Status: Active.

Last Girl Standing

Jenna Staub

The girls stood in a line, out on the patio, while they waited for the boys to arrive for the challenge. They had been told to wait on the red carpet and that Tanisha and the boys would be right out to get things started, but it had been several minutes. It was clear many of the girls were getting anxious.

When the boys and the large woman stepped through the glass door, a few of the girls let out audible sighs of relief, and Jenna gave a soft shake of her head.

Tanisha stood at her usual place, to the left of the boys, as she looked between the girls and them. She folded her hands in front of her, before speaking in a clear, animated voice.

“As you ladies know, Harry gave up any advantage in this challenge to send Zayn on a special date, so this time, everyone has the same chance at winning.”

Everyone nodded their heads, and Tanisha continued to speak. “For this week’s challenge, we will be putting your love to the test.” Her eyes looked between each of the girls. “To prove just how far you’ll go to the help the boys win. To start, I want each boy to pick a partner. Since there is no advantage this week, we’ll be going from oldest to youngest. And I suggest you pick whichever girl you think is on your team.”

The boys all twisted their heads. Their eyes searched among the girls, as they attempted to scout out which one they believed liked them the best.

Harry’s eyes immediately fell on the brunette girl to Jenna’s left. It was clear many of the girls would have done anything for Harry, but he was drawn to her, and that was all that mattered.

“Sadie,” Harry said with a smile. “Will you be my partner?”

Laughing, the brunette nodded and walked towards the boy, taking the spot directly next to him. His choice earned a glare from the feather haired boy on the end, and when he clutched onto her hand, he received several shocked looks from a few of the girls still in line. They hadn’t expected Harry to be so quick to pick, but Jenna had. She knew the boy had his eye on the girl from the beginning.

Next up was the blonde haired boy, who took significantly longer to pick a partner. His eyes flashed between a few of the girls several times, before landing on those of a dark haired girl on the end. “Jessica.”

Tanisha moved her gaze to Liam, as she motioned for the shaved boy to go next. His eyes searched the line, and it was obvious he had no clue who was on his team. He was a handsome boy, and there were more than a few girls who had their eyes on him, but he was blind as to which.

His eyes moved from the girls, to each of his band mates. None of them were any help, so he moved his eyes back to the line, and they immediately locked with Jenna’s.

“Jenna.”

A smile fell to her lips, as she moved to Liam’s side. She hadn’t spoken to Liam before, not that she could remember, anyway.

Liam moved his lips towards Jenna’s ear, and whispered against it. “I hope you don’t mind me picking you.”

Shaking her head, Jenna smiled. “Of course not. I’m sure we’ll do wonderfully.”

Liam nodded, a large grin on his face, while they waited for the last two boys to pick their girls. Louis had chosen Megan, one of Jenna’s roommates, and Zayn had chosen a sweet girl named Chelsea.

“Now that everyone has their partners,” Tanisha said, “you can find out if the partner you’ve chosen will be suited for this challenge.”

Liam locked eyes with Jenna, and he winked. “We’ve got this.”

“For this challenge,” Tanisha said, “each of the boys will be sat in a chair and blindfolded.” Everyone’s eyes raised at this. “The girls that have been selected will then randomly kiss each of the boys, in no particular order, until every one of them has shared a kiss.”

Tanisha’s smiled grew wider. “Then the boys will rate each kiss, on a scale of 1-10, not knowing which girl the kiss was with, and the girl who has the most points at the end will win for her boy.”

Everyone was clearly unsure of how to respond to the challenge. It was odd, to say the least, but not unexpected. The producers were clearly trying to turn up the heat in the Love Games house.

Next to Jenna, Harry placed his hands on Sadie’s shoulders. Jenna couldn’t help but watch as the boy leaned towards her, their eyes locked together. He spoke softly, but just loud enough so Jenna could hear.

“You don’t have to do it, Sadie,” Harry said, shaking his head. “I don’t want you to do anything you’re not comfortable with. I don’t care if you don’t kiss anyone.”

In only a moment, everyone had their eyes locked on the pair. Even though the challenge was ready to begin, everyone was more interested in watching the scene unfolding before them, even if the pair didn’t realize it. With their eyes locked on each other, they had no clue they were being watched.

“It’s okay, Haz,” Sadie said, biting her lip. “I don’t want you to lose –“

“Throw the challenge,” Harry said, interrupting her. “Throw it for me, because I want you to. I don’t want our first kiss to be like this, in front of everyone, and I don’t want you to kiss anyone else.”

The brunette girl kept her eyes locked on Harry’s, as she nodded her head. Before they could exchange any more words, Tanisha cleared her throat. Everyone’s attention turned to her, and the identical wooden chairs in front of her.

The boys sat in them, in the same order they’d been standing, while Tanisha handed each of the girls a blindfold.

“Tie them up,” Tanisha said with a smile. “Tie them up tight.”

Jenna moved behind Liam, placing the bandana over his eyes.

“Jenna?” Liam said, as she wrapped the fabric around his head.

“Yes?” Jenna tied a simple knot it the back that would firmly hold the bandana in place.

He kept facing forward, and the other girls were just finishing tying their knots.

“What Harry said, okay?” He smiled at her, even though he couldn’t see her. “Don’t do anything you’re not comfortable with.”

Before she could respond, Tanisha called for the girls to step back and ordered that no more words be spoken between them.

