Status: Turning one page at a time

I Want You to Rock Me

Over Again

Now she’s feeling so low since she went solo
Hole in the middle of my heart like a polo
And it’s no joke to me
So can we do it all over again?


I had to tell them in person. I also decided on telling them both at the same time. After crying more and clinging to Louis and Liam, I went back to my flat and climbed into my nice, warm bed. I just wanted a good night's rest before it all went down. One problem...I couldn't sleep. Great, I'm going to have insomnia now.

As I laid in bed, and thought about tomorrow, I realized how much I didn't want to tell them. I mean, I could try to pick one. If I thought about which one is better for me, and would make me a better person, it would probably be Niall. I rolled over to the other side of my bed, and it reminded me of when Harry was there. I started to cry again. It still smelled like his cologne. I wanted them both and then, after that thought popped in my head, I knew I had to let them go.

The Next Day...

I woke with a headache from crying myself to sleep. I rubbed my swollen eyes and went to the bathroom. I looked hungover and I turned on the shower. It slowly turned hot and I dropped all my clothes. I liked water so much and thanked god he made such a soothing gift. I let the water drift over all my aching body parts. I didn't want to have to do what I was going to today.

After I got out of the shower, I put on some faded jeans and and a baggy t-shirt that came off of one shoulder. I wanted to be comfortable, but not too sloppy.

I pulled out my cell and typed in Niall's number.
"Ello?" he answered, groggily. I smiled at his heavy Irish accent.
"Hey Niall," I replied, holding back a sob. I had to keep it together.
"Oh, hey Pearl," Niall said, and I could sense the smile through the phone, which made my heart hurt.
"Pearl? You're talking to her? She called you," I heard a voice say and Niall sighed.
"Yes, it's Pearl," Niall replied and I could tell he was talking to Harry.
"So, what's up Pearl?" Niall said. I sighed.
"I need to talk to you both, where are you right now?" I said, and took a deep breath. I was so tired and didn't even realize it until now.
"Pearl, are you okay?" Niall asked and I laughed.
"I'm alright," I replied and repeated my earlier question, "so where are you?"
"At Harry's flat, here's the directions," Niall said, telling me the address and I told him I could just use my GPS and he didn't have to worry about me.
"I'll be there in no time, just don't go anywhere," I said, forcing a smile.
"We won't, drive careful," he told me and this time and actually smiled.
"I will, bye Niall." I said.
"Goodbye, Pearl." Niall replied and I almost felt like I knew those words would be said later that day.

***Niall's POV***

As soon as I heard my phone ring, I knew it was her. I wasted no time jerking myself awake and grabbing my phone from off the floor. I was laying on Harry's couch and he was a few feet away, in the armchair.
The moment she spoke, her voice was strained and she sounded like she was about to cry. My heart tugged in my chest as she spoke.

When I asked if she was okay, she made a forced laugh. That laugh had way too much stress lingering around it. I felt so bad for her. I just wanted to hold her and cuddle her close. Then, I looked over at Harry, who was looking at me expectantly and I knew I may never get that chance again.

When we hung up, Harry didn't move.
"Well?" he said.
"She is coming over, she says she has something to tell us both. From the sound of her voice, it's not good news," I said, laying my head in my hands. After a few moments Harry spoke.
"For who?" Harry asked.
"I'm sorry?" I questioned.
"Which one of us is the bad news for?" he said and I shook my head.
"I don't know," I said, then I smiled, "but if you don't want the bad news to be for you, then I highly suggest you get that bird from last night out of here." Something flashed behind Harry's eyes. I could tell he was thinking "oh shit", by the look on his face. He leaped up and sped into his room.

About five minutes later, the girl looked pissed and when her eyes caught mine, she smiled. She was hot, I'll give her that much, but that's it. She was started to walk over to me, when Harry cleared his throat and she looked over and saw him leaning on the doorway of his bedroom. He gave her his famous "bye bye now" look and I smirked. She scowled and turned to look at me, I just held up my hand waved in a smart-ass kind of way. She scoffed and stomped to the door. We watched her open it to see Pearl standing there. My heart stopped. Harry and I exchanged a look and I knew he felt the same way. We both sprang upright and headed toward them. The girl whispered something in Pearl's ear and her eyes began to water. Harry and I stopped in our tracks and ran the rest of the way to the door.

"Get out," I growled, way more harshly than I expected. Pearl looked at me then Harry.
"How. Could. You." she said, looking down. She said it more to herself than us and my heart broke for her.
"You both hooked up with her?" she asked. For once, I was at a loss for words.
"Niall didn't, I did." Harry said and I looked over at him. I actually don't remember if I did or not. I don't think I would though.
"Actually, I don't know for sure, I got really, really drunk last night." I said. I couldn't let Harry take all the blame, if I wasn't sure. Pearl's eyes fell and she sucked in a breath. I swear I thought she was going to turn around and leave, but she didn't and pushed past us and into the living room. Harry glanced at me with surprise written all over his face. I bet I had the same look. We just followed Pearl in and shut the door.
"I need to tell you guys something," she said, sitting down and we both sat in front of her on the floor like two little boys. She took my hand in hers, then she took Harry's in her other hand.
"I decided this after you boys left. I know it's kind of sudden, but I had to do this." she said, struggling to find words. My breath hitched. I knew who she chose. It wasn't me. But it wasn't Harry either.
"I can't do this. I can't be with either of you. It's too much. I love you both, and it only took a few months! I fall too easily, so it shouldn't be hard for me to find someone else." she said, and I could feel tears. I tried to pull my hand, but she held on tighter. I didn't want to be here right now. I couldn't take what she was saying. I didn't want to think about my life without Pearl in it. I looked at Harry who was also crying.
"I'm so sorry, but please don't try to follow me, or even contact me, ever again. I'm sorry, but I have to go." Pearl said, standing and I let go, but Harry didn't.
"Harry, let go," Pearl said and she was crying to, I could see now. Harry just stood up and looked down at her.
"Please don't go." he pleaded, in a tone I'd never heard him use before. I think she could sense it too, because she jerked away and made her way to the door. Harry stood there a moment, before he ran after and grabbed her wrist. He spun her around and kissed her. He kissed her. I could feel anger bubbling under my skin again. I took a breath and stepped back. I made my way to Harry's bathroom, and slammed the door. I took another deep breath, it didn't help because I sank to the floor and cried. I couldn't hurt him, without hurting her. It was so hard not to hurt him though.

***Pearl's POV***

As soon as I reached Harry's flat, the door was opened by a stunningly beautiful girl. I could literally feel the stab in my heart as I saw the smirk on her face. She smiled a viscous smile and stepped so close, I smelled Harry on her. That hurt a lot.
"They were so good! Now they're all yours. Go get my sloppy seconds," she said, before stepping away and walking down the hall. The boys were suddenly there, and I felt so much pain, and anger, and sorrow. When I spoke, my voice shook. I remembered to pull it together.

When I sat in front of them, they were so adorable, it hurt so much I could barely take it anymore.

I got up and made my way, when Harry spun me around and connected our lips. The sparks and fireworks returned like the last time. My stomach burned like it was on fire it was amazing. I didn't know what to do...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so what do you think is going to happen next??? Will she push him away? Will she give in and chose him? Do you think she would choose him all because he kissed her though??? Find out in the next chapter!!!!!
Comment your answer! I would love feedback and ideas for later chapters!
Here's Pearl's bedroom by the way:
Image
I wish this was my bedroom! It's so pretty!
Image