Status: Turning one page at a time

I Want You to Rock Me

Now You're Tearing Me Apart

I stomped through the door of the pub, searching for Niall in the crowds of many people. I was fuming from Harry flirting with Carly. He got her number and even said, he would go on a date with her. I can't believe him! He has a girlfriend for fuck's sake! Cara. Ugh! Thinking about her name even, makes me sick. How could he do this to her?
"Pearl!" I heard Niall call, and I spotted him at a table close to the back. I put on my best smile and and walked over to him.
"Hey, Niall." I said and he got up to pull out my chair for me. I blushed and thanked him. As we got comfortable, a waiter came up with a bottle of wine and two glasses.
"Is this the selection you wanted sir?" the waiter said, and Niall smiled, taking the bottle and glasses while thanking the waiter. We made small talk and it was nice...but, there was some awkwardness hanging in the air. Like, Niall would rather be anywhere but here. I think I really liked him though, and if he didn't like me, then I needed to find out now. He was in the middle of talking when I stopped him.
"Niall, look, you don't have to be here if you don't want. I will understand." I said, hanging my head a little. His face dropped.
"Are you not having a good time? Is this too much? Is it too little?" he said, rambling on and I sputtered a laugh, and held up my hands.
"Gosh, no! I really like being here with you, but you and I both know, this was just to prove Harry, he was wrong. That I didn't like him. If you don't like me like that, then let me know now," I said. Niall took my hands in his from across the table.
"Look, I really like you Pearl, you are beautiful and wonderful. There's something different about you that I find very interesting and if you don't like me, then I need to know. But other than that, I've had an amazing time. So enjoy yourself, alright? Let's focus on now." Niall told me, which made me smile.
Let's focus on now. Why did those words sound so familiar? Then I remembered. Harry said those words last night, and as Niall continued to talk again, I thought about that whole conversation and and I couldn't help the next thought I had.

"Did I like Harry Styles?"

Three Months Later...

***Harry's POV***

I couldn't believe how much this girl talked. It was like, every word out of her mouth was spilled and it was almost as if she was on a time limit to how much she could say. I hated it about her. Carly was getting more and more annoying, each day and after 3 months, I was beginning to wish I had never met her. Each day, I wanted to break up more and more, and each day Pearl became more and more attractive to me,(if that was possible). I almost can't take it anymore...but, Pearl is dating Niall. So...

I set my journal down and rubbed my eyes. The clock read: 1:20 a.m. My flat was silent, even though Pearl was hanging with Niall. All of a sudden, I heard a door slam. I raced to my bedroom door and swung it open. I tried to process what had happened. Niall was the one that stormed out. Pearl was crumpled in the floor crying. There were papers everywhere and part of a notebook left.
I ran to Pearl's side and gathered her in my arms. She fit perfectly.
"Pearl, oh my god. What happened?" I asked, as she sobbed and clung to my shirt.
Suddenly, Carly burst through the door. She was surprised I could tell. Her expression went from surprise to anger.
"I knew it! Niall was right! You are cheating on me! With my fucking best friend! How could you!?" She yelled which only made Pearl cry harder. I turned back to her as Carly slammed the door behind her. Pearl suddenly shoved me away. I was shocked.
"Harry..." she whispered. I was suddenly afraid of what she was going to say. Please no pregnancy. Please no pregnancy.
"I-I-I'm pregnant." she said and my world crumbled at those words. It was almost as if everything I hoped to not happen came true. Then, she pulled me into a hug and laughed.
"I was joking, you bloke," she said and it was like every body part unclenched and relaxed. I don't know what I would have done if she were serious.
"God, don't do that. You scared the shit out of me," I sighed and then I was concerned again.
"So, what happened?" I asked and she pulled me up with her and led me to the couch. She motioned for me to sit and I did as she willed. As she sat down, she took a deep breath.
"Oh, boy. Ok, Harry. You have got to promise me, what I'm about to say will not change our friendship got it?" she said and I fake gasped.
"We have a friendship? When were you planning on telling me this?" I said smiling, which caused a smile from her as well, for a split second.
"The papers around the room is from my journal I have and Niall found it in my bag and started reading it. While I was playing video games and you know how that is for me." she said and I nodded and gave her a smile.
"Well, there were some things in there I didn't want him to read...some things about you... I didn't realize he even started reading it until he unplugged the tv and stood in front of me." she said, and my interest peaked.
"I asked him what was wrong and then I saw what was in his hand. At the sight of my journal, it brought me to my feet. He started asking me what was it was and what it meant, and I just shook my head at him and didn't say anything." she said, tears starting to fall again. I put my hand on hers and looked her in the eyes.
"Pearl, what was in there?" I asked, really wanting to know. She stood and walked to get the papers strewn everywhere. I got up to help her and she shook her head so I just sat down again. After a few moments she sat back down next to me and handed me the papers.
As I looked through them, I couldn't help the smile that crept on my face.

November 15
I walked past him and he brushed my arm. Harry doesn't know that I like him and thank god, it would ruin everything I have with Niall. I could never tell him but when he brushed my arm, I felt sparks. That was only barely touching. I wonder what it would feel like to kiss him again. I can barely remember now. All I can remember from that night is that lust took over I don't remember any sparks but I have a feeling that if I could just do it again, I would remember...


"So, that's how you really feel?" I said,looking at her very intensely. At that very moment, I thought about the song "I Would" on our new album and how ironic it applied to this situation. I couldn't help myself as she nodded. I grabbed her head and brought her lips on mine and lowered her down on the couch.

***Pearl's POV***

As soon as our lips met it was like fireworks. I closed my eyes and I could see them. His mouth played on mine, and I couldn't control my body anymore. It pressed upward on his body and my hands tangled in his hair.
"So it's true." I heard a voice. Niall. NO. NO. NO. NO. This is not happening. I shoved Harry off me and he helped and raised himself off the couch. It happen almost too fast for my mind and eyes to catch it. Niall punched Harry, hard. Making him fall backward. Niall climbed on top and started punching him more in the stomach and anywhere else he could reach. I ran to Niall and tried to stop him. Zayn and Louis appeared in the doorway and were getting ready to run and help. I grabbed Niall's arm to try and stop him and he hit me across the face and it made me fall backward too. Pain stung my face and I started crying. Niall leaped to my aid and I started apologizing like crazy. I got up and ran out the door. Carly wasn't far away, hopefully she would forgive me. Hopefully...
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow...lot of stuff happened in this chapter. I hope you like it! Comment! Subscribe! You know, the usual. :)
Image