshole!" I screamed but was pulled back inside by Ryan. "Never fucking mind!"

"Don't go out there," he giggled as he looked at the window. "Come on!" he drug me up the stairs and into his room where he barricaded the door and hid us in the closet.

"Uh," I said awkwardly. "So, Ryan…do they want to kill you?"

"Yes,” He nodded. “And you the one that’s gonna protect me.”

“And who said I wanted to?” I whined.

"Me, you love me so you don't want me dead, then you wouldn't see my pretty face all the time," he smiled cheekily and kissed my cheek. "See you love me."

"Whatever you say grizzly," I wiped my face because it tickled. "Shave that thing off."

"It's my trade mark."

"It's itchy."

"Its not when I kiss, I've asked."

"I bet it is and the girls don't want to hurt you're feeling,." I nodded. “They don’t want to see you cry.”

“I don’t cry, not like your brother,” Ryan scoffed.

“You people locked him in a cage with a huge snake!”

"We people who know good humor," he grinned as he looked over at me. "Seriously you have to say that was funny."

"He nearly had a heart attack!"

"You calmed him down, it worked out all good, except when I got kicked in the nuts," he shrugged.

"Idiot, he didn't cry because of—fuck off he's entitled to cry," I crossed my arms. "Assholes, the lot of you."

"Aw," Ryan hugged me and kissed my pouted lip. "Its okay Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jo-lene!"

"One, asshole don't kiss me like that," I punched his stomach, "Two, Dolly does it better."

"One, I can sing better, and two," he pulled my face in his hands and kissed my lips. "Ha bitch!"

"Ewww!” I screamed and rubbed my lips. “Ryan germs!”

“I don’t have germs!” He insisted.

“You lie!”

"I do not lie," Ryan crossed his arms and mumbled. "I feel like a teenager in the closet playing seven minutes in heaven."

"No, seven minutes involves someone kissing like they mean it, not getting the others germs and then laughing about it," I pouted. "Asshole."

"Well then we’ll get Ville and it will be seven minutes in heaven,” Ryan insisted as I slapped him upside the head.

“You’re an idiot.”

"Maybe so, but you'd enjoy it," he grinned until he heard the door to his room being banged on. "Hide me!"

I groaned as he laid me on top of him and hid his face in my hair. "You are the biggest baby ever," I groaned in embarrassment to even knowing him. “Will you let me get the door?”

“Okay,” He said meekly as I stood up and cracked the door slightly open.

“It’s just me,” Ville raised his hand. I quickly pulled him in and shut the door.

"You didn't save me, I'm not happy with you," I glared at him and crossed my arms. "You are so damn mean."

"Hey, I tackled linde when he ran after you, and then I tackled Bam so Charlie could run, but she got tackled by everyone," he shrugged

"I guess your off the hook then,” I shrugged as he kissed me softly and sat down next to Ryan.

“Now what?” Ryan asked.

"We wait," I shrugged as Ryan leaned against the wall with his hands in his pockets, he closed his eyes and started to snore. "Well he went to sleep fast."

"He does that randomly," Ville shrugged.

"Weird," I mumbled as I turned and looked at the darkness that surrounded Ville. "We're in a closet."

"In the dark,” He sighed. “I have to hold myself back from having you right here."

"Really?" I blushed as I looked away from the darkness around him to the dark door.

"Really, sorry for being so blunt, kind of slips out when I'm around you," he mumbled as his hand reached up and grabbed mine, gently lacing his fingers with mine.

"Well, it was sweet,” I said softly. “Kinda.”

"Kinda?”

“Yeah, it was a little sexy,” I smirked.

"Sexy?" he asked with a little amusement in his tone. "You want me to show you real sexy?"

"Hm, I don't know?" I shrugged as his arm snaked around my waist and lifted me into his lap, I turned around slowly and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Maybe."

"Alright,” He smirked and slid my shirt over my head, kissing my shoulder blade.

“You know what’s not sexy?” I mumbled. “That fact that we’re in a closet. And Ryan’s in here.”

"Yes that's a definite turn off," Ville sighed and turned to Ryan. "Dunn get the hell out of this closet."

"Its my closet," Ryan grumbled with his eyes still closed.

"Ryan, I'll pay you to get out of the closet and go hide in Joey's," Ville nearly begged.

"Wait,” I said softly. “Why don’t we leave the closet?”

“Oh,” Ville said and stood up, me still wrapped around his waist, and walked into my bedroom.

"I'll tell you right now," I started as Ville laid me on my bed and began trailing kisses down my shoulder. "I'm not sleeping with you."

