Status: Turning one page at a time

I Want You to Rock Me

You Say To Everybody That You Hate Me

"No, no no. Anyone but him, not Harry Styles!" I cried. Harry looked up at me.
"Well good morning to you to, and you really feel like that about me? I guess I know where I stand." He said, rolling onto his back. I just rolled my eyes.
I covered myself completely so nothing was showing except my head. Harry snickered.
"You know love, I saw it all last night, you don't have to wrap the blankets around yourself." I scoffed and sat up, which was a bad idea, because it took the covers off of him. I squeaked and flopped back down again. A laugh erupted from Harry and I decided to get up completely. Now I was fully naked with no coverings. I looked over at Harry, who had a smirk playing on his lips and he raised an eyebrow at me. I suddenly remembered something.
"Don't you have to crawl back to your girlfriend now? What was her name? Hm..." I said, smiling and picking up his clothes.
"Cara, is it? Am I right?" I smirked. His face fell and his mouth no longer held the smug expression. I tossed his clothes at him. I grabbed my robe and threw it on, before opening the door to another handsome face.
"Niall? What are you doing here? How did you get in?" I asked. Niall smiled and hugged me. That gesture took me by surprise.
"Hello, Pearl. I'm here to pick up Harry and the door was unlocked." Niall said, grin still present on his flawless face.
"How do you know where I live?" I asked, turning around to look at Harry. He shrugged and stood to put his clothes. As he got up, I couldn't stop myself from staring. He had a perfect body, it was seriously a sight. He looked up at me from across the room and smiled when he noticed I was staring. I blushed and turned back to Niall, who was raising an eyebrow.
"So, you fancy Harry?" He whispered and I shrugged.
"I don't think I do. Just a fling, it shouldn't lead to anything." I whispered back. Harry suddenly appeared behind me and smiled.
"I agree, this will not happen again." He said. I glared.
They headed to my front door and heard Harry say something to Niall.
"If you want her, she's all yours." He whispered.
"I heard that!" I yelled. Harry stopped and turned to me.
"Well, Niall is a good guy. You should let him have a chance." Harry said.
"I never said I wouldn't give him one." I replied and Harry tensed, like he wasn't expecting that.
"You really expect me to just fall head-over-heels for you immediately? Well, it's not going to happen. You should get that into your pretty little skull that not every girl will fall to your feet every time you enter a room," I turned to Niall, "do you want to go on a date with me?" I asked. I could not believe I was doing this. It made me seem like I was easy, and I'm NOT a slut. Still, Harry wanted to play this game, fine, I'll play.
"I-I....what is going on? I don't understand, you guys obviously have something going on...so I'll just-" Niall started.
"Do you?!" I said.
"I-I guess." Niall said quietly, but from the look on his face, he secretly was happy.
"Good. Meet me at The Fox and Anchor at 8 p.m." Harry looked at me with eyes of fire. He glared with all of his might and then turned to leave with Niall.

***Niall's POV***

I couldn't believe Pearl was actually going on a date with me. Harry didn't seem too happy about it but it was his fault she tried to prove that she didn't like him, by telling me to go on date with her. I mean, sure, that's not exactly how I planned to ask her out, but hey, I'm going on date with her aren't I?
"How could you do this? You know, from the bro code, that you do not under any circumstances go out with a girl after your best friend slept with her the night before!" Harry said, his voice raising slightly, making me nervous.
"I don't understand why you're so upset about this. You're the one who was mean to her yesterday and this morning by acting like she was property or something." I said, which gave me yet, another glare from Harry. I just held up my hands and we continued walking to the car with our driver waiting.
"I can drive, wears my Audi?" Harry said and Niall looked at him like he was stupid.
"You're joking right? You came here in Pearl's car and you called me remember? Just, don't screw up anymore today Harry, mistakes can be fixed for only so long." I said, rubbing my temples, before getting in the car. I could hear Harry sigh loudly and groan. He slid in next to me and told the driver to get us out of here. As we drove to the hotel, I couldn't help but think about the date. Pearl was beautiful and I was almost afraid that she wouldn't be my dream girl at all. At least she looked the part.