“Each girl will now give you a kiss,” Tanisha said to the boys. “She has 20 seconds, and when she’s done, you call out the score. Remember, no talking, and no giving hints. Boys, keep your hands at your sides. Niall will go first.”

Everyone nodded, and Tanisha took Megan’s hand, moving her towards Niall. The blonde girl leaned forward, wiggling her ass in the air as she did so. Jenna supposed it was for added effect, even though the boys couldn’t see.

Megan’s hand moved to Niall’s cheek, and she brushed it with her finger, before pressing their lips together. Twenty seconds later, Tanisha called time, and the girl pulled away.

“Score?” Tanisha asked, moving towards the free standing dry erase board.

“Eight.”

Tanisha placed a number 8 under Louis’s name, since Megan had been his girl, before pulling Jessica towards him. The girl did something similar, earning a score of a 7, and Chelsea received an 8, as well.

Reaching for Jenna’s hand, the large woman pulled Jenna towards the boy. Jenna smiled at the sweet boy’s gentle face. He was kind to her, and she liked him. He deserved a thousand kisses, but not from her. She wasn’t the girl for him and they both knew that.

With a smile on her face, Jenna leaned forward and kissed the boy using every skill she had ever learned. She liked Liam, and she wanted him to win, and she was going to do anything she could to help him.

When she pulled away, Niall called out an 8, and Tanisha wrote the number underneath Liam’s name. He was tied with two of the other boys, and Jenna knew she’d have to step up her game if she was going to win.

Tanisha reached for Sadie’s hand and pulled her towards the blonde boy. The girl was biting her lip, as she wracked her brain for what to do next. Jenna wanted nothing more than to reach out and help her, but she couldn’t.

The brunette girl leaned forward, and placed a small kiss against Niall’s cheek. The boy’s faced pulled to a grin larger than the ones he’d had after each of the kisses. Biting his lip, Niall shook his head. “A six.”

In reality, the girl deserved a one for the school girl kiss she’d given Niall, but no one argued with the score, and Tanisha even let out a small smile.

Jenna’s eyes fell to Harry, who seemed to flinch when he realized there hadn’t been a score of zero. The boy bit his lip, as his brain tossed over what Sadie had done to receive whatever score she had been given.

The group then moved from Niall to Louis, then to Zayn, earning scores between six and nine each time. Jenna had pushed Liam’s score ahead by only one point, and there were still two more chances for the other girls to catch up.

Tanisha reached for Jenna’s hand third, after Chelsea and Megan, and pulled her towards Liam. Looking down at the boy, Jenna felt the first bit of nerves she’d felt since she arrived. She liked Liam; she couldn’t deny that. You only got one first kiss, and Jenna knew she couldn’t mess it up.

With a deep breath, Jenna leaned forward and placed her lips gently against Liam’s. She ran her tongue against his bottom lip, eliciting a smile from him. Her fingers tugged at the end of his very short hair, sending chills through his body. When Tanisha called time, Jenna pulled away, and her eyes were met with the large smiled that graced Liam’s face.

Almost as if he knew it was her, Liam called out with a smile. “Ten.”

Tanisha wrote the number on the board, before moving back to the girls. She placed her hand against Jenna’s arm, and guided her over to Harry.

Jenna looked down at the curly haired boy and knew immediately what she had to do. With a smile on her face, Jenna leaned forward and placed a small kiss against Harry’s cheek.

The boy’s lips turned up in a smile and he spoke softly. “Ten.”

As if each of the girls knew, when they arrived at Harry, they placed one small kiss on his cheek, just as Jenna had done, before stepping away. He called out a ten each time, and Tanisha shook her head with a laugh. It was almost cheating, she was sure of it, but the rules were loose in the Love Games house.

Sadie was the last one to approach Harry, and remembering what he had said about their first kiss, placed a similar kiss against his cheek, receiving another ten.

When she stepped away, Tanisha spoke. “Alright, girls. You can remove the blindfolds.”

Taking a step towards Liam, Jenna slowly undid the knot. He had a large grin spread across his face, and when the bandana was removed from his eyes, he smiled at Jenna. “I was right, wasn’t I?”

Jenna knew exactly what he meant, and she nodded, as he let out a small laugh.

“We have our winner,” Tanisha said, smiling at both Jenna and Liam. “If you ladies will go stand back in line, Liam can begin dispersing the dates.”

Tucking her hair behind her ear, Jenna moved back to her place in line, as each of the girls stared up at the boys.

With his hand on his chin, Liam looked through the line, as if he was having a hard time choosing. He pointed a few times, before shaking his head and putting his hand back down.

“Get on with it, mate,” Louis said, letting out a laugh. Liam glared at him, before turning back to the group.

“Sadie with Harry. Chloe with Niall. Amanda with Louis. Abelia with Zayn” Liam rattled off the names quickly, as if he had known them all along. “And Jenna’s with me.”

Even though it appeared the other girls knew, Liam picking her still came as a surprise to Jenna, and she felt her stomach flutter. A large smile fell to her face, and she thought to herself, for the first time since she’d arrived at the house, that she might actually have a connection with someone who felt the same way about her. The feelings she had for Liam were new and there was no telling where they would go.

When Liam wrapped his hand around hers, as the other boys approached their dates, Jenna’s smile refused to disappear. Liam’s hand wrapped around hers felt right and it was clear by the smile on his face, that he felt the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
Maddi here, y' know, just turning up the heat in the Love Games house!!