Status: Active.

Last Girl Standing

Sadie Scott

With everyone down to their final pairs, the group was given the night off before they began the couples challenges the next morning. Luckily, the format of the last half of the games was pretty simple. Every day, the couples would compete in an elimination challenge – which wouldn’t be disclosed until that day – and the couple who lost would be sent home. This would continue until there was only one couple left standing: the winners.

While it seemed easy enough, Sadie was still extremely nervous about the last half of the competition. She and Harry had never been that good at the challenges, and she didn’t expect them to do very well. Luckily for her, Harry assured her that he didn’t care whether they won or lost, as long as they did it together.

In his eyes, they had already won, because they had found one another, and of all the couples in the house, they’d stayed away from the drama – outside the short spat with Louis – and Harry had managed to snag Sadie up long before any of the other boys had done with their girls.

When Kassandra first left, there was a small silence that filled the house, as no one was quite sure what should come next. Most of them had known long ago who they would be with in the end, so most of the teams didn’t come as a surprise. Everyone knew who was going home; it was just a matter of waiting for that time to come.

Louis, always trying to be the one to break the ice, suggested that they all go out to the pool to relax before the rough days ahead of them. With everyone dressed in their swimsuits and with fruity drinks in their hand, they basked in the moonlight, letting the night take them where the day could not.

Harry’s hand wrapped comfortably around Sadie’s, as he pulled her into his chest. On the other side of the pool, Jenna and Liam were lounging on one of the chairs, with October and Niall next to them. Zayn was in the pool with Louis and Haley, while Abelia sat at the edge, kicking her feet in the water.

The tension between Abelia and Jenna was still in the air, but it wasn’t as thick as it was before. With Kass gone, Abelia didn’t have any of her hatred for Jenna left to hold onto, but it didn’t seem as though she was going to let it go, even though Liam was happier with Jenna than any of the boys had ever seen him.

Sadie shut her eyes, attempting to block out the rest of the Love Games house. It was just her and Harry, shifting back and forth by the side of the pool. His arms were wrapped tightly around her, while her head was lying comfortably against his chest. They fit together so perfectly that it was easy for her to forget about the rest of the world and just imagine that it was the two of them together.

“Harry,” Sadie whispered, her voice just barely audible over the sound of Zayn pulling Abelia into the pool.

Harry leaned his head down, so his lips were pressed against her ear. “Yes, love?”

“Can we go upstairs? Just me and you?”

Pulling away from her, Harry looked down at the brunette girl, whose soft eyes looked straight into his. To anyone else, it would seem like a sexual offer, but he didn’t expect it from Sadie. The two had managed to last the entire time in the Love Games house without a romp between the sheets, because Harry was determined to have their first time together be off camera. He didn’t know what she meant by it, but he would give Sadie anything she wanted, so he nodded his head softly, before latching their hands together.

It seemed like the two were up in Sadie’s room in seconds, and Harry didn’t even remember walking up the stairs. His palms were sweaty and his mind was racing to figure out exactly why Sadie wanted to bring him to her room. There were a dozen reasons he could come up with – all of them involving sex – but none of them made any sense. All he knew was that he was dying to find out.

When the pair entered Sadie’s room, their hands still locked together, Sadie made her way straight to her bed, plopping down with her head against the pillow.

“I’m so tired,” Sadie said, as she faked a yawn that couldn’t fool a small child. Harry grinned at her, chuckling at the way she was trying to lure him to her bed. Everything about her looked so enticing at that moment, especially knowing that she was wearing nothing but her little bikini that could be so easily slipped off.

With a deep breath, Harry pushed all thoughts of Sadie undressing out of his head, and attempted to stop his body from heating up. In his mind, he repeated thoughts of dead puppies, until he felt calm enough to plop down next to her.

She immediately nuzzled against his chest, rubbing her cheek against his soft skin. Her nails raked over his toned stomach, and he let in a chilled breath, as he gripped her hand, pressing it against his skin.

It seemed like over the past few days, it was becoming harder and harder for Harry to resist the charm that was Sadie, and he wasn’t sure how much longer he could do it. He wanted to tell her his intentions – that he wanted to wait until they got out of the house before they got intimate – but he didn’t know how to bring it up, and he didn’t want to hurt her feelings by saying it.

“Sadie,” Harry whispered, his warm breath falling to her hair. She looked up at him, with her soft cheek still placed against his chest. Her sweet eyes looked into his, and he knew it was okay for him to continue. “You know I adore you, right?”

Sadie nodded, her smile getting wider. “Of course.”

“And you know I’d do anything for you?”

Sadie nodded.

“And you trust me?”

She nodded again, chuckling as she propped herself onto her elbows. She looked down at him, a large smile on her face, while she looked into his soft eyes. “Of course, Haz. More than anyone. Is everything okay?”

Harry nodded, smiling up at the beautiful girl laying against him. She was so perfect, with her soft blue eyes and freckled cheeks. Every second he looked at her, he was reminded of how perfect she was for him, and all the perfect moments they’d shared together.

Leaning forward, he placed a small kiss against her tender lips, holding them there long enough so he knew he’d never forget what it felt like to have his lips against hers.

When he pulled away, he smiled. “Everything’s perfect.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww, Hazza!
You stay strong for your girl(;