Three Hours Later...

As I raced around looking for what to wear, it was almost 4:40 p.m. I still had nearly 4 hours til I saw her. Pearl. Her name sends butterflies through my stomach. I couldn't wait.

***Harry's POV***

I couldn't believe how much he was crazing over this girl. She's just a girl. That I slept with. A beautiful, probably caring girl, who had heart...unlike someone I know. I have a heart! I just don't use it that often anymore. Not after Caroline.... I gave my heart to her and I knew I shouldn't have. She tore it to pieces, spill its contents everywhere. I just need time to figure out things...

I stopped writing. My journal was the only thing keeping me from insanity. Most people don't understand me and when I try to explain myself to them and tell them what I really think, they call me crazy or psychotic and that is not something you want to hear. I usually get lost in singing and performing or writing in my journal. I picked up my iPod and turned on shuffle. 'Rhythm of Love' by Plain White T's came on and laid on my bed. I got lost in thought thinking about Pearl and last night. There was something about this girl. I know, I know, sappy Harry, but I'm kinda serious. She has this glint in her eyes that says she always has a secret. The more I thought about it, the more I realized something. The harder you look into her chocolate brown eyes, the easier it was to see the pain and hurt behind them. She was miserable and last night was her night, I could tell. By the way she reacted this morning when we woke up, I wasn't the one she wanted to go home with. I could still feel the electricity that sparked between our lips though. I reached up and touched my lips which ignited a memory from last night...

"Harry, you do realize, in the morning, I'm going to hate you and completely forget that this conversation even happened. I know myself and you're going to go home and lay in bed and wonder what it was about me that you couldn't pinpoint. I know this routine-" Pearl rambled before I stopped her with my lips. The tingling sensation returned and I never wanted it to end. When we pulled back, I smiled at her.
"Let's focus on now." I said and she smiled at me. In that moment I knew she had to be mine, I could not lose her and there was nothing that was going to stop me from having her.


I sat up and thought about the sudden outburst of awareness that I wanted her. I wanted Pearl and I had to have her. She could be the one and I couldn't let her go out with Niall. There was no way. The only problem is I needed to get to her flat and convince her not to go. Niall would hate me, but her what the hell, let's go get her!
I started to leave and realization dawned on what I was about to do. I couldn't...I just couldn't. No. I had to talk to her. She said, at 8 well, it was currently 7:12 so I had enough time. Let's go!
I made my way to her flat and as soon as I got to her door and knocked, I realized again, that I didn't know what to say. She opened the door and surprise crossed her wonderful features. She looked beautiful and perfect for the date with Niall. Niall. This was all for him. Anger struck me like a bat hitting a ball and I took a step back.
"Harry? What are you doing here?" Pearl said.
"Don't go on the date with Niall, please." I said, that was all I could think of to say. She took my breath away and now I couldn't even think with a clear head.
"What? Why wouldn't I? Oh, I guess as your property should have asked first huh?" she said and I sighed and rubbed my temples.
Another girl emerged from behind her.
"Harry Styles?" the girl said. The girl was also exceptionally beautiful and I thought about how she would look naked. My thoughts of the girl were dragged away from me when Pearl spoke again.
"Yes, Carly. He is the Harry Styles." Pearl said and Carly smiled and pushed Pearl out of the way. Fine, if Pearl was going to date my best friend, I was going to date hers.
"Hi, I'm Carly." she said.
"Hello," I purred, turning on my charm. Get ready for a wave of revenge Pearl, you're messing with the wrong womanizer...
♠ ♠ ♠
I find it funny how he still forgot all about Cara....I love this story and in order to continue it, I want at least 2-3 comments please! :) I would seriously love if you commented plus it would mean that people like it! Thank you and I will continue to update...maybe....comment! Don't be shy! I love any and all feedback!