Status: Active.

Last Girl Standing

Jenna Staub

Of all the happy moments she’d had in her life, if anyone asked, Jenna would have answered that this one was the happiest. The look on Liam’s face when Tanisha announced that they won was better than any prize that the producers would give them. She wanted to take that smile and capture it forever, and for the first time in a long time, she was thankful that there were cameras surrounding them.

His bright grin covering his face, Liam turned to Jenna, immediately scooping her in his arms. He spun her around, laughing wildly the entire time, and the two of them were too involved in one another to pay attention to anything happening around them.

Tanisha had a spiel to give them about their prize that the producers had concocted for her, but the host knew it could wait. After all the shit the contestants had been put through in the house, they could have their one happy moment before they had to float back to reality.

“We did it, Jen,” Liam whispered into her ear, his smile pressing softly against her skin. “We won.”

Jenna could do nothing but giggle, as Liam wrapped his arms more tightly around her, refusing to let her drop back to earth. He wanted to hold her for as long as he could, in that moment, because soon enough they’d have to face the painful reality of the paparazzi, crazy fans, and busy schedules, but before that, they’d have one whole week in paradise, and that was all Liam was looking forward to.

Opening her eyes for the first time since Liam had picked her up, Jenna found that Harry and Sadie had left the front lawn, and she wondered why the producers had been so quick to shoo them away. She didn’t even have a chance to say goodbye.

“Well, contestants,” Tanisha said, still chuckling at Liam refused to let Jenna slip away. “You can head upstairs and pack your bags. Your flight will be leaving in a few hours and we need to get you to the airport.”

Liam was practically ignoring Tanisha, until Jenna pressed a light kiss against his neck.

“Let’s go, Li. Our plane’s going to leave without us.” Jenna laughed as she spoke, which caused Liam to hold her more tightly.

“Just one second,” he whispered. “I just want to hold you for a moment longer.”

Jenna laughed again, giving Liam’s neck a tight squeeze. He turned his head to the side, pecked his lips against her cheek, and let her fall slowly back to earth.

“Where are we headed?” Liam asked Tanisha, as he wrapped his arm around Jenna’s waist.

Tanisha simply smiled. “You’ll know when you get there.”

Liam nodded his head, before motioning for Jenna to step in front of him. She did with a smile, and she was happy to see that he followed her into the house to help her pack her things.

Unfortunately, Liam’s version of helping her pack involved tossing every piece of clothing into her suitcase and sitting on it to make it shut. As he struggled to pull up the zipper, Jenna couldn’t help but laugh at him.

“We’re on a time crunch,” he responded, when she giggled and rolled her eyes. “This is serious.”

In a fashion that only a boy could manage, Liam had packed up both of their things in under half an hour and they were quickly hopping into a limo to take them to the airport.

The second they sat down in the overstretched car, Liam wrapped his arm around her, pulling her into him as closely as he could. One hand wrapped around hers, while the other moved to her blonde hair, which had quickly become like a second home for his fingers.

“I’m so glad that you’re the one who is here with me,” Liam said, as he ran his thumb over her smooth skin. “I couldn’t imagine being here with anyone else."

Jenna looked back at the boy she’d fallen head over heels for with a smile on her face. They’d been through battles, bad decisions, and outside drama, but against impossible odds, they had made it through the love games and came out on top. And it was then that Jenna realized that Tanisha was right.

You may not know where you’re headed, but you’ll know when you get there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my gosh, I can't believe I just wrote my last ever Jenna chapter.
I think I'm going to cry.
Will anyone join with me in the crying?
What did you guys think of Jenna and Liam's ending?!

Don't worry, this story isn't over quite! - There is still one last chapter!
Buckle your seatbelts and get ready for the reunion!