Sequel: Young Lovers' Rage
Status: still sobbing what else is new

Drop the Hammer

Hammer Time

“Hello?” James said into the ringing phone.

“Hey babe,” Ben said on the other end. “Come downstairs, I'm waiting.”

“Ok, be down in a sec.” James said before hanging up. He grabbed his keys, wallet and phone before leaving the apartment. James took the elevator down to the first floor and headed to the parking lot. James saw Ben waiting in his car, so he smiled at his boyfriend. Ben looked at James, then gave him a weary smile back. James got in the car and gave Ben a quick kiss.

“Hey babe.” James said.

“Hey.” Ben muttered as he turned on the car.

“What's the matter?” James asked Ben.

“Nothing, just a hard day at practice.” Ben said, only half lying. It was true, he did have a hard practice. He took all his frustration from Matt and Jake out on the ice. It was healthier, he thought. And better for him.

Ben drove for about 10 minutes. He and James sat in total silence the whole ride. Ben didn't want to think about that morning, but he couldn't help it. He was scared for the future. Ben didn't want to tell James about what happened in the locker room, because he knew James would do something about it.

Ben pulled into a parking lot and shut off the car. Finally, he spoke, “I hope you're hungry.” He said to James.

“Yea, I'm starved. Where are we?” James asked, getting out of the car.

“Some where special.” Ben said. “Now, close your eyes.

“Ok...” James said, following Ben's order. He covered his eyes with one hand, and Ben grabbed his free hand and pulled him into the restaurant. James heard Ben whisper something to someone, and was pulled along again.

“Ok, sit. But don't open your eyes yet. I'll be right back.” Ben said, placing a light kiss on James' cheek. James sat down, trying to resist the urge to peek. He had no idea where he was, or where Ben was. James heard the chair across from him move, and who he assumed was Ben sit down.

Ben grabbed James' hand and said to him, “Ok, open your eyes, babe.” James opened his eyes and his jaw dropped. They were at Montana's, the place where Ben and James had their first date.

James looked around, there were candles on the table, the lights were dim, and they were the only ones in the building.

“Ben...” James said, amazed. “Wow.”

“Happy 1-year anniversary, Jimmy.” Ben said, winking at James.

“I... I can't believe you did this! You really shouldn't have.” James said in awe.

“No, I didn't. But I wanted to. James, this year that I've spent with you has been the best year of my life. Even though we've kept ourselves a secret, I couldn't be more happier.” Ben said.

“I'm speechless.” James admitted. “I don't know what to say.”

Ben smiled at James. “God, I love you, Jimmy.”

“I love you so much, Ben. Thank you.” James said, leaning across the table where he met Ben, and they shared a love-filled kiss.

~~~

After dinner, Ben and James drove around town for a bit. Ben took James to the beach for a nice romantic walk down the shoreline, like they always did after dates. After about an hour, they headed back home.

As soon as they got back to the apartment, Ben and James couldn't keep their hands off each other. Ben pushed James into their bedroom, never breaking contact with each other, their lips locked, bodies connected. Ben pushed James down onto the bed that the two shared. Ben unbuttoned James' shirt and pulled it off. He ran his hands up and down James' smooth, rock hard chest. Ben kissed James' torso, from collarbone to waist. He stopped right above James' belt and looked up at James. James smiled at Ben, urging him to go on. Ben took his own shirt off, and started at James' pants. James took a deep breathe as Ben loosed his pants and slid them off. Ben smiled at James' growing member. The tent in James' boxers made Ben's mouth salivate. Ben couldn't wait to hold it, stroke it, and put it in his mouth. Ben pulled off James' underpants and grabbed James' erect cock. He slowly stroked it before putting it in his mouth. Ben swirled and twirled with his tongue, working it in all ways that he knew pleased James. He knew what made James twitch, and what made him shudder in pure pleasure. James moaned as Ben brought him to his peak. James ran his fingers through Ben's hair as he cummed in Ben's mouth. Ben swallowed like the good boy he was, then went up and gave James a salty-sweet kiss.

“God, you're so good at that.” James panted.

“Only the best for my Jimmy.” Ben smiled as he undid his own pants. James smiled devilishly as Ben unleashed his friend. Ben slunk his naked body on top of James'. He kissed James roughly before guiding his throbbing member to James' entrance. James groaned as Ben entered him. Ben thrusted and moaned as he rammed James' rear. Ben started off slow before picking up the pace.

“Faster, oh god, faster!” James shouted through much needed breaths.

Ben did as he was told and went fasted. Their bodies rocked in rhythm as Ben plowed even faster. James dug his nails into Ben's back, leaving long, red scratches. Ben yowled in pleasure as he came inside James. Ben fell limp on top of James, sweat dripping down his face. He and James shared a few breathless kisses before Ben collapsed on the bed beside James.

“Oh... my... god...” James said after catching his breath. He rolled over and slung his arm across Ben's chest.

“Happy anniversary, babe.” Ben said, placing a light kiss on James' forehead.

“I love you so much, Ben Scrivens.” James whispered.

“I love you even more, James Reimer.” Ben whispered back. The two laid there in silence, listening to each other's breath, before eventually drifting off the sleep, cradled in one another's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
sobbing so much wow
enjoy ;)