Status: Turning one page at a time

I Want You to Rock Me

You're All I Ever Wanted

May 22
It's been almost a year since I saw the boys. I was sitting here with Duke and watching television, when a commercial for One Direction came on. It brought tears to my eyes to see they were so happy. After the commercial was over, I grabbed my computer and looked them up. It turns out, Harry is dating Taylor Swift and Niall is going steady with a girl named Monica. I felt so proud and Duke was so very confused. I find it funny how, for the past 7 months he hasn't known I technically dated 2/5 of 1D.
They seem so happy! I really miss them and I think, after a year, things will be different. So, I'm going to try and get in contact with them, and maybe see them again...maybe.


I set down my diary and looked over at Duke. He had a sort of swimmer's build to him and it wasn't my usual type but, I had come to really liking him and his caring nature. That is, when he wasn't staring at another girl's arse. It wasn't a recurring thing, but sometimes, I would look over and his eyes would be glued to the perfect buttocks of some busty blonde...

I missed One Direction and their crazy nature. It seems as though they've been doing really well. I was sitting and watching football with Duke. I stood up and was about to walk away, before Duke grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto his lap. I was about to protest, but his lips connected with mine and I leaned into him.
"What was that for?" I asked, when we pulled away. He smiled and I played with his hair.
"No reason. It's just we haven't had sex in a while and I kinda needed that." Duke replied and it made me roll my eyes. I got up and my phone rang. I walked over and check the Caller ID. It stopped my heart.

"Hello?" I said, nervously.
"Hello, Pearl." his silky smooth British accent came through the phone, it made my love for him come washing over me all over again.
"Harry? Why are you calling me?" I asked, glancing over at Duke, who was staring suspiciously.
"Who's Harry?" he asked, but I ignored him and went back the the conversation.
"I heard you're in New York. The boys wanted to meet up with you. So, I realized after a year, I still had your number and tried it out. Now, here we are, talking." In the process of Harry talking, Duke came up behind me and hooked his arms around my waist.
"Babe, who are you talking to?" Duke said, as close to the phone as he could get. I sighed.
"Who's that?" Harry asked. I suddenly didn't want to be here anymore.
"It's no one, now when and where would you like to meet up?" I asked, prying Duke's hands off of me and walking into the bedroom and lying on the bed. I watched Duke go sit back down.
"Well, where exactly are you in New York?"
"I'm in Wantagh." I replied, fiddling with my hair.

"Perfect! That's where we'll be playing. I'll text you when we decide what restaurant to go....." There was a long pause.
"Ok, Harry?" I said.
"Who was that Pearl?" he asked suddenly. I sighed again. I suppose I would have to tell them at some point.
"Harry..." I trailed off.
"It's my boyfriend, Duke." There was more silence.
"Well, it's good that you finally have someone for you." He said.
"Yeah..."
"Well, I guess I'll see you soon." he said. I nodded, even though he couldn't see me.
"Ok, goodbye." I replied. He hung up and his words suddenly struck me.

I was going to see both of my exes soon. Oh, lord. This was going to be the most complicated and awkward moment of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Next chapter! Sorry I haven't updated in a while and that it's so short. It was all because of the holidays.
Here's who plays Duke:
Image
Luke Bilyk
Image