Wonderless

You Can't Just Leave

I took a deep breath before I attempted to spill out important news to my boyfriend of two months. He hung on to every word I had said to him to lead up to the final piece of the truth. "Vic, I'm pregnant." I quietly said, shutting my eyes as tears began to fall.

"What?! Jenna, what the hell!" he raised his voice in fear. "This can't.. No!"

"Vic, it's true. You know I've been getting sick a lot lately.. My period's late.. A positive pregnancy test? What more evidence do you need?" I replied, wiping the tears from my face.

"I'm not ready to be a father.. My career is just starting to take off.. What am I supposed to do, Jenna?"

"I don't know. I'm so sorry, Vic. I've ruined your life and I really am sorry, please don't hate me!" I began to sob hysterically.

"I don't hate you. I'm confused. We were careful every single time!" he sighed, tugging at his long hair.

"I'm sorry Vic!" I cried more, looking up at him. His eyes were glossy and his face was a lighter shade of brown. "Just please don't leave me.."

He looked down at me, taking a deep breath. "I just can't right now.."

"You have seven fucking months to figure something out, Vic! You can't just back out on me and run off on something you helped me do! You're fifty percent responsible for this too!" I screamed, standing up and pushed against his chest. He was unmoved and he put his hands over mine, giving them a squeeze. I pulled them away and screamed again, covering my face with my hands.

"Jenna, calm down." he mumbled and I felt his arms around my waist. "You'll be okay, I promise. I know I helped you into this mess, but I'm going to try.. I know I won't be the best dad this baby deserves, but I will try. I promise Jenna, just please calm down before the guys think someone's dying in here.."

I nodded and buried my face into his shirt, letting the rest of my sobs out. He held me tight until I grew tired and ran out of tears to cry. He laid me on my bed and snuggled up with me, holding me tightly to him with my head rested on his chest. He rubbed my tummy and played with my hair, also humming softly to me to get me to sleep.

"I want you to do this when I get bigger, Vic.." I whispered. "I want you to sing her cute lullabies.."

"Her?" he raised an eyebrow.

I nodded and smiled tiredly. "I already know it's going to be a girl."

"Oh."

"Mhm." I tiredly hummed, resting my head in the crook of his neck.

He stayed quiet, continuing to rub my stomach and play with my hair. My eyes grew heavy and I couldn't take it anymore. I finally drifted off to sleep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO I KNOW I'VE BEEN COMPLETELY OFF THE MAP FOR THE PAST SIX MONTHS BUT I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND WHAT NOT AND IT'S JUST HIGHLY UNBELIEVABLE, PLEASE DON'T HATE ME. I had to work extremely hard to make super grades so I could attend the Collide With The Sky tour, ugh being a fangirl kills me. ANYWAY, this is my new story. Of course, I brought Vic into a fanfic. Let me know what you think about this. I WILL update my Alex fics eventually so please bare with me on those. Um, yea.
Comment&Subscribe.