"I know," he whispered kissing back up my arm. "I didn't expect you too and I don't want you too, we're taking this slow."

"Yeah because this is so taking it slow," I mumbled as I ran my hands through his hair. "That feels good though."

"I know,” He smirked against my skin and kissed my neck. “That’s the point.”

“Well,” I sighed. “Your tempting me.”

"I like tempting you," he grunted and kissed my lips softly, I moaned a little and pulled at his shirt. "So what are we going to do? Get naked and kiss?"

"If that what happens," I mumbled as his shirt slid off, I ran my hand down his stomach and felt him shiver. "Cold?"

"No, that felt good," he chuckled

"Oh,” I smirked and did it once more as he fiddled with my pants button. “Having some issues?”

“Yes,” He growled, frustrated as I unbuttoned it for him.

“Thanks,” He smirked and kissed my belly button.

"Welcome," I grinned as he slowly pulled down my pants while his lips planted on my stomach. "Ville, leave the pants alone for a minute and come kiss me please?"

"Sounds good," he mumbled as he ran his hands up my body and slowly moved with them to where he was straddling me, he kissed me softly and flicked my bra.

"Ow," I laughed as he grinned evilly. "It's not coming off yet."

"Are you sure?” He reached under me, unhooked it, and slipped it off.

“Ville!” I shouted softly as he threw it to the side of the room.

"Keep saying my name," he chuckled as he moved for my pants. "Mhm you're beautiful."

"Thanks," I blushed as I pulled at his belt. "When are you taking yours off?"

"After I take yours off," he purred

"Well,” I smirked. “I think you should take yours off now.”

“Whatever you say,” He stood up straight and stepped out of his pants, grinning. “Happy?”

“Very,” I nodded as he continued sliding my pants off.

"Jolene?" he whispered as he rubbed the sides of my thighs.

"Hm?"

"I'm going to take off you're underwear now, is that alright?" he asked

"Um…” I hesitated for a moment. “Do it.”

“Okay,” He nodded and slid my underwear off my legs.

He straddled my hips again and pulled the blanket over his back and over me as he leaned down and kissed my lips. "Ville," I moaned as I ran my hand through his hair.

"What baby?"

"I’m scared,” I said softly.

“Don’t be,” He smiled. “I won’t hurt you, I promise.”

"I trust you," I nodded as he leaned down and kissed my lips again, I smiled against his kiss and pulled him closer. "Don't tell Charlie, she'll never let me live this down."

"If you don't want to tell, you don't have to tell," he whispered as he kissed my chin.

"Well, I don’t,” I shook my head as he kissed down my jaw line.

"Then we won't," he whispered as he shifted to kiss down my collarbone. He didn't have to take off any underwear; he never wore any with tight pants so he was naked as I was.

"Will you be easy?" I asked

"Of course,” He nodded and smiled. “It’s your first time, right?"

I bit my lip and nodded my head; he smiled and kissed my lip. "Then I will be extremely gentle."

"I really like you Ville, I always wished you were the first person I made love too," I whispered as I held his shoulders gently.

"And I’m honored to be taking your virginity,” He laughed slightly and massaged my sides.

"Well thank you," I smiled as I moved against him, he moaned slightly and kissed my collarbone again. "That feels good; you're really good at that."

"I would hope so," he whispered. “I’m not an amateur, as you might say.”

“So you’re a professional?” I asked playfully.

"Yes but I am no man whore my sweet," he kissed above my left breast.

"I know," I smiled as he put his hands under my legs and lifted them to wrap around his waist.

"Hold on," he whispered in my ear.

"What?” I said softly and heard movement near my door. Neither of us moved until the sound had passed. “That was close…"

"It was just one of the guys," he whispered as he put his hands on my hips. "Shit, I forgot."

"What?"

"We need protection."

"Oh right,” I sighed as he stood and walked around the room. “I don’t have any. Bam or Char might, though.”

“And we can’t let them know we’re doing anything,” Ville sighed. “So were fucked.”

"I'll go sneak and get some from Dunn, he'll shut up because I'll hurt him if he doesn't," I said sitting up.

"Can you get out without being caught?"

"Yeah, hand me my robe," I said softly as I held my hand out.

"Okay,” He handed me my robe, I quickly slipped into it and ran into Ryan’s room.

“What do you need?” He asked from the bed.

“Condoms.”

“What?!”

“Just fucking give me them!” I demanded as he went in the drawer and handed me two.

“Why do you need them?” He asked. “Are you and Ville?”

“Yes but tell anyone and you die!” I said as I ran back into my bedroom, my heart racing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Ohhhhhh!