Status: Turning one page at a time

I Want You to Rock Me

Then My Kiss Can Mend Your Broken Heart

Thankfully, Carly forgave me, even after I told her I kissed Harry. It was actually kinda weird with how it turned out. She figured Harry was cheating on her, but I was still glad I didn't have to go back to my empty flat. I guess that's what besties are for, to forgive and forget.
"He seemed distant and almost like he never listened to what I had to say." Carly said, handing me a cup of hot chocolate. I smirked at that statement.
"Well, you do talk a lot Carly." I replied, sipping my coco, and receiving a glare from Carly. . I gasped and sucked in a breath as it scalded my tongue. She snickered and smiled.
"Karma's a bitch, sweetheart." she said, and it was my turn to glare. We both smiled and settled into the couch, getting comfortable.

The plan was, I would wait with Carly and the first one to show up,(meaning Harry or Niall), would get to talk to me. The next one, I wouldn't talk to at all for a little while. I don't what I thought of this plan, since it was Carly's and she isn't the most cleverest person in the world.

Since it was getting closer to Christmas, we decided on watching one of our favorite movies, The Holiday. It was a nice, romantic Christmas movie and we snuggled into a warm blanket with our coco.

My eyes were slowly drifting shut, when I heard the door being knocked on. I groaned as I sleepily got to my feet, but Carly had already sprang up and zapped to the door. It swung open, and with the look of surprise on her face, I wasn't sure if what I would find is good or bad.
"Well, which one of them is here?" I asked as I reached the door and when I saw them standing there, my mouth fell open. Niall and Harry were both leaning against the door frame, looking like all hell was unleashed on them.
"What the bloody hell happened to you?!" I said, taking them both inside and directing them to the couch. The flopped down with heavy sighs and I felt sorry for them both.
"I-we-......" Harry started, but couldn't finish.
"We fought over you," Niall stated. My eyes got wide, intrigued by his choice of words. Harry laughed.
"Yeah, that's stating it simply." Harry said, closing his bruised eye and taking a deep breath, causing him to groan. His ribs were probably bruised, and he was most likely in a lot of pain. Niall didn't look much better though. I sat down on the table in front of them and folded my hands in my lap.
"Ok, well, let's here it. What happened?" I said, expectantly. They both sighed and looked at each other before Harry began.
"There's not much to it really..." He said, and the story unfolded of the past few hours.

A few hours ago...

***Niall's POV***

The moment my hand connect with her face, I felt utterly horrible. I couldn't stop the bile in my throat threatening to rise. I swallowed what felt like a bowling ball and looked at her.
"Pearl, please. I'm sorry! I didn't mean t-" I started, but couldn't finish, because she ran out, past Zayn and Louis. Harry shoved me off him. I could never imagine hurting Pearl, and I just did. I felt like smashing my head through a wall, I was so angry at myself.
"What the fuck did you do!?" Harry yelled, shoving me once again. I tumbled backwards.
"You know what? This would have never been a problem, if you hadn't kissed my girlfriend!" I yelled back, tackling him to the ground. He swung, his fist connecting with the left part of my jaw. I yelped in pain and swung at him, missing only slightly, which infuriated me more. I took another swing and connected with the back of his head where his neck and skull were joined, knocking him out cold. If I wanted something to happen, it got done. Like, knocking out Harry. After he was lying on the floor, passed out, I instantly felt regret and sympathy. He may have pissed me off, but he was still one of my best mates and I just couldn't believe I had done that to him. Zayn and Louis were standing off to the side with shocked expressions on their faces. I went and sat on our couch, catching my breath.
"I-I don't even know what to say," Louis said, hesitantly sitting next to me. I shrugged as Harry stirred, his eyes opening slightly. It all just made me feel worse. I had to find Pearl and apologize, it was all I could think to do at the moment.

Present

***Pearl's POV***

I could not believe that Niall had knocked Harry out...for me. It was partially my fault and I felt a little responsible for their pain.
"I'm so sorry that this happened. I wish you both had never even met me. It would just make me feel so much better knowing that both of you didn't hate each other all because of me." I said, sighing, taking my head in my hands as more tears fell. The both put their hands on my back and cuddled me close.
"Shh...it's all right, we're here now, and that's what matters, please. Just, calm down." Harry said. I was pulled onto the couch and into both of their warm embraces. This was nice.......for now.
♠ ♠ ♠
So they explained what happened and tried comforting her. She's got two guys falling for her. This is just a filler chapter by the way. I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was a bit busy. Anyway, enjoy!
Image