Status: Slowly Active :)

Just Another Smile Of Yours To Break

I Love My Life, Just The Way It Is

"No Danny! I'm not coming!"

It's been 5 years, 5 years since I left. It haunted me at first, it really did. But, that faded away, just like everyone else did.

Kellin? He wanted me to leave, and I was okay with that. It was Copeland, that I missed.

Missed.

There was a long list for them~
-Ronnie
-Alan
-SWS
-MIW
-Beau
-Lights
...

And even, Austin.

Yeah I know, "He cheated on you, the first day you guys were together! Why are you still thinking about him?!"

Truth is, I do miss him. But not as a boyfriend, god no. But as a friend, my, best friend.

I miss what we used to be, before all this crap got in the way.

But let's get back to reality.

I dyed my hair, again. It's sort of an auburn brown now. I got one lip piercing, a tattoo on my right foot. Which was a padlock with black rusty chains crossing around my calf.

I got an apartment in Boston which I'm sharing with Danny. Danny and Asking Alexandria were the only ones I stayed in touch with because I knew they wouldn't tell anyone, anything about me. Oh! I also went back to school, I'm studying to be a lawyer. Justice always fascinated me, even when I was a child.

Oh and Danny. We were, friends. With.........benefits? I mean we aren't really dating, but we're best friends. Our 'relationship' is simply lust.

Now that the intro is over with, let's get back to what's happening right now.

"No Danny! I'm not coming!" I yelled as I put my backpack on.

"But why? You don't even look like the old Ashley, they won't recognize you!"

"Danny, I'm not coming to Warped Tour, I have to go now, this 'discussion' is over." I said strictly making my way out the door.

I wasn't 'Ashley' anymore. I changed my name to Amelia.

"Ashley! We're not finished talking about this!" He yelled out the door.

"I'm not Ashley! Danny I love my life just the way it is. Don't ruin it for me!" I said as I began walking to the train station.
♠ ♠ ♠
Took me a while to get this story started, sorry! Tell me what you think about it so far!